Study365 Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Study365

Tell us how Study365 made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
"I couldn’t log in to my account with the initial contact password that was sent to me so started a help chat with David Kingsley. David was helpful, polite, patient and professional and resolved my problem in no time. An asset to your company."
"I got some problems to log in my courses, but thanks to David C. Kingsles' patience and continuous support, I am able to log on without any hindrance. Kudos David, you are a real Samaritan. Best Regards,"
"Customer service was incredibly helpful."
"David C. Kingsley was very helpful and resolved my issue efficiently"
"Help me solve my login problem quickily. Thank you!"
"Quick to solve problems in a very friendly and calm manner."
"Fast and friendly service, very impressed."
"This was excellent initiation process to the study, amazing, i have been hesitant for this course but through proper guidance ....i took the risk and am good"
"Great help received from David C. Kingsley,professional,friendly,fast response & efficient. Thanks for the help David"
"Davind Kingsley was really prompt and helpful with my query. He was very friendly and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks David"
"David C. Kingsley was immense in helping me, following up and making sure I was happy with everything."
"great communication with the agent: David C. Kingsley he was very nice and helped me quickly, For some reason after several attempts the account would not let me reset my password, so big D sorted it out for me."
"Great customer service received. Very speedy, helpful and efficient. Thank you!"
"Great customer service from David C. Kinglsey, fast and efficient responses"
"Excellent customer service from David C Kingsley. Quick response, professional & ensures you have a great experience. Great course material. You will definitely be equipped for a PA/Secretary/Office role. Reasonably priced. You are also given a year to complete the course, which provides you with the flexibility to fit the course around your commitments. 5 out if 5. I would highly recommend!!!"
"Excellent customer service from David C Kingsley. Very professional, takes the time to ensure you are happy with your overall experience. Responded to my question very quickly. Great course material, definitely equips you for a PA/Secretary/Office role. It increases your knowledge & skills. They also provide you with a year to complete the course, so it's flexible to fit around any commitments and very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend this course!"
"Hi, David helped me with a query today. He was quick, efficient and told me everything I needed to know! So far I have been very impressed with the course material and support from Study365."
"Help me to study and develop my self no matter where I am and when I just open my course and I go for it .. thank you Study365"
"Just started but so far great customer service support from David c kingsley who was efficient kind and a quick and masterful problem solver! thanks once again!"
"Always a very fast response when I have contacted them with regards to courses. There customer service is second to none and they always have replied within an hour of me contacting them. Very satisfied with all the information and help I have received and I am really enjoying the course I signed up for and just signed up for another x"
Study365 is rated 4.68 based on 371 reviews