Study365 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Study365
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Study365 Reviews

Tell us how Study365 made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I am happy with the Prince2 Practitioner course that also includes an exam voucher. Customer is prompt and always respond quickly to queries.

They are definitely a good source of professional qualifications with professional support on hand.
The course that I chose was reasonably priced and the ease of access was brilliant. The course material was laid out well and provided a structured way to go through the course.

I would definitely recommend the course as well as the company to others.
I just completed the Business Writing Diploma course. The course was very useful and interesting.
Also, thank you Richard for the help! He dealt with my queries fast and he's very friendly!
Randy was helpful when i had issues logging in. He helped resetting the password very quickly
Just completed another excellent course with Study365, six sigma. The course material is excellent and the exam process is convenient and flexible. Richard is always there to provide quick and effective support when needed.
Completed another course with Study 365, six sigma, excellent material and convenient and flexible exam process. Highly recommended.
Thank you Richard for your amazing help! You solved my issue fast and now I can proceed to my learning with 365! I highly recommend ! Thanks
Spoke to Richard at Study 365. He answered all my questions, and gave me a free 2 day trial access, to their material for Prince2 training. Very friendly and helpful review. Study 365 are probably the most competitive on price here in the UK, so I will probably be placing my order with them, in the next few days.
Richard was very helpful in answering queries before purchasing the course
Richard was really helpful with my queries before purchasing the course
Thanks Richard....much appreciated....excellent support
this course is really good if you want to get back into being a receptionist, and now i no how to message them they get back to you so fast sorry for the bad rating i take that back. thanks again
i can never seem to get any help by anyone,
A very good start, whilst deciding the right course Richard was very helpful and assuring. Just waiting to get stuck in now.
So far so good, thank you Richard for helping me getting up and running!
So far so good, Richard was very helpful with the questions I had before purchasing a course.
A very good course.
Helpful specialists for help.
I recommend.
Brilliant service, top notch Customer Care from Richard Fernandez, who is a credit to Study 365.........
brilliant 'switch on again' - many thanks, Richard.
F.A.W.