Study365 Reviews

Read Study365 Reviews

Tell us how Study365 made you happy
Study 365 are really great place for study and learning. Enjoy his course
Richard was great! Efficient & very helpful 😃
Richard very helpful, didn't receive my email for my exam registration, he sorted it straight away, went away thought of another question and answered very quickly! thanks for your help!
Study365 is the best online learning platform I’ve used to date. It’s user friendly, easily accessible and includes all required/relevant course content to ensure first time success. The resit options are a bonus. Moreover the customer service is unparalleled, with the most helpful and knowledgeable agents. Definitely overall 5 star rating.
Great experience of taking my training course and exam with Staudy365. Just completed my Prince2 exam and very happy with the whole experience and service.Great pricing.
Five stars team and website! Will for sure return and do more courses! Thank you! Strongly recommend to everyone!
My Study 365 experience I have had a very positive experience using study 365 for my Prince2 course. I would recommend it to friends and family.
fantastic course, very engaging!
Very supportive and well put together content.
Booked an exam through Study365 - the online chat support from Richard was excellent and made the whole process very quick and simple - very impressed. Thanks Richard!
Excellent course material, both video tutorials and exam prep material available (Prince 2 project management and exam - Foundation). The customer service and support via a live chat service when required is also great. Highly recommended.
Great course content. Really enjoyed it. Great customer service. Received excellent support from Richard. Would recommend it.
Had a great course, would highly recommend
Accessing my course was very easy and Richard was very helpful throughout the process. Thank you so much.
Booking with Study 365 is straightforward and easy. They really cater to each students needs. I definitely recommend them.
Really excellent support staff who are efficient and very knowledgeable.
I purchased the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner course from Study365 and it has been a straightforward, smooth experience. I work through the modules, do the provided mock exams and my package came with the exam vouchers so I booked my foundation exam, which I passed. I have my Practitioner exam booked next week. So far so good!
Quite happily took my money for submitting assignments but 3 months later they say they haven’t been submitted. Communication is very poor - 2/3 weeks to reply and then not even with a way to resolve the problem. I’ll quite happily update this when they resolve the matter.
Study365 have been very supportive throughout the course so far - staff are always on hand to help and course has a great structure
Great service - fantastic customer service and brilliant course content. Helped me pass my foundation course in Prince2!
Study365 is rated 4.83 based on 1,104 reviews