Sue Kennedy Photography Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sue Kennedy Photography Ltd
01AM
1AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Sue Kennedy Photography Ltd ?

Tell us how Sue Kennedy Photography Ltd made you happy

"excellent service. very attentive to detail, not rushed for time and photographs looked fabulous."
Hi Lara,
Thanks for the lovely feedback. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your photo experience.
Best wishes, Sue
"Nice studio and was made to feel very welcome. Pictures came out very well considering our Daughter was very nervous."
Hi Jodie,
Best wishes, Sue
"Took brilliant photos of my baby, lovely lady, very patient and keeps in touch well. Very happy :)"
Hi Hayley,
Best wishes, Sue
"Very happy, as always, with our session with Sue. Thank you"
Hi Heidi,
Best wishes, Sue
"I first went to sue when i had my first child 5 years ago she was amazing and still is i have been back to sue many times and she has photographed my whole family i reccommend her to all my friendsand family. the kids love her and she makes you feel so relaxed the photos become natural. Wouldnt trust anyone else to photograph my children."
Hi Nicole,
Thanks for the lovely feedback. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your photo experiences.
Best wishes, Sue
"Sue is excellent with taking children pictures she seems to capture thematvthe right momrnt"
Hi Margaret,
Best wishes, Sue
"Very friendly and amazing at photography! So pleased with the pictures"
Thank you for the lovely review Michelle, glad you enjoyed your experience. Sue
Sue Kennedy Photography Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews