sunshine.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend sunshine.co.uk

About sunshine.co.uk: sunshine.co.uk - sunshine Holidays: The low cost online travel agent offering cheap holidays, hotels and flights.

Malcolm Grant
"Sunshine are a great company to book your holidays through,lots of choice,very good deals, very good service,and excellent back up service.that is why we have booked again through Sunshine Holidays for our Spring Holiday on February 2017 We would Most Certainly Highly Recommend Sunshine Holidays. Thanks Sunshine, Great Holiday Malcolm & Evelyn Dornoch Scotland"
Diane Mcmenemy
"I had never heard of Sunshine before and happened to come across it by accident.....being a little wary I was reluctant to book at first ! Have to say my perspective of them has changed, prices are fantastic, service is fabulous.....would definitely be booking through Sunshie for the rest of my holidays. We had a Great holiday thank you Sunshine ????"
Rita Ricketts
"Excellent choice of holidays and destinations at the cheapest prices around. This is the second time I have booked with Sunshine and would definitely do so again. From full package holidays with transfers and parking included, to hotel or flights only. Highly recommended."
"good value good service"
"Booking airport transfer at the same time at a good price. Airport transfer and hotel booking both went through fine. Good website."
"Really easy to deal with"
"the booking was so simple kept up to date on my balance and all the extras explained"
"All good hotel was so good I cauld not have had better thanks."
"Fantastic to deal with from start to finish. Wide range of holidays and flights to suit every budget. We have used them many times and will continue to book with them. We’ve had some fantastic holidays and never been let down or disappointed Well done Sunshine cannot recommend highly enough"
"Found us a superb hotel in Laura Antalya at a great price. All went fantastic with the booking you can't beat the service they provide."
"Great straightforward booking - hotel great, friendly staff, would book again through sunshine.co.uk."
"Am happy!good services"
"the holiday was everything we wanted"
"Have used them to book our Egyptian holiday for the past 3 years and have already booked for 2019. Never had any problems and the payment options are as good as any I have come across."
"did what sunshine said they would do no complaints very easy booking and good service"
"Easy to book and specific requests were followed up. Online Information about the holiday and accommodation was accurate and we had a really good time."
"Very competitive prices. Excellent organisation and service. I would recommend Sunshine to anyone."
"Cheap price only had to pay balance a couple weeks before going and always kept me updated"
"good site easy to use"
"Everything was organised and easily to understand"
"Booking with sunshine holidays made everything so easy. They took care of flights seats on plane and accommodation , took all the stress away, all we had to do was pack our case , thank you for a great holiday"
"Great company everything planned to perfection, spot on, thank you."
"Good price - Reasonable accomodation"
sunshine.co.uk is rated 4.91 based on 7,954 reviews