Severn Trent Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Severn Trent

How would you rate Severn Trent?

"We are a disabled pensioner couple, and tried to apply for a discount on the water rates. We live in Disabled accommodation, but no one seems to bother. I applied to Severn Trent Trust fund, just had a reply after 7 weeks saying the online form I filled in was for Money advisors and the like only, and that I had to go to CAB, for another form to be filled in. Why are we throwing money at money advisors if the tenant can't apply themselves with EXACTLY the same information?."
"I Renewed water main in property due to a leak. I received Great customer service from Severn Trent. A Free lead to plastic water connection. They Kept me up to date on how the applications was going and the work was due to start and finish. They have done a great job. Slight accident with the gas main but they had it fix by time I got home from work. Very good service. Nice job."
Severn Trent is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews