Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group Reviews

Read Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group Reviews

About Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group:

Who are we?

Student Computers new Building
We have been successfully trading since 1996 and we are one of the UK’s most competitive online retailers. Since 2008 we have been thriving in Refurbishment, overstock products and end of line to bring the most competitive prices on the web for your day to day technology. We are based in Birmingham, Minworth in the heart of the West Midlands.

We are very fortunate to have a wealth of experienced people who understand the mistakes that have been made in running an online business and using this best practice approach we look at every order as if it was for ourselves.

No Hidden Charges

Many companies lure you into the checkout where you get to the payment screen and you are forced to pay 1.6% for a PayPal charge or for using your credit card. We do not charge a thing as we want you not only to save on the order you are placing with us but not to hide anything. What you see online is what you pay.

Our Team

We have over 25 Technicians processing just over 500 products every day. We have a Customer Service team answering 100’s of calls and emails per day. Our Customer Service team are also trained to handle Sales, Technical advice and Returns. We do not transfer you to different departments like most companies. We like to deal with your query hands on!

What makes us different?

We offer a huge range of services ensuring you have the best experience when ordering.

UK Customer Service Team
0121 Local Telephone Number to call us on
Live Chat
5 Star Service
Over 10 Years of Online Retail Experience
Full tracking service that keeps you updated via email and SMS text messaging.
Next day delivery reporting, including a 1 hour delivery slot.
Why not put us to the test.

Our aim is simple, to be the best.

Thank you for taking time to read about our company.

All the team.

salesteam@studentcomputers.co.uk

Student Computers, T/A Spotbuyer Ltd
Spotbuyer Limited, Bay 2, Block D, Mill Race Lane

Tell us how Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group made you happy
Bought AirPods with a 12 month warranty, one AirPod stopped working, I sent it back they fixed and sent it back out same day, super helpful and friendly. Cannot fault customer service at all! As well as this, they resealed and cleaned the AirPods, case and box.
Great item, amazing price and work as described and expected . Essentially I save over half on the product. I paid a little extra to get the factory packaging which I didn’t actually come in. The device came in the packaging of a different product which meant I had to spend time double checking if actually received what I’d paid for . All was good other than the packaging .
Great product was missing a cable wasn’t mentioned in the description but overall happy with the service.
Best price on quality laptop, quick delivery, fantastic communication.
Excellent transaction - delivered promptly and well packaged..
I bought a Samsung A8 for my Granddaughters birthday which is not until next week. The quality is excellent and I am very satisfied with the product and the service. I'm sure she will be thrilled when she receives it.
A1 service quality service and the chromebook was in excellent condition.
ordered sony bluetooth speaker. was notified of its arrival much earlier than expected but didnt get it.this was no fault of student computers .the fault lies with hermes delivery guy. anyway the speaker works well .was described accurately and looks the part. customer service good. would recommend.
ordered a HP chrome book yesterday and received it in less than 24 hours, perfect for what I need and it’s almost brand new and it fab condition!! Super happy
ordered a printer from them and it came quicker than I was expecting. the printer works perfectly and had ink in it. it did arive without a power cable and a missing cassette, but I had a reply to my email within hours and they promptly sent a power cable and the cassette is being sorted. they've been quick to help me and made everything super simple and easy. would shop with them again.
Ordered a pair of refurbished Lenovo Tab 4 tablets. Grade B+ but with negligible signs of use. Well packaged, prompt despatch and delivery. Would be very happy to buy from again. Thanks
I purchased a Motorola Lumia to replace my elderly dads phone. It arrived in good time only issue i have is the previous owners photos were still on the phone! I have now hopefully deleted them but thought this would have been done prior to resale!
Fantastic service had an issue with a lost invoice and Jo sent it to me straight away. The service from buying to getting the goods has been very very good Thank you. Donna
All really good: customer service, delivery, etc. Price seemed to be the same as elsewhere, but hey at least they had it in stock! Only problem now is though printing fine, every time we want to copy something it does so in landscape not portrait. Having BIG problems sorting this.
I ordered some AirPods which I wanted upgrading to an A grade once I received them. After speaking to Jo she promptly emailed me a free returns slip and once received the new AirPods were sent out. Each delivery was next day delivery so it was a very efficient turnaround. Excellent service and product. I have used this company in the past and would certainly use them again in the future.
I had some trouble making my purchase online so called the number on the website and spoke with a lovely lady named Jo. She was able to help put the order through without any trouble, my purchase was delivered by 10am the next day. Excellent customer service and incredibly well priced. I will use the company again and would definitely recommend them.
Fast prompt delivery, no problems encountered.
Purchased a ‘Grade B’ Apple Watch from here as a present and I’m so happy with it. It arrived the day after we bought it so fast delivery! The watch itself looks absolutely immaculate and brand new, very impressed with it so far. Came in it’s original boxing with the accessories. Will definitely be recommending this amazing website and using again. Thank you.
My purchase was quick and easy, I received good telephone advice prior buying when I was offered next day delivery, and my V600 scanner arrived the next day without any issue. Thanks!
I am extremely pleased with the Epson V600 scanner I bought. It came well packaged and to be honest looks brand new. No scuffs or wearing of the buttons. I'm really impressed because I couldn't find this scanner anywhere that I trusted until I came across student computers and saw the reviews they had, so decided to give it a go. I cant belive I haven't used them before.
Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group is rated 4.77 based on 1,300 reviews