Severn Trent Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Severn Trent
1PM
1PM

Tell us how Severn Trent made you happy

"We are a disabled pensioner couple, and tried to apply for a discount on the water rates. We live in Disabled accommodation, but no one seems to bother. I applied to Severn Trent Trust fund, just had a reply after 7 weeks saying the online form I filled in was for Money advisors and the like only, and that I had to go to CAB, for another form to be filled in. Why are we throwing money at money advisors if the tenant can't apply themselves with EXACTLY the same information?."
Are you Severn Trent? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Severn Trent receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I Renewed water main in property due to a leak. I received Great customer service from Severn Trent. A Free lead to plastic water connection. They Kept me up to date on how the applications was going and the work was due to start and finish. They have done a great job. Slight accident with the gas main but they had it fix by time I got home from work. Very good service. Nice job."
Severn Trent is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews