Study365 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Study365
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Study365 Reviews

Tell us how Study365 made you happy
Always answer any queries quickly and efficiently. Courses are easy to find and book online. Great service all round.
Posted 10 minutes ago
So much learning and development opportunities for such a discounted price - always enjoyable and ability to study at own pace.
Kane was most helpful in answering my queries.
The response was very quick and Randy was knowledgeable and able to resolve my problem right away.
I logged an enquiry about a course and Kane got in contact with me immediately. I found him to be very helpful in getting everything setup.
I am very happy with the way my enquiry was dealt with. the customer service provided was second to none.
The course content is extensive and brilliant.
Amazing and very responsive customer care.
Definitely recommend!
Looking forward to passing my exam soon.
Kane was helpful and supportive through the purchasing process and responded to my enquiries almost immediately. I am now ready and excited to start my first online study course. If the support is as good as this through my study, I will be thrilled!
Spoke to Richard on Chat. He could not have been more polite or helpful. Very knowledgeable and never quit until he got my query 100% He is a credit to the organisation
Kane was very helpful and quickly gave me details for all requested trainings.
Randy was super helpful and efficient. Thanks a lot
Kane was very helpful and quick to respond back to any questions!
Kane was super helpful and efficient. I have to say every time I email I get a prompt response. Excellent customer service
The Teacher Training Course on Study 365 is excellent value for money. The tutor is fully supportive and I find the course easy to follow. I would highly recommend this course.
Andrew was awesome! Excellent customer service
friendly and helpful. The course is tailored towards students passing the Prince Foundation Exam.
Kane was very helpful, he replied to all the questions I had, and the purchase of the product was very easy. And very cheap! I am confident I will pass! :)
Great customer service. Richard is awesome! He helped me a lot!
The course provider is responsive and the material on their site is excellent. Their user interface is friendly and makes working through material easy. Customer service has been great, taking into the impact/delays of the pandemic into my learning.
I was pleased with the quick response I got from 365 team, they were helpful in clarifying the questions that I needed answers too, and also the accessibility. The course was very impactful. Thanks a lot
Study365 is rated 4.78 based on 761 reviews