Sunmaster Holidays Reviews

7% of reviewers recommend Sunmaster Holidays
11PM
11PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Sunmaster Holidays?

Tell us how Sunmaster Holidays made you happy

"We had a legitimate complaint about an all-inclusive hotel deal that wasn't all-inclusive and had no entertainment. We left feedback on day one of the holiday, switched hotels on day two, and pursued a partial refund on our return. Sunmaster and/or the hotel have refused to accept any blame for this, despite our proving several times over that we were missold. If this is how they treat their customers, I really don't know how they have stayed in business for so long. I am absolutely disgusted with them. To everyone reading this - do yourself a favour and go elsewhere. Go anywhere except for with this shower."
Are you Sunmaster Holidays? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"on a number occasions I have attempted to book so called special offers and the price always rises significantly - they always blame someone else"
"Please avoid dialling this company!!! The number you dial is a premium rate line (hidden in the small print). A 19 minute call costs me £11 . I wrote to Sunmasters to complain but naturally got nowhere. A refund into my paypal account would have been a good gesture of goodwill!"
"very very bad experience use them as they are useless. prices are not live which means whatever you book online price will be alot cheaper when you get confirmation call from them and than you will have to spend at least couple hundred pounds extra. also staff is very rude when you need help after booking. it looks as if when you book you are not important anymore as they already got money. also their hotel rating is rediculous 5 star is like 2 stars in real so all in all fake and very bad website. DO NOT USE THEM!!!!"
"Robbing rude idiots"
"Went on AL Holiday using Sunmaster twice. Once to Egypt, once to Turkey. Both times all was great, no problems whatsoever! We’re party of four (2 adults and 3yo twins), and we really appreciate the fact that Sunmaster don’t charge for kids stay(only for the flights obviously), that really makes a difference. All in all we’ll use them again this year! Highly recommend Sunmaster to all families out there!"
"Please avoid this company absolute SCAM. Booked online and paid deposit only to get phone call to say payment hadn't been taken as someone booked same room same hotel at the exact same time and system crashed!! Adi then said he would have to check other sites to see if any rooms available but flight was fine, told him not to bother as I would check myself and didn't want him to come back with over inflated price. Asked if this was common practice with his company and told him I would be reporting them to ABTA. Wished I had seen reviews of this company beforehand. AVOID."
"False advertising at best. The price you see is most definitely not what you pay. 2 occasions I have tried to book holidays through them, and the price has increased dramatically. Agent on the call last night was very argumentative when I was querying the price increase, told him I wanted to cancel and not to take any money, and he replied fine, and hung up on me. I then received a call an hour later from one of his colleagues just checking all the details of my holiday, as he hadn't processed the cancellation! Avoid at all costs."
"booked my holiday online with sunmaster,co,uk holidays wanted to book 2 rooms for 4 adults .price for 1 room (2 people) was £450 per person .then did the same search for the 2 rooms (4 people) price came up to £650 extra £200 per person for booking and extra room so booked 1 room and got my son to book the other as 2 separate transactions for £450 per person not inc flights . within 10 mins of booking got a phone call from sunmaster saying they cant do the price quoted , my son get the exact same phone call stating the same . they stated with all the hotel full ,etc,etc until i told them i have stayed at the hotel 5 times before and i know its not full in may so told them to stuff it .would never use again as this is i usual scam they pull after checking out reviews ....beware"
"Booked to be told flight operator not available then the next day hotel not available.. Flight and hotel still listed on their site, also on other sites and direct with the hotel. Wife told the very rude girl who called for the 3rd time that we wanted to cancel and was told fine and hung up.. Terrible company!"
"I will never book a holiday with sunmaster again this company are nothing but crooks. They advertise 1 price then tell you another, mine went up by £200. They told me the room I was trying to book had gone & the only one's available were the more expensive one's when I got to the hotel & was given a basic room the hotel staff told me all rooms were of the same standard apart from family rooms. I have tried complaining to sunmaster but they just try to brush it off saying they have listened to the recording when they only record the last 10 minutes of the call where they reel off the legal jargon by which point all you want is the call to end. The good point about my job is I work with the public & I have managed to persuade at least 4 people off using this company & I will carry on doing so. If I could I would give them zero stars"
