Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group Reviews

Read Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group Reviews

About Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group:

Who are we?

Student Computers new Building
We have been successfully trading since 1996 and we are one of the UK’s most competitive online retailers. Since 2008 we have been thriving in Refurbishment, overstock products and end of line to bring the most competitive prices on the web for your day to day technology. We are based in Birmingham, Minworth in the heart of the West Midlands.

We are very fortunate to have a wealth of experienced people who understand the mistakes that have been made in running an online business and using this best practice approach we look at every order as if it was for ourselves.

No Hidden Charges

Many companies lure you into the checkout where you get to the payment screen and you are forced to pay 1.6% for a PayPal charge or for using your credit card. We do not charge a thing as we want you not only to save on the order you are placing with us but not to hide anything. What you see online is what you pay.

Our Team

We have over 25 Technicians processing just over 500 products every day. We have a Customer Service team answering 100’s of calls and emails per day. Our Customer Service team are also trained to handle Sales, Technical advice and Returns. We do not transfer you to different departments like most companies. We like to deal with your query hands on!

What makes us different?

We offer a huge range of services ensuring you have the best experience when ordering.

UK Customer Service Team
0121 Local Telephone Number to call us on
Live Chat
5 Star Service
Over 10 Years of Online Retail Experience
Full tracking service that keeps you updated via email and SMS text messaging.
Next day delivery reporting, including a 1 hour delivery slot.
Why not put us to the test.

Our aim is simple, to be the best.

Thank you for taking time to read about our company.

All the team.

salesteam@studentcomputers.co.uk

Student Computers, T/A Spotbuyer Ltd
Spotbuyer Limited,
First Avenue,
Minworth

Tell us how Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group made you happy
Excellent. No criticisms at all
First time buyer from studentcomputers and extremely happy. A- grade Apple Watch series 3. Fully boxed and cellophane warped like new. Product works a dream and service was excellent. Came as described and as expected if bought from apple directly. Came within 2 working days ahead of expectations. Thank you.
Under promised & over delivered
Would buy again in a heart beat
excellent service ordered late afternoon arrived next day very impressive,
brilliant prices lots of choice
many thanks
Brilliant customer service and fast delivery
Very good : good and pro !
Next day delivery as just that, Great
Purchased a Epson ET-2750 Printer at a great price and had excellent customer service.
Would not hesitate in recommending Student Computers to anyone.
5☆☆☆☆☆ service.
Great service and product!
Product exactly as described. Me and my partner can now play 2 player with this great official controller
I was initially cautious about buying from them. 12 month warrenty and other good reviews reassured me. I need not have worried. Bought grade b+ xbox one x standard delivery. Said it would talk 5 days arrived in 2, brilliant. Was very secure in a brown box with an air cusion bag. The xbox was shrink wrapped and looked like new to me. I was expecting a lot of wear for B+ grade. Came with power cable. Make sure you read carefully what your getting. Its all very clear on the website. The xbox works flawlessly. I have got a top notch console for 240 quid saving me 160 quid on new. Well worth it. Will use again.
Very pleased with printer and delivery would certainly deal again.
From ordering the Xbox to picking it up took less than 24 hours! It was in great condition and saved a fortune compared with buying new. I will definitely be using this site again
To date I have nothing but praise for the product supplied by this company.
Very prompt delivery to pick up point agreed and on date advised. Very well and attractively packaged product.
Highly recommended after
only a few days of use.
D Jenkins
First class product and service. Prompt delivery and good tracking information. Will definitely use again.
Got a Xbox one x for £150 cheaper than buy it new , very fast delivery great item still looks new , I will be coming back for more items
I was very pleased to find the ipad Pro2 available, since I do not like the latest iPad Pro3. The service and price from Student Computers was excellent. Delivery was quick and efficient. I am very pleased with this purchase.
Price, delivery and product excellent.
The price and value for money was exceptionally good, and delivery was fast (2 days).
The only slight negative comment would be that the box was tatty and looked as if it had been opened and re-sealed a couple of times (brown tape marks under the clear security spots). But the contents were spotless, and proved to be in good working order when tested so I'm very happy.
I received this printer earlier than originally quoted, so I was very pleased with that. The printer was undamaged and was easy to set up, so no complaints there. Regarding the price, I was amazed at this considering Curry's PC World were selling it at least £75 dearer, and Student Computers also delivered free. The printer gives good colour which I need for my art classes, and I hope that the inks last as long as stated. All in all, I feel I have been treated well, and hope that this continues. Highly recommend this web site.
Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group is rated 4.77 based on 1,227 reviews