Suntransfers.com Reviews

Difficult
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Suntransfers.com Reviews

About Suntransfers.com:

Founded in 2008, Suntransfers.com has swiftly grown to become Europe's favourite private airport transfer company. We now provide an unrivalled choice of services and destinations ranging from VIP city transfers to low cost holiday taxis operated from more than 500 airports and travel gateways worldwide.

Millions of customers will experience our great value service this year and their complete satisfaction remains our highest priority. Much of our success over the years has been down to having a great team who are dedicated to providing our customers with great value airport transfers combined with unbeatable customer service.

Tell us how Suntransfers.com made you happy
They took my money and did not provide me with the promised transportation. I prepaid for the transfer from the airport to the hotel, but the driver was not there when I came out of baggage claim. I called them, and they stated that they could not provide me with a transfer, as the driver had left, and that I would have to arrange and pay for my own transportation. I then emailed their customer service for a refund, and they stated that they would not refund my prepaid money, despite not providing me with the transfer that I paid for. THE DEFINITION OF A SCAM COMPANY! Look at the other recent reviews. I highly recommend avoiding them.
DO NOT BOOK THIS OPERATOR THEY ARE SCAMMERS! Took my money and never delivered on their service. I tried their help center and all I would highly avoid unless you are trying to give away free money. RUN!!!’
Don't use at tenerife they use taxi drivers that think its ok to use the phone on the motorway and try and touch up the customers .they don't vet the taxi drivers .
4 hours late on a privat transfer booking out of Grenoble. Office came up with 2 separate excuses so far. Non-existent demonstrations in the city and non-existent traffic jams. on a bench outside arrivals for 2.5 hours. Still waiting...
DANGEROUS drivers on the phone hole trip .the police are now involved stay away.
This is the best transfer company I have ever used. Minibus was spotless the driver insisted on taking our bags to the vehicle he said you are on holiday relax, the driver smelt clean and fresh and was very very smart, he was a very nice guy. Thank you for looking after us on our transfer
The driver didn’t arrive which is now making me late for my flight tried ti ring several times with no answer would not use these again ever!!!
Your driver was late with no apology! Acted as if I had made him late! Customer service sucks! Called three times to find out where was the driver and each time customer service disconnected the line. Kept telling me that the driver was there when he clearly was not! So tell me how you're going to improve? I see no response to complaints.
Our driver from our hotel was a woman called hoyni? Her English was limited(but still 100% better than our Hungarian!) but she made a big effort to make conversation with us. She was very pleasant and made the journey enjoyable ( unlike the driver who took us from the airport to our hotel-very miserable man)
Its a great service, however the pricing is about 20% above normal fare. Would recommend this option if your travelling in a large group.
The service from start to finish was outstanding. I had to rebook my departing pick up date twice and the help line service was friendly and very accomodating. I will certainly use this service again in the future.
Wir waren außerordentlich zufrieden.Pünktlich. Sauber und Sicher,das hat uns sehr gefallen. Wir haben schon 2 weitere Termine 2020 gebucht.
Wir haben im Herbst der Service von Suntransfers in Tunesien von Enfhida nach Hammamet und zurück genutzt. Es war alles perfekt, freundlicher Fahrer und wir haben uns jederzeit sicher und gut aufgehoben gefühlt. Riesengroßes Lob und Dankeschön !!! Wir buchen euch wieder !!!
ühaben im Juli 2019 den Service in Dalaman / Türkei in Anspruch genommen. Wir wurden pünktlich , sehr zuvorkommend in einem gepflegten Fahrzeug von einem freundlichem Fahrer transportiert. Der Service ist uneingeschränkt zu Empfehlen.
This is the first time we used suntransfers.it was the cheapest on price. The driver was ready and waiting, we had no problem in finding him . I would book with this firm again in the future. Thanks Bill
Have used this company twice now in different countries. Can not complain about anything at all . Perfect service from start to finish . Polite couteous drivers . Would highly recommend and will definitely be using again in the future .
We had a bad experience with the driver, not with the company! He didn’t greet, threw our luggage in the taxi and he didn’t know the way. Because of his own frustration he reacted angry with us. Finally he delivered us to the wrong address. It seems as if he was in a hurry.
AVOID , I want to give no stars, I arrived at arrecife with no driver to me after 30 mins on the helpline(no help by the way)I was told they couldn't contact the driver so I had to try and find a 5 seat local taxi to take my 78 year old mum and 2 kids with 5 cases not a great start as I booked private suntransfers to avoid this, after arguing they offered me a PART REFUND after further arguing they said they had give a full refund and offered me 10% off a further booking ha ha ha !!! no chance of using this lot again , and by the way I didn't get the full refund,
AVOID .I arrived at arrecife no driver to meet me after 30 mins of trying to get through on the helpline I had no help they just said they couldn't get in touch with the driver, I had to find a 5 seat local taxi with 78 year old mum ,2 small kids and 5 cases not a great start, I booked a private transfer to avoid this aggro, they then offered me a part refund !!!I on further correspondence they then said they had given me a full refund and would I like 10% off my next travel with them,ha ha ha ha no chance of using them again ,AND BY THE WAY I DIDNT GET A FULL REFUND ,still trying now
As you have been informed I rightly complained on the fact that the driver that picked as from the airport didn't provide a child seat as it has been ordered and paid by me. Even if it was clearly stated on my voucher, he replied that it wasn't written in his and for sure that was a lie. So I had one option,either risking to put my 1 year old baby exposed to danger having an injury in case of a minor accident or staying stranded in ciampino airport, since I wouldn't find a child car seat transport at last minute.so unfortunately I chose to risk my baby's safety because of your company's irresponsible and unprofessional service. The reason I booked your company was because I had the impression that when someone orders a service provided by you , he will receive it. I was wrong. Don't expect a reimbursement of 7 euros will solve the issue. I intend to make sure my review let all families of the way you respond to safety issues and will ask my legal support if there is a way to respond to this unprofessional and unthoughtful experience.
Suntransfers.com is rated 4.77 based on 10,978 reviews