Studio 50 London Makeup School Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Studio 50 London Makeup School

How would you rate Studio 50 London Makeup School ?

"I was welcomed in a very friendly manner. Everything was explained to me, every step of the bridal course was easy to follow. The Studio is modern and well equipped. I was very satisfied hence why Studio 50 London makeup school made me happy."
"Great course! Learnt so much and had so many great teachers!!! Francesco is amazing and gives awesome aftercare as well! I would definitely recommend 5000%. Looking for the best makeup school? THIS IS IT!!"
"I had a great time at Studio 50 London Makeup school. Francesco is very professional and talented. He shared lots of tips for bridal make up. The course was fun and we had the chance to practice different styles we have learned during these 2 days. Francesco is very funny and friendly which made the course a fantastic experience. Highly recommend the course and Studio 50 for those looking for a makeup school"
Studio 50 London Makeup School is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews