Suntransfers.com Reviews

Difficult
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Suntransfers.com Reviews

About Suntransfers.com:

Founded in 2008, Suntransfers.com has swiftly grown to become Europe's favourite private airport transfer company. We now provide an unrivalled choice of services and destinations ranging from VIP city transfers to low cost holiday taxis operated from more than 500 airports and travel gateways worldwide.

Millions of customers will experience our great value service this year and their complete satisfaction remains our highest priority. Much of our success over the years has been down to having a great team who are dedicated to providing our customers with great value airport transfers combined with unbeatable customer service.

Tell us how Suntransfers.com made you happy
I have used Suntransfers for my last 2 holidays. They have been amazing. Always on time happy drivers and happy to give you a free guide of the area as they drive you to your destination. We had an excellent experience on our return home from Mumbai, as the tour operator arranged for us to be picked up at 1am from our cruise ship. But we could not disembark during the hours of 11pm to 2am. Suntransfers changed our pickup time immediately and the manager (?) accompanied the driver to make sure we were okay. He gave us an excellent service and was so friendly, nothing was too much trouble.
Prompt, on-time service, friendly and knowledgeable drivers, great value for money. Would not hesitate to recommend and will definitely use again, thank you!
This is the best transfer company I have ever used. Minibus was spotless the driver insisted on taking our bags to the vehicle he said you are on holiday relax, the driver smelt clean and fresh and was very very smart, he was a very nice guy. Thank you for looking after us on our transfer
Our driver from our hotel was a woman called hoyni? Her English was limited(but still 100% better than our Hungarian!) but she made a big effort to make conversation with us. She was very pleasant and made the journey enjoyable ( unlike the driver who took us from the airport to our hotel-very miserable man)
The service from start to finish was outstanding. I had to rebook my departing pick up date twice and the help line service was friendly and very accomodating. I will certainly use this service again in the future.
Wir waren außerordentlich zufrieden.Pünktlich. Sauber und Sicher,das hat uns sehr gefallen. Wir haben schon 2 weitere Termine 2020 gebucht.
Wir haben im Herbst der Service von Suntransfers in Tunesien von Enfhida nach Hammamet und zurück genutzt. Es war alles perfekt, freundlicher Fahrer und wir haben uns jederzeit sicher und gut aufgehoben gefühlt. Riesengroßes Lob und Dankeschön !!! Wir buchen euch wieder !!!
ühaben im Juli 2019 den Service in Dalaman / Türkei in Anspruch genommen. Wir wurden pünktlich , sehr zuvorkommend in einem gepflegten Fahrzeug von einem freundlichem Fahrer transportiert. Der Service ist uneingeschränkt zu Empfehlen.
This is the first time we used suntransfers.it was the cheapest on price. The driver was ready and waiting, we had no problem in finding him . I would book with this firm again in the future. Thanks Bill
Have used this company twice now in different countries. Can not complain about anything at all . Perfect service from start to finish . Polite couteous drivers . Would highly recommend and will definitely be using again in the future .
Driver was waiting for us at airport. On our return they were there half an hour before the scheduled time. Excellent service and good prices.
As always, turned to Suntransfers for our Holiday in Tenerife with two friends. Again, quite outstanding Service. On time, Quality of Car/Driver, friendliness, not least cost. Simply wouldn't use anyone else in Tenerife
Being at the airport on time, providing us with a great efficient service with a clean and tidy car, door to door service with a smile. All at a competitive price
Booked Suntransfers for Alicante/El Campello and return. Probably the best transfer company we have used. Easy to find at Alicante airport. Looked out the door of our apartment ten minutes before they were due, and there was the return waiting. Good vehicles and very pleasant staff. Will definitely use again
Aus eigener Nachlässigkeit falsches Abholdatum gebucht...vor Ort stand dann natürlich kein Fahrer. Nach Telefonat mit der freundlichen Mitarbeiterin vom Kundenservice, organisierte diese in kürzester Zeit einen Ersatz. Das nenne ich Kundenservice! Danke!
We now ALWAYS use SunTransfers to book our airport transfers when travelling abroad, (about 10 trips with them so far) and I have to say, I have never had one single bad experience. I'd like to use this review to make a shout out to George who was our driver from Heraklion Airport to Gouves, then Hersonissos on 29th October 2019, and then back again at the end of our stay on 5th Novmeber 2019. Our holiday company failed miserably with our accommodation which was closed when we arrived, and George not only drove us to a new hotel, via a supermarket for baby milk, but made calls to local numbers on our behalf, and charged us no extra. He was friendly and polite throughout, and kept me calm when I was panicking about the baby's next feed and where we were all going to sleep. What an absolute superstar!
My daughter as a wheelchair and every time I book a transfer they get it wrong. But this company got it right. Everything was so easy. The chauffeur was waiting and he sorted our luggage out put everything in the car for us. The driver was lovely and very helpful. He was very smart so was the people carrier. Felt quit special really. Even gave us some tips. And the same coming home. Honestly you won’t get no better.
Great on-time service! Especially enjoyed Driver Javier on way to airport. Will definitely book again next year.
Brilliant service, start to finish. Used few times previously and the booking process has always been straight forward. Drivers arrive on time or earlier, and you are welcomed courteously with a clear sign. Thank you Suntransfers!!!
Suntransfers in Portugal (Faro) was absolutely reliable. I was two hours late because there was a problem with my luggage. The customer service was easily available, very helpful and organized another (later) driver. They kept in touch with me until I was in the taxi. The drivers were on time, polite and helpful. Many thanks again!
Suntransfers.com is rated 4.76 based on 10,996 reviews