Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group Reviews

Read Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group Reviews

About Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group:

Who are we?

Student Computers new Building
We have been successfully trading since 1996 and we are one of the UK’s most competitive online retailers. Since 2008 we have been thriving in Refurbishment, overstock products and end of line to bring the most competitive prices on the web for your day to day technology. We are based in Birmingham, Minworth in the heart of the West Midlands.

We are very fortunate to have a wealth of experienced people who understand the mistakes that have been made in running an online business and using this best practice approach we look at every order as if it was for ourselves.

No Hidden Charges

Many companies lure you into the checkout where you get to the payment screen and you are forced to pay 1.6% for a PayPal charge or for using your credit card. We do not charge a thing as we want you not only to save on the order you are placing with us but not to hide anything. What you see online is what you pay.

Our Team

We have over 25 Technicians processing just over 500 products every day. We have a Customer Service team answering 100’s of calls and emails per day. Our Customer Service team are also trained to handle Sales, Technical advice and Returns. We do not transfer you to different departments like most companies. We like to deal with your query hands on!

What makes us different?

We offer a huge range of services ensuring you have the best experience when ordering.

UK Customer Service Team
0121 Local Telephone Number to call us on
Live Chat
5 Star Service
Over 10 Years of Online Retail Experience
Full tracking service that keeps you updated via email and SMS text messaging.
Next day delivery reporting, including a 1 hour delivery slot.
Why not put us to the test.

Our aim is simple, to be the best.

Thank you for taking time to read about our company.

All the team.

salesteam@studentcomputers.co.uk

Student Computers, T/A Spotbuyer Ltd
Spotbuyer Limited,
First Avenue,
Minworth

Tell us how Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group made you happy
I purchased a Motorola Lumia to replace my elderly dads phone. It arrived in good time only issue i have is the previous owners photos were still on the phone! I have now hopefully deleted them but thought this would have been done prior to resale!
Hi super fast delivery, the watch is great, I thought it would have same same strap as photo. But otherwise good as new😀
Happy with laptop but when arrived the wrong charger was sent. I only received response after calling customer service, I had already sent 2 emails.
Price for product was good however,delivery service was inept and lacking
Afternoon,

Again our deepest apologies for the issues you had with the delivery, I understand the frustration caused and we did launch an investigation into this with DPD once your parcel had been sorted and collected at the depot

I hope however all is okay with the product, please do contact us if you require any further assistance

Kind regards

Jordan
Good Mouse, but it is too scratched to be classed as grade A refurbished
The Kindle was fine but I would say the box had previously been opened as the seals at both ends of the box had clearly been opened and someone had attempted to re-stick them down.
My guess is that this item had been returned by another customer
The listing for Mac didn't mention that there was a serial number etched into the top of the computer that looks unsightly. Other than that..it arrived well boxed and on time.
Hi Ben, please accept our apologies if this was missing from the listing. We can of course still accept this back if you wish to exchange the product. Please get in touch with us

Kind regards

Lewis
I wasn't clear on the condition of the item as this wasn't clear at checkout or on the invoice.
Three invoices with three different amounts for the same item ... still don't know which one is correct! Apart from that, great.
It took quite some days before hearing from you when I could expect the delivery. The product arrived in good order. Thank you.
Hi

Again our apologies for the delay, we did you keep you up to date via email with the reasons for delay. Very happy that you are happy with the product you have received

Again our apologies for any inconvenience caused

Lewis
Usual fast delivery. No problems no hassle. Good price. Buy with confidence.
Fantastic little pink 3rd gen iPod. almost pristine exterior - unfortunately battery and sync problems, so returning for a repair; very fast and helpful service, returns postage paid. Gave 3* because have had to return, but impressed with the company nonetheless.
Delivery experience was poor but in fairness the extra charge I paid was refunded on request. Disappointed subsequently though to find the headphones that came with the otherwise immaculate IPod Classic were broken, with the sound coming from only one earpiece.
Hi

Please accept our apologies, a replacement set of headphones are now on route to you

Cannot apologies enough for the initial issue

Lewis
The ipod was configured for a Macintosh computer. mine is a PC, so I had to restore it to the factory settings. I have been unable to download any podcasts. They used to happen automatically with my previous ipod. Since iTunes was updated I've been unable to tell it to download podcasts.
Hi, please contact us as we are more than happy to resolve this issue for you. 0121 202 0022 or salesteam@homeandgarden.co.uk
Thankyou for your understanding and cooperation regarding the return of product with a fault.
I thought it was brand new its got scratches all over it??
Really quick postage but the iPod touch box I received was really scratched and considering it's for present I was a bit disappointed and not sure I will be able to use it.
The Mac works well. It's a shame the keyboard does not work and the mouse is malfunctioning.
Hi Lisa

Very sorry to hear about this, we can of course set up a return and have these replaced if you wish?

Delivery was very quick
Most disappointed with the lack of instructions, I am struggling to download anything onto my iPod nano. Why no instruction book? Discovery learning can lead to errors without realising it. Poor customer relations!
Hi Dave, with all devices now an instruction manual is not sent out with electronic devices due to the size of the booklet. Please click the link below to view the e-manual. Hope this helps. http://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1624/en_US/ipod_nano_user_guide.pdf

Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group is rated 4.76 based on 1,232 reviews