Sunmaster Holidays Reviews

6% of reviewers recommend Sunmaster Holidays
3PM
3PM

Tell us how Sunmaster Holidays made you happy

"I will never book a holiday with sunmaster again this company are nothing but crooks. They advertise 1 price then tell you another, mine went up by £200. They told me the room I was trying to book had gone & the only one's available were the more expensive one's when I got to the hotel & was given a basic room the hotel staff told me all rooms were of the same standard apart from family rooms. I have tried complaining to sunmaster but they just try to brush it off saying they have listened to the recording when they only record the last 10 minutes of the call where they reel off the legal jargon by which point all you want is the call to end. The good point about my job is I work with the public & I have managed to persuade at least 4 people off using this company & I will carry on doing so. If I could I would give them zero stars"
Are you Sunmaster Holidays? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Sunmaster Holidays receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Booked a holiday with this company and will never do again. We chose our accomodation in april 2018 and were emailed 18 hrs prior to boarding the plane to be told there were health and safety issues so we had to be moved elsewhere. I tried to phone straight away but very conveniently the phone lines were closed for staff training till 9 am the next day by which time we would be at the airport. I managed to get thru to someone at 9.40 only 40 mins before boarding time and were advised to ring once in resort if we were not happy and they would try to move us....we did this only to find out that the cost of moving us elsewhere would be down to us as the new accomodation would not refund. Absolute joke that we were put in a hotel above a strip club and bar and on a main rd with windows that were made of paper so we had very little sleep for a week. Not letting it rest i found our original apartments to be 5min walk away so decided to investigate and to our disgust we found the apartments occupied and a very helpful receptionist and manager explained that it had been cancelled the day before yet the issues were first raised in the may...if we had known in may we would have chose our own alternative accomodation rather than the hell hole they put us in...obviously there were no health and safety issues or they would be closed down not fully occupied....now waiting for a response to a complaint ive submitted..Don't use this company as they just get u on resort then tell u basically ur stuck there."
"If i could mark as - I would. So we book our holiday for my 50th to Turkey for the 25th oct. Another member of our group had booked thru alpharooms, on the 20th Sept alpharooms told our Friends that the hotel we had booked was to close on the 7th oct, they had been given another hotel, so we call sunmaster to advise and that we can send over the email from alpharooms and the hotel they they had been moved to, so we said we can send over a copy of the email but they would not take this and said they had to check with there suppliers and would come back to us in 48hrs. We had to keep Phoning sunmaster for an up date. We kept advisi g that it was for my birthday and that my 15yr daughter was also going to this hotel. Then on the 28th sept they eventually they come and tell us that the hotel is closed and will come back with another hotel which was a grade below what we had booked and 20mins away from the hotel we needed to be in, so I explained yet again the situation and why we had to be In the same hotel, they came back saying that they do not deal with this hotel, which is funny because they show it on there web site.... So all they said was you will have to have a refund on the accommodation, while I was waiting 30mins for them to answer the phone, I phoned alpharooms and boomed the right hotel straight away. I WILL NEVER USE SUNMASTER AND THEY ADVERTISED SOMETHING THEY DO NOT HAVE."
"This company are a complete joke. They can’t wait to take your money and DO NOT give a toss about you afterwards. I am back nearly two months baths from an absolute disaster of what can only be described as a ‘holiday from hell’ sold by these bunch of crooks, and still awaiting my complaint to be dealt with. Not a phone call or an email kind have they even bothered to make to me. They charge ridiculous man bey for the holidays they advertise and once you are in resort, they don’t give a toss. Robbing so.....in so’s!!! DO NOT BOOK WITH THESE CROOKS!!!"
"Cost went up by £400,wrong name on booking,only put 1 suitcase on booking 3 phone calls later still waiting on ringing us back"
"sun master advertisments are fraud, scam and lying, Just showing a carrot, then will use stick No management I prefer to pay other genuine sites rather than this THIEF SUNMASTER ROBBIESh, SUNMASTER IS FRAUD, STEALING PEOPLE TRUST. Sarah"
