Study365 Reviews

info@study365.co.uk

Study365406 , White Horse Lane LondonUnited Kingdom

Tell us how Study365 made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Many thanks to the Support Team via Chat who helped me sort out a problem I was having. It also saved me money and time!"
"Avoid. I bought the C# Programming Crash Course, as it is advertised as having an exam and accreditation, providing an e-certificate. The course description also claims to give you 48 hour access to 150 of their courses. Instead I was given a link to a different hosting website for my course called "Study Folk", while my account on Study365 lists 0 courses. The Study Folk website has a link to taking the "final exam", however it google chrome gives you a security warning when following it, and it leads to a dead link anyway. I contacted them about this and was told that Study Folk is the provider of the course (implying they aren't) despite not stating this anywhere for the course description, and also stating the course I paid for does not include an e-certificate or final exam, and didn't understand what I meant by the "48 hour access" despite it being in the course description. They claim you get accreditation from IAP and CPB, however the course and this company isn't listed on their respective websites. I have since found the exact same course on other websites for much cheaper. I suspect even if they could get me an e-certificate, it wouldn't be worth much as other reviews have stated that the final exam had random irrelevant questions. So essentially Study365 just sells video courses with false advertising and at higher cost than their competitors, and in my case the course wasn't even hosted on the same website. I have requested a refund, I'll update once/if I hear back from them."
"Got an extension for the course, great! Very understanding."
"The online study are quite user-friendly and provide study flexibility, particularly for working adults. Thank you."
"The course was detailed and very informative. Fine customer support service."
"I really enjoyed my studies with Study 365..."
"Great learning experience. BCS BA Foundation course is great one. The trainer is great and well structured exam targeted course. It helped me to achieved good results."
"I chose a Social Media course very happy with study365, and I can restart the online course as and when I want to. The recordings of the voice are very clear, accurate and easy to understand. I'd recommend that."
"great organisation and great courses i recommend, i had few issues getting my e-certificate, but you always have chatting option and you get help easier."
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. - Study365 Support Team
"Cheap courses online and If you are looking to learn I would highly recommend this company."
"Great course, found it very interesting........ Thank you!!!!!"
"Excellent, I have no other words to say!!!"
"I love doing courses via Study365, I'm gonna recommend them to all my family and friends. And to my colleagues at work prince2 foundation and practitioner. Thanks a Bunch..."
"Mentor support is really amazing and they answer my questions without any hesitation and the study material is perfect. Without a doubt I recommend Study365 to anuone."
"Great study material, user friendly website, best customer care, best price. Very Satisfied."
"Very useful course and well supported staff. I was able to complete my Psychology diploma course at Study365 successfully. Thank you all!"
"I recently completed a Diploma at Study 365 and I highly commend the instructor. The training was thorough and the instructor went out of his way to equip us learners with a comprehensive learning. It was one of the most insightful trainings I’ve attended. I plan to continue my academic training at Study 365, and I recommend it to other students who want to earn a recognised qualification from an accredited institute."
"I enjoyed my course well. It helped me to improve my knowledge about Sage 50 A to Z. Also received great customer support throughout my studies."
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. - Study 365
"Office Admin Diploma courses have been really good and enjoyable, can work at your own pace and are laid out in a clear format, when I've needed help the support team have been really helpful throughout my study. Thank you all!"
"Customer support is very good and they answered all my queries promptly more than I expected and solved all my issued. Thanks"
Study365 is rated 4.54 based on 235 reviews