Study365 Reviews

406 , White Horse Lane
London
United Kingdom

Live Chat

How would you rate Study365 ?

"Query availablity instant, The helpful support from Kevin was prompt, polite & helpful. Excellent service :)"
"Fees syllabus everything, easy to make account easy to enter your account all packages"
"Got the course I needed for reasonable price.The platform is super easy to learn and the exam is well structured.Got a nice e-certificate.Thank you.Will definetely recomend."
"customer service team where fantastic very supportive"
"I paid for advanced pest control in UK the material was American nothing at all which covers UK & eu legislations stay clear if your looking from UK I have been informed by city & guilds and rsph/Boca that this course is no good for anyone also to literature is miles out of date"
"Kevin! You're a star!"
"Worse college ever, I am waiting for my refund back for more than two months, the courses are unbelievable, worse of all the courses I had done, communication with them is just, I don't care what you think, you pay us, we have your money, so now, deal with your loss, shameful."
"Anyone else notice that Kevin seems to be the only guy that works here??"
Thank you very much for your feedback. Kevin is one of our support team members who provide exceptional customer service to most of Study365 learners. Please feel free to contact us if any assistance is needed in the future - Study365
"good service, fast and helpful! :)"
Thank you very much for your feedback. Much appreciated. Please feel free to contact us if any assistance is needed in the future - Study365
"Kevin was very helpful."
"Great service from the customer support team. Process was easy to get my exam booked with the accredited partner. Overall, great customer service."
"Kevin dealt with my problem very quickly and efficiently, a lovely man all round."
"Kevin is very prompt and helpful . My enquires are solved very quickly."
"the advisor was really helpful and responsive at all times"
"The Live Chat was quick, easy, and worked. Perfect and stress free. Hope the course is half as good."
"The customer service via chat is wonderful: Fast answering, fast solving. I'm tucking into my third course online with Study365... Good to refresh knowings and open up new horizons. Let's get the course started! :)"
"yes. I am excited to have a course by Study 365"
"All my questions were answered by Kevin. Staring now. Just enrolled. hoping the service continues as great as it was with Kevin"
"Shocking poor service beyond payment; course didn’t work, phones and email hardly ever answered, take ages to resolve issues. Am still waiting for a valid invoice after 4 weeks and countless attempts at contact, have been repeatedly told “you will have it in 2 hours” just to get rid of me. Do not have anything to do with these cowboys!!!"
Thank you very much for your feedback. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused you, and we hope that our Support Team was able to provide a satisfactory solution for your query. Please feel free to contact us if any assistance is needed in the future. Best Regards, Study365
"No answer No login details no password Send me someone password and login and avoid answer"
Study365 is rated 4.38 based on 76 reviews