Study365 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Study365
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Study365 Reviews

Tell us how Study365 made you happy
Customer service is great, whenever I have any questions I just use the chat function and they respond very quickly. The cost of the course is better than of the other providers and they are an accredited provider so you receive a recognised qualification at the end.

The quality of the material is great and it's completely remote so at your own pace. This is a great service and I would be using this again for future courses/training.
Good friendly service, well presented course and good communication with customer support. Thanks
Excellent course
I was so impressed by the customer service. They replyed to my email the same day and also solved my problem. I am very happy with my course I have choosen. The prices are low and so many good courses to choose from. I would recommend to others.
Kane was well informed, helpful and quick to respond. Lovely speaking to a real person in a chat function!
Kane was really helpful and could answer all of my questions. I am purchasing the Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner course as soon as I have completed this review. Easiest and quickest live chat in a looooong time!
Yes starting to learn again after a break, was a positive experience. The course I took was well suited to my ability and it was a fun way of learning, with backup and help at hand when needed. I would recommend thus form of study, and through this difficult year with Covid, it has been one positive side.
Prince 2 Course:
Top quality service from the team at Study 365. They were very accommodating, friendly and helpful. Most of all, their rates are best in the market.

I would recommend to anyone.
The customer service team is helpful and the experience with the course I purchased so far is great.
friendly and helpful
Really great course, very informative and easy to follow, highly recommend.
I registered for the 'PRINCE2® 2017 COMPLETE COURSE INCLUDING BOTH EXAMS + RE-SIT EXAM' course bundle. This has a comprehensive learning syllables, videos, quiz, recommended textbook, and test paper to prepare you to sit for the course and get the project management qualification. Their course bundle price is the best so far and I received a top-notch customer experience. I highly recommend them.
Dear Emmanuella,
Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. And also, Thanks for the feedback on your experience with the Study 365 support team. We sincerely appreciate your insight because it helps us to build a better learner experience. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns or compliments, please feel welcome to reach back out as we would be more than happy to assist you.
Also, we welcome you to view a full range of our courses by clicking the following link - https://www.study365.co.uk/all-online/
Best Regards, Study 365 - Support Team
So Far, customer service has been prompt and very helpful. Richard on the live chat, sorted out my problem immediately and efficiently.
Dear Pauline,
Thank you for the kind review.
We are delighted to hear that you have been pleased with the service you have received, and we look forward to supporting you throughout your course. If you require any further assistance, please get in touch.
It is great to hear that you had a positive enrolment experience with Richard, we will pass your comments on to him.
great online courses
Dear Learner,
Thanks for the awesome review and rating. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Best Regards, Study 365 - Support Team
Excellent customer services, Richard was very helpful and relies to queries promptly. The training course is suitable and easy to follow. I will definitely recommend the course to friends
Dear Learner,
We are happy to hear that amidst the COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown you still had a positive experience with Study 365 Support Team and we highly appreciate your 5 – Star review on our service. We’d like to encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us in helping us to progress furthermore in developing a better learner experience.
Best Regards, Study 365 - Support Team
Great service, quoted me an even greater price which is why I use Study 365 for all my online courses
Best Regards, Study 365 - Support Team
Very helpful and advise given on which course was suitable for my needs.Kane was very informative throughout the process of enquiry.
Dear Simon,
Great course! Very challenging and I learned a lot. The chat function is great. Richard was very helpful and prompt with his replies and nothing was too much. Thank you!
Dear Valda,
Thank you for the kind review.
Best Regards, Study 365 - Support Team
I am very happy with study365 as I’ve not had much chance to do my course in the last few months so emailed them about my situation and they have extended my course by 60 days
Dear Samantha,
Best Regards, Study 365 - Support Team
Customer service - Fast professional service, a great reflection on the organisation
Dear John,