"The price on the Sunmaster website is not the price you pay. We tried booking various holidays with them and it got more expensive everytime from what the website indicates. Even though we're told our booking is complete on they're website. It went from £3125 - £3650 in the space of 2 mins when Penny the operator called me. I asked how has this happened, they're response was there has been a group booking. Other responses vary it's actually comical. It's false advertising and scamming people out of extra hard earned money."
"I booked a holiday through their website including card details to pay the deposit, e-mail arrived to give a booking reference stating the holiday was booked. I was suspicious about the hotel having 2 different names and accommodation issues . This is when they said "we have no record of your booking" yet they confirmed it ? It was then said, the holiday could only be booked on the phone. It has been cancelled and the bank informed of the possible withdrawal of monies. I would not recommend this company to anyone !"
"This company is a scampaign. They added £120 onto original booking. Couldnt cancel it. Went to pay remaining part of holiday by phone. The operater Mikey said he couldn't process a payment. Still waiting to get through. Over 39 minutes wasti ng credit. MIKEY had Bad English, rude and very abrupt. Please be warned do not book with Sunmaster. They book accommodation and flights separately but steal your money."
"BEWARE - atrocious business practice!!! you are not covered when it all goes wrong!!!! the price jumped up £300 over night after selecting holiday on line we were called the next day to inform new price! and then before we confirmed the new price the room we chose sold out so ended up paying far more for a lesser room. The day before we flew out I had an email just before lunchtime (luckily i checked at the time would normally wait til evening)Our hotel booking had been cancelled and were changed to another hotel several miles away - no options were given to us and we told we would lose our flights if we cancelled despite our ATOL certificate showing this as a "package holiday""
"Like a lot of reviews we have read.The price you see is not the price you pay.We saw this holiday for sale on the sunmaster site ,2 weeks self catering in Lanzarote in June.We went ahead & booked ,& was told a representative would phone later to confirm booking.They phoned back & said are you taking luggage & how many cases.We said yes,( who dosnt take suitcases on holiday!),Ok ! that will be another £250.My wife agreed to this like a fool.If we cancelled they would make another charge.We also found that we were given an easy payment offer ,to settle in 3 easy payments.We since found out that they make a charge of £4.50 for each transaction.So we actually paid over £1000 for the holiday.We did contact them for an explanation for the extra £250 for luggage.No air line would charge that sort of money for luggage.So be warned the price you see is not what you pay. A lot of people have been caught & complained."
"It’s a scam you see a holiday advertised you must phone it can’t be done online then the price goes up in my case nearly £700 they don’t have any cheap holidays it’s a scam"
"Shockingly bad company! Long wait on phone to get through, arrogant travel adviser named Jodie! No manners, not professional, called me "love" and "my darling" and was patronising and unprofessional and to think they wanted my booking?! Don't go near this company to book a holiday. Simply awful!"
"Penny was disgustingly rude. Telling us after she heightened our price that we were being funny for grumbling over paying more. Disgusting customer service and they lost 3 different holidays for of 6 people per holiday."
"Booked through this company and got a price sunmaster comfirmed the booking and asked for deposit so i payed deposit then sunmaster phoned me the nxt day and said prices had doubled and did i still want same holiday with a 300 pound increase i said no and to cancel my booking ...i tjen did another search and found same holiday for a week for 30 pound dearer then 1st holiday was so phoned bk and asked to be told by the same girl that phoned me that the holiday i asked for had gone up 100 pound again then 1st quoted.....lucy from sunmaster said it was because flights had gone up from 117 to 224 eacj so i told tjem not to bother ...now i was realy disappointed cos originally the holiday would have cos 641 which went up to 998 on the phone and afew minutes later went to 761 for same holiday plz beware tjat sunmaster dont rip u off cos ive managed to gp online and get fligjts hotel same times and dates for 541 with travelrepublic"
"2nd year in a row booking with this company everything ran smoothly"
"Expensive deals and rude staff. Lines always busy and on hold for lenghty time"
Sunmaster Holidays is rated 1.24 based on 17 reviews