Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group Reviews

Read Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group Reviews

About Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group:

Who are we?

Student Computers new Building
We have been successfully trading since 1996 and we are one of the UK’s most competitive online retailers. Since 2008 we have been thriving in Refurbishment, overstock products and end of line to bring the most competitive prices on the web for your day to day technology. We are based in Birmingham, Minworth in the heart of the West Midlands.

We are very fortunate to have a wealth of experienced people who understand the mistakes that have been made in running an online business and using this best practice approach we look at every order as if it was for ourselves.

No Hidden Charges

Many companies lure you into the checkout where you get to the payment screen and you are forced to pay 1.6% for a PayPal charge or for using your credit card. We do not charge a thing as we want you not only to save on the order you are placing with us but not to hide anything. What you see online is what you pay.

Our Team

We have over 25 Technicians processing just over 500 products every day. We have a Customer Service team answering 100’s of calls and emails per day. Our Customer Service team are also trained to handle Sales, Technical advice and Returns. We do not transfer you to different departments like most companies. We like to deal with your query hands on!

What makes us different?

We offer a huge range of services ensuring you have the best experience when ordering.

UK Customer Service Team
0121 Local Telephone Number to call us on
Live Chat
5 Star Service
Over 10 Years of Online Retail Experience
Full tracking service that keeps you updated via email and SMS text messaging.
Next day delivery reporting, including a 1 hour delivery slot.
Why not put us to the test.

Our aim is simple, to be the best.

Thank you for taking time to read about our company.

All the team.

salesteam@studentcomputers.co.uk

Student Computers, T/A Spotbuyer Ltd
Spotbuyer Limited,
First Avenue,
Minworth

Tell us how Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group made you happy
The item was delivered very quickly. I am very pleased with my purchase, I will definitely shop with this company again.
Brilliant company, fantastic prices and super speedy delivery!

Thanks!!
Excellent service and delivery. Would use again.
Excellent value and condition for the money
My order was dealt with efficiently; it arrived quickly and works well. Thanks!
great service great price and great delivery time highly recommended
Product delivered promptly.
I searched a lot for best price, this was the best I could find.
I think the tracking method assumed you had a smart/mobile phone - I don't.
I didn't find any website gave a full technical description of my product. Had to formulat my own opinion from several websites. Product did not come with a printer-usb cable which I was expecting - not sure this company explicitly promised such though.
I will be happy to use this company again.
A very helpful customer services answered my questions and helped me to order! Will definitely be using this company!
I have been searching for a tablet that i can use for college, this site gave me a great price for a great quality tablet i can use. I would recommend this site to others looking for tablets at a reasonable price.
Great company. I bought a refurbished Acer Iconia One 10 Tablet - good price & fast delivery. Came with 12 months warranty as well. Slight problem in first week, but sorted out repair over the phone - free return post, fixed same day as they received and then was back with me a day later. Very professional & efficient service. Recommended.
Bought an Apple Watch. It was in excellent condition and delivered very promptly. Great service.
Spent ages looking for an IMac - and read reviews that were very positive so finally did it!
The delivery was incredibly fast and it is was brilliantly packaged.
Great condition and didn’t take long to set up. Delighted with everything! Thank you!
The tablet was in 'as new' condition although it had been graded as B+. Delivery was very speedy and one question I sent by email was answered quickly. Excellent price so a very happy customer.
Very pleased with my Samsung Galaxy J5 , very good condition and fast delivery, thank you.
I came to buy one item , but bought two! Spot on service and acceptable prices! Will buy again!
I can't fault them as I got a really good deal on a A+ grade Dell desk top computer which was as good as new. Delivery was extremely quick and when I did have a slight issue over something they put it right immediately. I would buy from them again and recommend them to others for their efficient service and top level customer care.
Staff that still care about their…
Staff that still care about their customers and will always ensure that it a repair is achievable even if it isn’t hugely profitable for them they will carry it out. Great team with excellent customer service
Distrust any company that asks you only to post positive reviews !

It took me 3 weeks to get a refund after they sent me an iPad that was diagnosed remotely by Apple to be faulty. Also, their courier company DPD were dreadful - the ipad sat in their local distribution centre because apparently their scanner was broken ! I ended up having to go and get it. Dreadful service all round.
Ordered A6 Samsung Galaxy Tab B+ grade. Really pleased. Looks like new. Very muniscule marks on screen. Rear faultless. Battery life as new. Half the current retail price. Cheaper than private Ebay auctions and 12 months warranty. Quick free delivery. What's not to like. Will always look to use in future. It's nice to find a company trading fairly. Not looking to RIP off its customers. That's why I am writing review and will use again . Keep it up. Thanks, Mike.
Very professional service