Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group Reviews

Read Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group Reviews

About Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group:

Who are we?

Student Computers new Building
We have been successfully trading since 1996 and we are one of the UK’s most competitive online retailers. Since 2008 we have been thriving in Refurbishment, overstock products and end of line to bring the most competitive prices on the web for your day to day technology. We are based in Birmingham, Minworth in the heart of the West Midlands.

We are very fortunate to have a wealth of experienced people who understand the mistakes that have been made in running an online business and using this best practice approach we look at every order as if it was for ourselves.

No Hidden Charges

Many companies lure you into the checkout where you get to the payment screen and you are forced to pay 1.6% for a PayPal charge or for using your credit card. We do not charge a thing as we want you not only to save on the order you are placing with us but not to hide anything. What you see online is what you pay.

Our Team

We have over 25 Technicians processing just over 500 products every day. We have a Customer Service team answering 100’s of calls and emails per day. Our Customer Service team are also trained to handle Sales, Technical advice and Returns. We do not transfer you to different departments like most companies. We like to deal with your query hands on!

What makes us different?

We offer a huge range of services ensuring you have the best experience when ordering.

UK Customer Service Team
0121 Local Telephone Number to call us on
Live Chat
5 Star Service
Over 10 Years of Online Retail Experience
Full tracking service that keeps you updated via email and SMS text messaging.
Next day delivery reporting, including a 1 hour delivery slot.
Why not put us to the test.

Our aim is simple, to be the best.

Thank you for taking time to read about our company.

All the team.

salesteam@studentcomputers.co.uk

Student Computers, T/A Spotbuyer Ltd
Spotbuyer Limited,
First Avenue,
Minworth

Tell us how Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group made you happy
ordered a HP chrome book yesterday and received it in less than 24 hours, perfect for what I need and it’s almost brand new and it fab condition!! Super happy
ordered a printer from them and it came quicker than I was expecting. the printer works perfectly and had ink in it.
it did arive without a power cable and a missing cassette, but I had a reply to my email within hours and they promptly sent a power cable and the cassette is being sorted.
they've been quick to help me and made everything super simple and easy. would shop with them again.
Ordered a pair of refurbished Lenovo Tab 4 tablets. Grade B+ but with negligible signs of use. Well packaged, prompt despatch and delivery. Would be very happy to buy from again. Thanks
Fantastic service had an issue with a lost invoice and Jo sent it to me straight away. The service from buying to getting the goods has been very very good Thank you. Donna
I ordered some AirPods which I wanted upgrading to an A grade once I received them. After speaking to Jo she promptly emailed me a free returns slip and once received the new AirPods were sent out. Each delivery was next day delivery so it was a very efficient turnaround. Excellent service and product. I have used this company in the past and would certainly use them again in the future.
I had some trouble making my purchase online so called the number on the website and spoke with a lovely lady named Jo. She was able to help put the order through without any trouble, my purchase was delivered by 10am the next day. Excellent customer service and incredibly well priced. I will use the company again and would definitely recommend them.
Purchased a ‘Grade B’ Apple Watch from here as a present and I’m so happy with it. It arrived the day after we bought it so fast delivery! The watch itself looks absolutely immaculate and brand new, very impressed with it so far. Came in it’s original boxing with the accessories. Will definitely be recommending this amazing website and using again. Thank you.
My purchase was quick and easy, I received good telephone advice prior buying when I was offered next day delivery, and my V600 scanner arrived the next day without any issue. Thanks!
I am extremely pleased with the Epson V600 scanner I bought. It came well packaged and to be honest looks brand new. No scuffs or wearing of the buttons. I'm really impressed because I couldn't find this scanner anywhere that I trusted until I came across student computers and saw the reviews they had, so decided to give it a go. I cant belive I haven't used them before.
I bought a refurbished Asus Chromebook at a fantastic price from Student Computers. I ordered it on Friday afternoon and it arrived Saturday, so less than 24 hours!
It arrived better than described, well packaged and I received clear communications regarding its arrival. I can't fault SC's customer service or the value of my purchase.
Amazing customer service. Laptop arrived in a timely fashion but was no longer required. I spoke to Jo who made the returns process absolutely quick and painless. Would definitely shop here again. Prices are extremely competitive too 👍
Professional & Friendly.... will be back soon
Had a problem with xbox one x shutting down intermittently.Messaged Spotbuyer about the problem and was told to send back for repair..quick service and turn around and Jo the lady on end of phone when I called about progress of repair kept me informed about the progress and was very polite and friendly..Would recommend this group to anyone..Thanks
Purchased Lenovo tab E10. Was discribed as A1,I couldn't tell the difference between it and a new one. Would highly recommend this company. Don't believe me,trust me give them a try, Will be using again. Keep up the goog work guys.colin
excellent purchase of samsung galaxy a 50 what appears to be new with full waranty and arrive in 2 days,big saving.
I had used Student Computers (SC) many years ago and their excellent service at the time made me remember them.
I was asked to find a Laptop for my Closest friend's daughter and I didn't want to disappoint either of them.
I trusted SC and I was not disappointed in any respect. They listened, considered and came up with exactly the laptop she needed - no over selling or over pricing.
Jo (Hall) was extremely helpful and my thanks go to her for brokering the deal in a professional and courteous manner.Well done and Thanks again, Guys.
From ordering an 4K DVD player to delivery it up took less than 24 hours! Its in a great condition (New) and saved a fortune compared with buying new.

I will definitely be using this site again, well done.
Good price and fast delivery of phone.
All as stated condition wise.
Would recommend
Good value, good condition. Arrived next day and work well - thank you
I ordered a Lenovo c340 chromebook from Student Computers last Saturday. Their website mentioned a number of delivery rates, from free (5 working days) to next day delivery (about £13.50). I opted for the free delivery and so expected to have to wait about a week. Fortunately, the chromebook arrived the very next day, Sunday, less than 24 hours from when I ordered it. So, great service.

Also, the chromebook was advertised as refurbished, graded as A- (meaning that the chromebook would have small minor imperfections). However, the computer looks perfect, no dents or marks anywhere. 5 stars all round.
Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group is rated 4.76 based on 1,232 reviews