Study365 Reviews

Study365
406 , White Horse Lane
London
United Kingdom

How would you rate Study365?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Hi, I am in the same situation as Neil and Richard - I believe this Study365 is a scam and it is a one man show who keeps changing his name on e-mails sent from info@study365.com with either Tony Rush or Kevin Oswald answering to your e-mails. And if you call their number 02038749355 it will divert you to a voice mail that will never be responded to. I basically enrolled for a Level3 Award in Teaching and Training on 16th of January and I have asked for a refund on the 18th of January as I wanted to enroll on a different course. I have received several e-mails from Study365 confirming that they have accepted the refund and that they will refund me back my money within 2 weeks which never happened! I believe they are a scam and a fraud and they should be reported."
Neil Tempest
Verified Reviewer
"Study365 mis sold me the Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner online course. They said they would send me the Managing Successful Projects Prince2 2017 manual but when I went to start the online course they said it was a mistake by the customer services adviser. They promised they would print off other documentation and post it to me but this never happened. All they did was email some pretty useless PDF files. I'm now in the process of trying to get a refund of £495 but this is also very challenging. They don't call you back and are ignoring my voicemails and emails. It's been over a week since I requested a refund and I haven't got anywhere. I will provide an update when or if I get my money back."
Richard Ballinger
Verified Reviewer
"Study365 provided me a Training Package for PRINCE2 in English. Having studied and then paid £199 for the exam, I subsequently discover that a matter of days after purchasing the course, the exam was no longer available in English ! . Despite their initial willingness to engage and the promise of a refund, I have now waited over 4 weeks and received nothing. They now fail to respond to any emails or attempt to contact by phone. On making attempts to call the company , I often get diverted to a mobile answerphone despite calling a landline. They appear to have a very slack attitude to customer service. I'm now finding myself having racked up over 2 hours of my time, simply trying to get my money back."
Hi Richard,

Thank you for contacting us. We are sorry to hear about your experience. At Study365 we pride ourselves in maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers, however sometimes things do go wrong. Please give us an opportunity to put things right for you by contacting us on info@study365.co.uk with the details listed below:

• Full Name
• Email Address
• Daytime contact number
• Best time to call you

Our customer service manager will be handling this personally and will reach out to you shortly. We assure you that we will find a solution reassuring you of the level of service we commit to.

Kind Regards,

Study365
Jesmin Loela
Verified Reviewer
"Awesome place to study. just love the way they providing the education. so good so far."
Mackalam Philip
Verified Reviewer
"Thank you so much for the valuable course and good customer service. i have learn a lot about photography."
Anisha Mohan
Verified Reviewer
"Awesome place to level up your knowledge. Highly recommend...! to anyone."
Kevin Delson
Verified Reviewer
"The program is helping me understand lots of fundamentals and I am becoming a better person. and i have to really appreciate the customer services that they are providing to students."
Vinisa Magrate
Verified Reviewer
"I just love the course materials. and it s really easy to get understand what they are teaching. thank you Study 365."
"I was new to Java having previously only done a small amount of programming in c++. The course was complete from installing the Java SDK all the way through to the more complex concepts. Everything is very well explained. Thank you Study 365..!"
Andrew Viliam
Verified Reviewer
"Good introductory info about being Diploma in Sales Management. I would have given it a five star if it had real life case study on a particular business or industry. anyways Course was well informative."
"Easy to follow and full of great Customer Service. Thank you very much!"
Benifica Veronia
Verified Reviewer
"Just awesome the way they sharping up our knowledge. well done STUDY 365."
Britny Loyala
Verified Reviewer
"Wow! Wonderful content and engaging way to learn! Thanks Study 365.!"
"I have very much enjoyed the course, and I have learned a lot about Digital Photography . thanks to Study 365...."
"Study 365 ...... ! So far so good."
"Very enjoyable!!! I feel I've learnt a lot."
"Excellent service and well quality education. thanks STUDY 365."
Mandy Liliyan
Verified Buyer
"STUDY 365"
"In study 365 i have completed Microsoft Excel course and i Absolutely love the course. Even though I've used Excel for several years, it's been highly advantageous to take this course. I've found many helpful things that I never knew were possible and shortcuts that have saved me time. I found the part about creating and using macros very helpful, and the intro into the possible uses of VBA in Excel to be highly enlightening. I look forward to more in depth use of using VBA in Excel in the future. thank you study 365.....!"
Study365 is rated 4.26 based on 19 reviews