Laithwaites Wine Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Laithwaites Wine

How would you rate Laithwaites Wine?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Edward Moakes

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Laithwaites Wine in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Edward Moakes
"I have been a long term customer. My wine adviser, James, is very knowledgeable about the many wines they sell. He invariably guides me towards wines I will enjoy and has helped me to broaden my appreciation of different wines from from around the globe. The wines are delivered quickly, often next day even though ordered late in the afternoon. The delivery service has also improved over time and they now use a courier, UK Mail, that provides a one hour time slot for delivery and lets me know by text in the morning when I can expect the delivery to arrive; that has been very helpful."
Laithwaites Wine is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews