Sunmaster Holidays Reviews

8% of reviewers recommend Sunmaster Holidays

How would you rate Sunmaster Holidays ?

"sun master advertisments are fraud, scam and lying, Just showing a carrot, then will use stick No management I prefer to pay other genuine sites rather than this THIEF SUNMASTER ROBBIESh, SUNMASTER IS FRAUD, STEALING PEOPLE TRUST. Sarah"
"The price on the Sunmaster website is not the price you pay. We tried booking various holidays with them and it got more expensive everytime from what the website indicates. Even though we're told our booking is complete on they're website. It went from £3125 - £3650 in the space of 2 mins when Penny the operator called me. I asked how has this happened, they're response was there has been a group booking. Other responses vary it's actually comical. It's false advertising and scamming people out of extra hard earned money."
"I booked a holiday through their website including card details to pay the deposit, e-mail arrived to give a booking reference stating the holiday was booked. I was suspicious about the hotel having 2 different names and accommodation issues . This is when they said "we have no record of your booking" yet they confirmed it ? It was then said, the holiday could only be booked on the phone. It has been cancelled and the bank informed of the possible withdrawal of monies. I would not recommend this company to anyone !"
"This company is a scampaign. They added £120 onto original booking. Couldnt cancel it. Went to pay remaining part of holiday by phone. The operater Mikey said he couldn't process a payment. Still waiting to get through. Over 39 minutes wasti ng credit. MIKEY had Bad English, rude and very abrupt. Please be warned do not book with Sunmaster. They book accommodation and flights separately but steal your money."
"BEWARE - atrocious business practice!!! you are not covered when it all goes wrong!!!! the price jumped up £300 over night after selecting holiday on line we were called the next day to inform new price! and then before we confirmed the new price the room we chose sold out so ended up paying far more for a lesser room. The day before we flew out I had an email just before lunchtime (luckily i checked at the time would normally wait til evening)Our hotel booking had been cancelled and were changed to another hotel several miles away - no options were given to us and we told we would lose our flights if we cancelled despite our ATOL certificate showing this as a "package holiday""
"Like a lot of reviews we have read.The price you see is not the price you pay.We saw this holiday for sale on the sunmaster site ,2 weeks self catering in Lanzarote in June.We went ahead & booked ,& was told a representative would phone later to confirm booking.They phoned back & said are you taking luggage & how many cases.We said yes,( who dosnt take suitcases on holiday!),Ok ! that will be another £250.My wife agreed to this like a fool.If we cancelled they would make another charge.We also found that we were given an easy payment offer ,to settle in 3 easy payments.We since found out that they make a charge of £4.50 for each transaction.So we actually paid over £1000 for the holiday.We did contact them for an explanation for the extra £250 for luggage.No air line would charge that sort of money for luggage.So be warned the price you see is not what you pay. A lot of people have been caught & complained."
"It’s a scam you see a holiday advertised you must phone it can’t be done online then the price goes up in my case nearly £700 they don’t have any cheap holidays it’s a scam"
"Shockingly bad company! Long wait on phone to get through, arrogant travel adviser named Jodie! No manners, not professional, called me "love" and "my darling" and was patronising and unprofessional and to think they wanted my booking?! Don't go near this company to book a holiday. Simply awful!"
"Penny was disgustingly rude. Telling us after she heightened our price that we were being funny for grumbling over paying more. Disgusting customer service and they lost 3 different holidays for of 6 people per holiday."
"Booked through this company and got a price sunmaster comfirmed the booking and asked for deposit so i payed deposit then sunmaster phoned me the nxt day and said prices had doubled and did i still want same holiday with a 300 pound increase i said no and to cancel my booking ...i tjen did another search and found same holiday for a week for 30 pound dearer then 1st holiday was so phoned bk and asked to be told by the same girl that phoned me that the holiday i asked for had gone up 100 pound again then 1st quoted.....lucy from sunmaster said it was because flights had gone up from 117 to 224 eacj so i told tjem not to bother ...now i was realy disappointed cos originally the holiday would have cos 641 which went up to 998 on the phone and afew minutes later went to 761 for same holiday plz beware tjat sunmaster dont rip u off cos ive managed to gp online and get fligjts hotel same times and dates for 541 with travelrepublic"
"2nd year in a row booking with this company everything ran smoothly"
"Expensive deals and rude staff. Lines always busy and on hold for lenghty time"
Sunmaster Holidays is rated 1.33 based on 12 reviews