Sunglassessaleuk.co.uk Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Sunglassessaleuk.co.uk

How would you rate Sunglassessaleuk.co.uk?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Sunglassessaleuk.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Do not order from this website or the new one they'll direct you to, it's a scam, they'll take your money and not deliver."
"Ordered from sunglassessaleuk.co.uk and, I have to be honest, I felt a little worried after reading the earlier review when I had already purchased from them. I e-mailed the company to confirm my order to check whether they would respond and they did so almost immediately. My glasses then arrived around 3-4 days later and are exactly what I ordered. No problems at all and would definitely recommend as their prices are much cheaper than the high street!"
"Please do not use this site. I ordered sunglasses from them and they took my money but 2 weeks lasted no sunglasses. I have tried contacting them on several occasions through email and Facebook and I have gotten no response. In fact they deleted my public posts on their Facebook page asking where my purchase was and why they haven't answered my emails. They are scam artists!!!"
Sunglassessaleuk.co.uk is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews