Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group Reviews

Read Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group Reviews

About Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group:

Who are we?

Student Computers new Building
We have been successfully trading since 1996 and we are one of the UK’s most competitive online retailers. Since 2008 we have been thriving in Refurbishment, overstock products and end of line to bring the most competitive prices on the web for your day to day technology. We are based in Birmingham, Minworth in the heart of the West Midlands.

We are very fortunate to have a wealth of experienced people who understand the mistakes that have been made in running an online business and using this best practice approach we look at every order as if it was for ourselves.

No Hidden Charges

Many companies lure you into the checkout where you get to the payment screen and you are forced to pay 1.6% for a PayPal charge or for using your credit card. We do not charge a thing as we want you not only to save on the order you are placing with us but not to hide anything. What you see online is what you pay.

Our Team

We have over 25 Technicians processing just over 500 products every day. We have a Customer Service team answering 100’s of calls and emails per day. Our Customer Service team are also trained to handle Sales, Technical advice and Returns. We do not transfer you to different departments like most companies. We like to deal with your query hands on!

What makes us different?

We offer a huge range of services ensuring you have the best experience when ordering.

UK Customer Service Team
0121 Local Telephone Number to call us on
Live Chat
5 Star Service
Over 10 Years of Online Retail Experience
Full tracking service that keeps you updated via email and SMS text messaging.
Next day delivery reporting, including a 1 hour delivery slot.
Why not put us to the test.

Our aim is simple, to be the best.

Thank you for taking time to read about our company.

All the team.

salesteam@studentcomputers.co.uk

Student Computers, T/A Spotbuyer Ltd
Spotbuyer Limited,
First Avenue,
Minworth

Tell us how Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group made you happy
Spot on ordered and received my tablet fantastic deal and they were very professional
Needed a new printer which would be economical, found an Epson with an ink tank at StudentComputers.co.uk, it's refurbished so wasn't expecting it to be perfect. Got it delivered to a local shop and was really pleased as it looks like new, so for me it was a real bargain. Good communication too.
I only write reviews for exceptional service and this company certainly delivers that. I chose Student computers because they are UK based and there is actually someone on the end of a phone line. The customer service was wonderful and my Apple watch arrived exactly on time and is brand new for an unbeatable price. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.
Delighted! Chromebook even better than expected.
Fast delivery. Great packing. Flawless service.
AS GOOD AS IT GETS!
Fast service good price
Excellent service excellent product will definitely shop from Student computers again๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I’m very happy with my items , fast delivery for very cheap price. Well done Student Computers
cheat prices, vast array of delivery options, next day delivery £5 cheaper if you are willing to walk 1 minute up the road and the item was definitely as described
Information provided was spot on made it easy to place an order with confidence.My item was delivered on time was very well packed and was secure.However there had been a small ink leakage and on reporting this the after sales service was first class as I was given a refund of 25 euros in order to replace the lost ink which was very generous and given without altercations
Like so many others - one hesitates to buy from a site one is not familiar with. However, I bought my iwatch series 4 from them and am so far "Happy as Larry" whoever he is!! I only had one glitch with ordering - in that I paid for next day delivery - however, the company acknowledged that this wasn't possible over a weekend and indeed refunded my money without quibble. I would recommend them on the service and product that I have received.
I was slightly wary about ordering an Iwatch ... sounded too good to be true ! However after reading other reviews I decided to go for it! I am delighted with the prompt delivery and the excellent condition my refurbished watch was in!! It was perfect ! Can’t recommend enough !
Thanks guys !
Happy with laptop but when arrived the wrong charger was sent. I only received response after calling customer service, I had already sent 2 emails.
Bought a b+ refurbished Switch and it's basically factory new. Bargain
I have bought many apple devices from student computers only once had a problem and a refund was quick and the return easy. I have been waiting for months possibly nearly a year for a MacBook to come into stock and finally something caught my eye and as per usual I am delighted with my purchase. Excellent service prices and products worth waiting for what your looking for from here.
I have had no problems when making my initial purchased from the website. Subsequently making future purchased. Products and delivery outstanding!!!!
Excellent. No criticisms at all
First time buyer from studentcomputers and extremely happy. A- grade Apple Watch series 3. Fully boxed and cellophane warped like new. Product works a dream and service was excellent. Came as described and as expected if bought from apple directly. Came within 2 working days ahead of expectations. Thank you.
Under promised & over delivered
Would buy again in a heart beat
excellent service ordered late afternoon arrived next day very impressive,
brilliant prices lots of choice
many thanks
Brilliant customer service and fast delivery
Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group is rated 4.76 based on 1,216 reviews