Study365 Reviews

02038749355

info@study365.co.uk

Study365406 , White Horse Lane LondonUnited Kingdom

Live Chat, Email, Telephone

How would you rate Study365 ?

"Outstanding customer support! A real person (not an AI!) helped me choose the right course and exam package, providing excellent guidance. Thumbs up!"
"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! Whenever you need help... they are always there to help you . Oliver replied to me very quick and solved my problem in a second. Thank you so much! Big range of courses, some of them very interesting, and the website works perfectly."
"I have found my course easy to follow and well-structured. I received a very kind response from customer services when I had to request for a course extension due to illness."
"I have really enjoyed doing my on-line Nursery Assistant course as and when in the comfort of my own home when my own children are at school. Easy to use and follow and I feel I have learnt a lot. I will be moving onto the next level now I have passed this stage."
"Big range of courses and good customer service"
"Great service"
"Oliver is the Best!!!"
"Oliver very helpful and efficient."
"Quick answers and resolution. However, company needs to look at why things go wrong to start with."
"Quick responses each time I've had a query. Thanks to Kevin who has been very patient and helpful."
"Issue resolved very quickly and Oliver was helpful over the phone. I did e-mail a few days before though and hadn't received a response which was why I called but all sorted in the end"
"Quick response, very helpful customer service team"
"Oliver was really helpful and patient up to maximum. thanks Oliver"
"Kevin was very helpful"
"Excellent service from very well informed people."
"Great help."
"Excellent service from very well informed people."
"Kevin was really helpful"
"Excellent customer service. I purchased the Prince 2 practitioner exam only and I was also given limited access to the online training for free! Oliver has been really helpful and responded to all my queries in a timely manner. Thank you so much!!!"
"Excellent after sales service from Oliver, very helpful"
Study365 is rated 4.52 based on 144 reviews