Severn Trent Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Severn Trent

How would you rate Severn Trent?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Andrew

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Severn Trent in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Andrew
"I Renewed water main in property due to a leak. I received Great customer service from Severn Trent. A Free lead to plastic water connection. They Kept me up to date on how the applications was going and the work was due to start and finish. They have done a great job. Slight accident with the gas main but they had it fix by time I got home from work. Very good service. Nice job."
Severn Trent is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews