Study365 Reviews

Study365
406 , White Horse Lane
London
United Kingdom

How would you rate Study365 ?

"No answer No login details no password Send me someone password and login and avoid answer"
"I am rated good so far as I've just enrolled in online course today. Kevin was very helpful from the courses suggestions to processing the payment. So far, so good. Hopefully the courses are good as well as he is. ;)"
"Quick service"
"I needed a log in and it was provided quickly and correctly. Thank you."
"Paid £29 for an Excel course. Course never delivered, I have been waiting for a refund since April 2nd, 2018. Someone on their line called "Tony" keeps saying they're processing the refund. A big lie. I have notified VISA who is dealing with it so I can get my refund. Stay away. Rubbish!"
Lauren Wright
Verified Reviewer
"The chat function is very useful and Kevin resolved my query very quickly. I do feel however, that the course content could have been more interactive, e.g. quizzes throughout the course, rather than just having an exam at the end. There were a lot of typos within the course material as well which was disappointing."
"Had lost my user name and password and Kevin sorted it out immediately"
"Amazing service - so helpful - nothing is to much trouble they are so highly recommended - unbeleivable!"
"I love their customer support :)"
"Had an issue with registration details but Kevin resolved this in a matter on minutes."
"I contacted the support team online and Kevin was so efficient and quick to sort out my technical problem. Happy so far."
Amal Altabtabae
Unverified Reviewer
"very helpful"
"Kevin was very helpful in changing my email address which allowed the notifications to come to the correct place."
"Kevin helped when I had an issue and sorted it straight away"
"Kevin was amazing. After signing up for an online course last year, I became ill and had to have a major operation. My recovery took longer than anticipated and Kevin was able to assist in my completing the course at the eleventh hour."
"customer service representative Kevin was very helpful, answered my questions very quickly"
"customer service was very helpful, answered my questions very quickly."
"Tony Rush was so patient and helpful, he gave an excellent service - many thanks to him!"
Natalia Hanley
Unverified Reviewer
"No Stress Studying! Customer Service online is great, very quick and helpful responses too. Can't wait to take another course..."
"The customer service online chat has been very helpful."
Study365 is rated 4.44 based on 57 reviews