Study365 Reviews

info@study365.co.uk

Study365406 , White Horse Lane LondonUnited Kingdom

Tell us how Study365 made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"I ve been trying to get hold of them for them but was unsuccessful. Any other number I can call?"
Dear Malek,

We are sorry about the inconvenience. You can reach us on;

Hotline - +442038749355
Email - info@study365.co.uk

Our customer service team will reach you asap.

Once again, we apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

Study365 - Support Team
"I have only just started my Course, I had a query regarding my course and I had an immediate response through a live chat option. Very pleased so far and was asked If I needed any other assistance."
"Having registered on the Level 3 in education, I found the resources of little use. The sample assignments didn't meet the grading criteria for the course. Upon completion it has taken over 6 weeks to get my grades for the course, despite having been told that I would have them in under 2 weeks. Numerous support calls and emails later and I have been lied to numerous times and still don't know whether my assignments have been marked. Hopefully i will have more luck in getting my money back."
Hello Chris,

Thank you very much for your feedback, we really appreciate it. We take your comments on board. Please give us an opportunity to put things right for you by contacting us on info@study365.co.uk with the details listed below:
• Email Address
• Contact Number

We appreciate that you have taken the time to write to us about your experience and offer an apology over your experience with us.
Our customer service manager will be handling this personally and will reach out to you shortly.

We assure you that we will find a solution reassuring you of the level of service we commit to.

Study365 - Support Team
"I am very happy with the course content and the level of detail within the course. They have a variety of courses and often offer special deals. The online customer service has been very good to with their help."
"Really easy to undertand"
"Strate forward and Was able to Work at my own pace"
"prompt and simple so far"
"Great course, excellent content for a base understanding of operations management. Exam was a lot harder than the mock though"
"The service is fab and still on the course im happy"
"Kevin was very helpful in helping getting my login credentials and courses set up for me."
"Kevin was very helpful when looking to obtain sample papers for upcoming exam"
"Great Service ! I’ll highly recommend study 365 !"
"Best place to book Prince2 exams. Affordable and fast service. You can book and schedule your exam instantly. Great service."
"After purchasing my course did not hear from Study365 within the 48 hours in the terms and conditions. I then sent them multiple emails, called and left voicemail messages and received nothing. I purchased the course through Reed and thankfully they managed to get my course info sent to me. I don't know where all of these great reviews are coming from, most of them make me laugh as they couldn't be further from the truth in my experience. In my opinion Study365 are a shady company and should be avoided. The only email I received from them was from a mail server with hundreds of reports of phishing and scams…I think that's a bit odd. I've done my research on the company, I'll be going to Citizens Advice to assist me with a refund."
Hello,

• Email Address
• Contact Number

Study365 - Support Team
"Outstanding online courses, always happy to assist with queries. Highly recommend :-)"
"answered all my questions"
"Good subject matter knowledge about line of enquiry. Responsive and quick."
"Very helpful!"
"Great support, excellent service."
Study365 is rated 4.47 based on 174 reviews