sunshine.co.uk Reviews

6,469 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

sunshine.co.uk - sunshine Holidays: The low cost online travel agent offering cheap holidays, hotels and flights.

Malcolm Grant
Malcolm Grant
Verified Buyer

Sunshine are a great company to book your holidays through,lots of choice,very good deals,
very good service,and excellent back up service.that is why we have booked again through Sunshine Holidays for our Spring Holiday on February 2017
We would Most Certainly Highly Recommend Sunshine Holidays.
Thanks Sunshine,
Great Holiday
Malcolm & Evelyn
Dornoch
Scotland
Diane Mcmenemy
Diane Mcmenemy
Verified Buyer

I had never heard of Sunshine before and happened to come across it by accident.....being a little wary I was reluctant to book at first ! Have to say my perspective of them has changed, prices are fantastic, service is fabulous.....would definitely be booking through Sunshie for the rest of my holidays. We had a Great holiday thank you Sunshine ????
Rita Ricketts
Rita Ricketts
Verified Buyer

Excellent choice of holidays and destinations at the cheapest prices around. This is the second time I have booked with Sunshine and would definitely do so again. From full package holidays with transfers and parking included, to hotel or flights only. Highly recommended.
Deborah Pridding
Verified Buyer

Got an amazing deal in a top 5star hotel. I would definitely be booking with sunshine again. First class service from start to finish.
Vyvyan James
Verified Buyer

Excellent communication by email and regular reminders of what needed to be done by when, meant I id not need to make any phone contact, exactly what they say on the tin
Laura Angus
Verified Buyer

Great prices. Great locations. Nothing is too much bother.
Very happy
Geoffrey Holdsworth
Verified Buyer

Ease of use and very competitive
Verified Buyer

Excellent communication and a stress free booking.
David Best
Reviewer

Competitively priced and very easy to use
David Best
Verified Buyer

Booking process very straightforward.... no muss no fuss
Adrian Smethurst
Verified Buyer

Great value, great service time after time.
Robert Aldridge
Verified Buyer

Very easy website to use, great prices, and everything runs like clockwork while you are away. Thank you Sunshine.
Verified Buyer

They were the cheapest I could find for the hotel I wanted to stay in and were also good when I needed to ammend my booking.
Karen Saunders
Verified Buyer

Totally stress free! Easy to book and keep track of booking. Really great website. No problems with transfers. No problems at all. Very good price on my holiday in Crete. Will definitely use Sunshine Holidays again next time.
Verified Buyer

Very well organised. Easy hassle free experience
Kevin Rafferty
Reviewer

have booked two holidays this year[2017] with sunshine.co.uk.have booked with them in the past and had no problems before.
Kevin Rafferty
Verified Buyer

have booked a few holidays with sunshine now,and never had any problems.
Michael Carter
Verified Buyer

Everything and I mean everything was spot on.
Paula Davison
Verified Buyer

Sunshine was very informative they kept us up to date with our travel arrangements it was easy to book through them
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service, easy website, hassle free holidays
Rita Steele
Verified Buyer

We have booked with sunshine holidays for years never had a problem always great prices so we will definitely be booking again with them
Ross Turner
Verified Buyer

The service Sunshine provide is excellent and its better value for moneys than your Thomas Cook or Thomson. We had a fantastic hotel, our holiday was amazing.
Carmel Egan
Verified Buyer

Their customer service is excellent, friendly professional and very helpful
sunshine.co.uk is rated 4.91 based on 6,469 reviews