Sunny.co.uk Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Sunny.co.uk

How would you rate Sunny.co.uk ?

"Helped me out when others would not"
"Simple, quick and easy. Couldn’t recommend this anymore! :))"
"This was so quick"
"Very good... really pleased with the whole process in under 30 minutes... thank you sunni ( please amend my 1st name though... it's Jason... not " jasin" ??????"
"Sunny are great, very easy to use and very helpful!"
"It was very easy to get a loan and I especially like the option to pay It back over several months if required. The money was in my account within 10 minutes of completing the form. Much better service than any of their rivals. WELL DONE SUNNY 👍"
"great service i a time of hardship"
"Helped me out of a sticky situation and very prompt payout"
"I’m self employed, and though I’ve no major financial issues, I’ve had to take a couple of weeks off work due to a brief illness. Two weeks of not earning set me back a little regards my monthly outgoings and I wasn’t sure how to meet my payments this month. I discovered Sunny after a Google search and literally 20-25 minutes later, my requested loan amount was in my bank! I’m overwhelmed by the speedy service, the prompt decision and their promise to deliver. I’d happily recommend Sunny to my friends & family should they require a short term loan at a time of need. Thank you Sunny!"
"Fab service. Most efficient"
"Process is a little slow but efficient"
"Easy to apply for a loan very welcoming interest charges ok"
"V efficient service and hassle-free. Happy with Sunny!!!"
"Fab service Always happy to help Option to change payment length Only loans what are affordable to the individual depending on income and financial details"
"They are chasing me for money - but won't let me pay it off. I keep trying to talk to them and they don't let me pay. Why can't they just let me sort it out. Treat me like a criminal, all I want to do is clear what I owe."
"tried contacting sunny to understand there offer on the train. customer services were completely useless"
Hi there,

We're sorry we weren't able to help with your queries. We'd like to look further into why this was. Can you get in touch with us on 0800 7315 444 please?

Thanks

The Sunny Team
"Always able to review accounts and let us know repayments have been made successfully"
"The best loan ever! Easy,fast and helpful. Exactly what I need for some extra money when I have unexpected expenses. Thank you so much for being sunshine.😊"
"They were very quick in responding to your loan request!"
"helping me when i needed it."
Sunny.co.uk is rated 4.57 based on 23 reviews