Studio 50 London Makeup School in London Reviews

02AM
2AM

02071837631

Tell us how Studio 50 London Makeup School in London made you happy

"I had a really amazing experience on doing make up course in studio 50, the atmosphere is a really relaxing one, and I managed to learn so many things in a very short time with the fantastic and talented Francesco . Loved the experience and I would do it again without any hesitation!"
Are you Studio 50 London Makeup School in London? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I had an incredible experience at studio 50. All the teachers were extremely kind, helpful and made me feel so comfortable. The course I took taught me so much more than I expected and it was a lot of fun! I highly recommend choosing this school if you want the best experience. I will definitely be taking more courses there in the future! Thank you for everything!"
"I had the most amazing experience, learnt new techniques, aga was an excellent tutor and Francisco was extremely wonderful. I was the only black girl in the school and Francisco really brought out the best in me. I would highly recommend this school for anyone who trying to get into the makeup industry."
"My bridal makeup course was booked as a gift , I had the most amazing time with Francessco and aga , very professional but also a lot of fun . I hope to book more lessons soon xx"
"Was a great time to contact with one of the best amazing makeup artist Francesco✨! He is a 🔝makeup artist in a 🌍!!! Had a good time for part time course! X"
"I loved my time with Francesco at Studio 50. I was lucky enough to have a 1:1 course with him and I really appreciated this amazing opportunity. He truly is a wonderful teacher and gets the best out of you. I learned great techniques and tips. He is an inspiring teacher with patience but also constructive criticism. I look forward to hopefully working with him in the future and I would love to go again for some of the other classes he offers. Thanks again x"
"I had the most amazing time at Studio 50 and learnt more than I ever imagined. The whole experience has been so memorable and great! Francesco taught me everything I needed and more, the course was defiantly worth doing, I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in going into the make up industry"
"I am a qualified makeup artist but really wanted to brush up on my skills after being on maternity leave so I took a bridal course at Studio50 to rebuild my confidence. I could not wait to get back into the bridal makeup industry but felt like I had missed out on so many new products and techniques whilst being out of work for a year. Aga was my tutor and she helped show the group amazing techniques and she was so full of energy and positivity. Francesco helped with his knowledge on the latest products, skills and experience. Both artists together helped my confidence and I am now back into working as a freelance artist without any worries. They also helped bring me clients along the way. Thank you sooooo much for everything, I cannot wait to book another course in the future. Very highly recommend Studio50, it is so valuable to work with professionals with the experience of Francesco and Aga and this is very rare to find in many makeup schools advertised. So much fun and so amazing!!!! :) :) :)"
"I came especially from Paris where I am currently Make-up Artist and oh my god what a beautiful experience I had at "Studio 50 London Makeup School"!!! Friendly, approachable, knowledgeable et super pro I'd definitely book myself for some more training there when I will visit London!!"
"Best make up course ever. I've had the best time. Great recommendations and tips for everyone. All in all, amazing! Thank you."
"Studio 50 is run by working make up artists, their professionalism gives a great insight into the real industry. They’re honesty, talent and creativity is incredible! I would highly recommend anyone wanting to learn how to become a real make up artist to choose this school. Friendly and approachable artists willing to pass on their knowledge... thank you!"
"I was welcomed in a very friendly manner. Everything was explained to me, every step of the bridal course was easy to follow. The Studio is modern and well equipped. I was very satisfied hence why Studio 50 London makeup school made me happy."
"Great course! Learnt so much and had so many great teachers!!! Francesco is amazing and gives awesome aftercare as well! I would definitely recommend 5000%. Looking for the best makeup school? THIS IS IT!!"
"I had a great time at Studio 50 London Makeup school. Francesco is very professional and talented. He shared lots of tips for bridal make up. The course was fun and we had the chance to practice different styles we have learned during these 2 days. Francesco is very funny and friendly which made the course a fantastic experience. Highly recommend the course and Studio 50 for those looking for a makeup school"
Studio 50 London Makeup School in London is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access