Sugar And Crumbs, Greater Manchester Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sugar And Crumbs, Greater Manchester

Unit 6, Southside, Bredbury Park Industrial Estate, Bredbury, Stockport SK6 2SP, UK

Tell us how Sugar And Crumbs, Greater Manchester made you happy
Absolutely fantastic tasting icing sugars, great range of baking products and tools and customer service that is second to none. Free live tutorials that are so informative and fun. I’m a returning customer and can thoroughly recommend Sugar and Crumbs. If it were possible to give more than 5 stars for this company then I certainly would.
I am absolutely delighted with my order. The items ordered for my Christmas baking were well packaged. Thankyou so much for the welcome gifts they are most appreciated. I love their icing sugars. Highly recommended.
Am a first time buyer and I had to leave a review about the absolutely amazing service I received. Will 100% order again anytime I'm after some baking bits. Such an array of products and super fast delivery. Thank you so very much for the kind free gifts, so welcoming. Brilliant shop!
Another fantastic service, products and super speedy delivery šŸ“¦ love receiving my sugar and crumbs products from such an amazing company šŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸ
You guys!

Thank yoj for your delivery today, i ordered 60 cake boxes and drums, all was packed well, you delivered them on Saturday, i was not expected them so fast. Thank you so much also for a small present, will order again!

Anna
Received another order I am a returning customer and delighted with the range of high quality products available. The delivery information is great and very reliable. The flavours of the icing sugars are so intense and accurate in taste. I appreciated the gift that came with my most recent order and look forward to my next one thanks. I’m not very good at baking but still like trying and tasting the icing sugar when mixing is of course a highlight.
Brilliant company. So helpful. Delivery's quick and well packed. Great range of all baking products.
Superb quality products, icing sugars are to die for. Free demonstrations on Facebook every week. Excellent service from all staff. Will definitely use again and again first class.
Brilliant company, Great products, Great prices, speedy,The flavoured icing sugars are all scrummy, The Niffty Nozzles are brilliant as are all the staff,
Carols live demos are a must for anybody wanting to learn, Carol, John & all the staff including guests are all lovely, they make everything so easy to follow.
Superb company, I love Sugar & Crumbs