"Booked a holiday with this company and will never do again. We chose our accomodation in april 2018 and were emailed 18 hrs prior to boarding the plane to be told there were health and safety issues so we had to be moved elsewhere. I tried to phone straight away but very conveniently the phone lines were closed for staff training till 9 am the next day by which time we would be at the airport. I managed to get thru to someone at 9.40 only 40 mins before boarding time and were advised to ring once in resort if we were not happy and they would try to move us....we did this only to find out that the cost of moving us elsewhere would be down to us as the new accomodation would not refund. Absolute joke that we were put in a hotel above a strip club and bar and on a main rd with windows that were made of paper so we had very little sleep for a week. Not letting it rest i found our original apartments to be 5min walk away so decided to investigate and to our disgust we found the apartments occupied and a very helpful receptionist and manager explained that it had been cancelled the day before yet the issues were first raised in the may...if we had known in may we would have chose our own alternative accomodation rather than the hell hole they put us in...obviously there were no health and safety issues or they would be closed down not fully occupied....now waiting for a response to a complaint ive submitted..Don't use this company as they just get u on resort then tell u basically ur stuck there."
"If i could mark as - I would. So we book our holiday for my 50th to Turkey for the 25th oct. Another member of our group had booked thru alpharooms, on the 20th Sept alpharooms told our Friends that the hotel we had booked was to close on the 7th oct, they had been given another hotel, so we call sunmaster to advise and that we can send over the email from alpharooms and the hotel they they had been moved to, so we said we can send over a copy of the email but they would not take this and said they had to check with there suppliers and would come back to us in 48hrs. We had to keep Phoning sunmaster for an up date. We kept advisi g that it was for my birthday and that my 15yr daughter was also going to this hotel. Then on the 28th sept they eventually they come and tell us that the hotel is closed and will come back with another hotel which was a grade below what we had booked and 20mins away from the hotel we needed to be in, so I explained yet again the situation and why we had to be In the same hotel, they came back saying that they do not deal with this hotel, which is funny because they show it on there web site.... So all they said was you will have to have a refund on the accommodation, while I was waiting 30mins for them to answer the phone, I phoned alpharooms and boomed the right hotel straight away. I WILL NEVER USE SUNMASTER AND THEY ADVERTISED SOMETHING THEY DO NOT HAVE."
"This company are a complete joke. They can’t wait to take your money and DO NOT give a toss about you afterwards. I am back nearly two months baths from an absolute disaster of what can only be described as a ‘holiday from hell’ sold by these bunch of crooks, and still awaiting my complaint to be dealt with. Not a phone call or an email kind have they even bothered to make to me. They charge ridiculous man bey for the holidays they advertise and once you are in resort, they don’t give a toss. Robbing so.....in so’s!!! DO NOT BOOK WITH THESE CROOKS!!!"
"Cost went up by £400,wrong name on booking,only put 1 suitcase on booking 3 phone calls later still waiting on ringing us back"
"sun master advertisments are fraud, scam and lying, Just showing a carrot, then will use stick No management I prefer to pay other genuine sites rather than this THIEF SUNMASTER ROBBIESh, SUNMASTER IS FRAUD, STEALING PEOPLE TRUST. Sarah"
"The price on the Sunmaster website is not the price you pay. We tried booking various holidays with them and it got more expensive everytime from what the website indicates. Even though we're told our booking is complete on they're website. It went from £3125 - £3650 in the space of 2 mins when Penny the operator called me. I asked how has this happened, they're response was there has been a group booking. Other responses vary it's actually comical. It's false advertising and scamming people out of extra hard earned money."
"I booked a holiday through their website including card details to pay the deposit, e-mail arrived to give a booking reference stating the holiday was booked. I was suspicious about the hotel having 2 different names and accommodation issues . This is when they said "we have no record of your booking" yet they confirmed it ? It was then said, the holiday could only be booked on the phone. It has been cancelled and the bank informed of the possible withdrawal of monies. I would not recommend this company to anyone !"
"This company is a scampaign. They added £120 onto original booking. Couldnt cancel it. Went to pay remaining part of holiday by phone. The operater Mikey said he couldn't process a payment. Still waiting to get through. Over 39 minutes wasti ng credit. MIKEY had Bad English, rude and very abrupt. Please be warned do not book with Sunmaster. They book accommodation and flights separately but steal your money."
"BEWARE - atrocious business practice!!! you are not covered when it all goes wrong!!!! the price jumped up £300 over night after selecting holiday on line we were called the next day to inform new price! and then before we confirmed the new price the room we chose sold out so ended up paying far more for a lesser room. The day before we flew out I had an email just before lunchtime (luckily i checked at the time would normally wait til evening)Our hotel booking had been cancelled and were changed to another hotel several miles away - no options were given to us and we told we would lose our flights if we cancelled despite our ATOL certificate showing this as a "package holiday""
Sunmaster Holidays is rated 1.30 based on 27 reviews