Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group Reviews

Read Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group Reviews

About Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group:

Who are we?

Student Computers new Building
We have been successfully trading since 1996 and we are one of the UK’s most competitive online retailers. Since 2008 we have been thriving in Refurbishment, overstock products and end of line to bring the most competitive prices on the web for your day to day technology. We are based in Birmingham, Minworth in the heart of the West Midlands.

We are very fortunate to have a wealth of experienced people who understand the mistakes that have been made in running an online business and using this best practice approach we look at every order as if it was for ourselves.

No Hidden Charges

Many companies lure you into the checkout where you get to the payment screen and you are forced to pay 1.6% for a PayPal charge or for using your credit card. We do not charge a thing as we want you not only to save on the order you are placing with us but not to hide anything. What you see online is what you pay.

Our Team

We have over 25 Technicians processing just over 500 products every day. We have a Customer Service team answering 100’s of calls and emails per day. Our Customer Service team are also trained to handle Sales, Technical advice and Returns. We do not transfer you to different departments like most companies. We like to deal with your query hands on!

What makes us different?

We offer a huge range of services ensuring you have the best experience when ordering.

UK Customer Service Team
0121 Local Telephone Number to call us on
Live Chat
5 Star Service
Over 10 Years of Online Retail Experience
Full tracking service that keeps you updated via email and SMS text messaging.
Next day delivery reporting, including a 1 hour delivery slot.
Why not put us to the test.

Our aim is simple, to be the best.

Thank you for taking time to read about our company.

All the team.

salesteam@studentcomputers.co.uk

Student Computers, T/A Spotbuyer Ltd
Spotbuyer Limited, Bay 2, Block D, Mill Race Lane

Tell us how Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group made you happy
Bought a DAB tuner. I was rather surprised that it arrived with an EU connector. I may well have missed it in the product description. It was no big issue as I have an adaptor but apart from that it is excellent. I would definitely use you again.
Delivery very promp ! quicker than stated! Return procedure very efficient, refund very quick and replacement done next day I honestly cannot fault them and you get phone numbers with humans answering that’s a novelty these days!
Good service and good product Fitbit charge 3. Only downfall with this product is it won’t sync by Bluetooth on my phone. When looking at trouble shooting this is a known thing which I did not know when purchasing. The fit bit did connect with I pad ok so can track progress but can’t get message alerts from phone or do pay by card
Great item, amazing price and work as described and expected . Essentially I save over half on the product. I paid a little extra to get the factory packaging which I didn’t actually come in. The device came in the packaging of a different product which meant I had to spend time double checking if actually received what I’d paid for . All was good other than the packaging .
Great product was missing a cable wasn’t mentioned in the description but overall happy with the service.
All really good: customer service, delivery, etc. Price seemed to be the same as elsewhere, but hey at least they had it in stock! Only problem now is though printing fine, every time we want to copy something it does so in landscape not portrait. Having BIG problems sorting this.
Fast prompt delivery, no problems encountered.
Phone arrived in good time and was in the condition as advertised.
Quick delivery, the refurbished laptop is working well but a previous one from a different company failed after 6 weeks so not giving 5 stars yet, otherwise very happy.
Ordered an iPad 2. Superb service. Delivery was quick. And the iPad was said to be in A-condition which was correct. Really pleased, will use again for future purchases.
Prompt response and delivery. Goods as stated
Paid for next day delivery but it took 2 days for my item to arrive. Contacted them first thing the morning after it should have arrived and was immediately refunded all delivery charges. Had this problem not happened I would have given a 5 star rating. I would recommend this company to others.
Order dealt with v speedily. Some issues with the courier Hermes tracking system giving mg wrong info and when I contacted Hermes they didn't offer a solution, but as soon as I alerted student computers they sorted it for me immediately. Very impressed by their resolution procedures. Thanks
"The customer service was polite and efficient. Despite not having the exact model I required, an alternative was offered and a goodwill discount offered. Thank you.
Having to order online, I prefer to speak to people, the process was quick and easy. The time from ordering to delivery to my local collection point was about 24 hours, impressive.
Really happy with the price of the of the beats headphones. Bought A+ grade which said unmarked and the leather on the ear pad had a nick out of it and the inner retail packaging where a little tatty but overall very impressed.
Overall it was a good service, I bought a refurbished TV which was supposed to be a bit scratched but to be honest it looks brand new, works perfectly and I am completely happy and satisfied. However, it took a bit longer than I expected to receive the product because they forgot the send the power cable, which took a couple of days to arrive. I call them and they were very friendly and nice. I would def use this service again!
Afternoon Fernando, Thanks for your review, I'm glad you are happy with the TV and the condition this arrived in, again our deepest apologies for the issues regarding the power cable not being included. This does go through a thorough 5 point spot check here with ourselves so I am unsure how this was missed - please accept our apologies, I am however glad this has all been resolved. Please do contact us if you need any further assistance Kind regards Jordan
Delivered very quick, did have to mess around a little with the setup but think it's because I was nice to macs
I ordered an Up Move on a Tuesday morning and it arrived in the next morning's post!
After a faulty item was sent, a no hassle replacement was delivered quickly ????
Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group is rated 4.8 based on 1,301 reviews