Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group Reviews

Read Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group Reviews

About Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group:

Who are we?

Student Computers new Building
We have been successfully trading since 1996 and we are one of the UK’s most competitive online retailers. Since 2008 we have been thriving in Refurbishment, overstock products and end of line to bring the most competitive prices on the web for your day to day technology. We are based in Birmingham, Minworth in the heart of the West Midlands.

We are very fortunate to have a wealth of experienced people who understand the mistakes that have been made in running an online business and using this best practice approach we look at every order as if it was for ourselves.

No Hidden Charges

Many companies lure you into the checkout where you get to the payment screen and you are forced to pay 1.6% for a PayPal charge or for using your credit card. We do not charge a thing as we want you not only to save on the order you are placing with us but not to hide anything. What you see online is what you pay.

Our Team

We have over 25 Technicians processing just over 500 products every day. We have a Customer Service team answering 100’s of calls and emails per day. Our Customer Service team are also trained to handle Sales, Technical advice and Returns. We do not transfer you to different departments like most companies. We like to deal with your query hands on!

What makes us different?

We offer a huge range of services ensuring you have the best experience when ordering.

UK Customer Service Team
0121 Local Telephone Number to call us on
Live Chat
5 Star Service
Over 10 Years of Online Retail Experience
Full tracking service that keeps you updated via email and SMS text messaging.
Next day delivery reporting, including a 1 hour delivery slot.
Why not put us to the test.

Our aim is simple, to be the best.

Thank you for taking time to read about our company.

All the team.

salesteam@studentcomputers.co.uk

Student Computers, T/A Spotbuyer Ltd
Spotbuyer Limited, Bay 2, Block D, Mill Race Lane

Tell us how Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group made you happy
Purchased an A1 refurbished laptop at low price. Arrived two days later in original packaging and in superb condition. Very pleased with my purchase.
Great quality i pad/phone docking station.Easy to order,and fast delivery
Great quality i pad/phone docking station.Easy to order,and fast delivery
Received my order the next day, and the well designed German hw660 caso water dispenser has proved to be very efficient and accurate as well as quiet with no 'spluttering' compared with other brands we have seen in operation. It can even be recalibrated if ever necessary. So far, we are very pleased with this award winning dispenser and may eventually upgrade to an even larger model in their reasonably priced range.
Affordable, beautifully packaged and a great Chromebook. I purchased this for my daughters birthday. She's thrilled.
Item as described, fast delivery
First class service. The delivery was very quick and my purchase worked perfectly once I had unboxed it. This is the first time that I have used Student Computers and I shall have no hesitation in telling anyone who wishes to buy a computer to look at their services before buying a new computer in the future.
I purchased a Caso Coffee Machine - excellent product,good service, it actually arrived ahead of their schedule and good communication. Happy to support these guys and recommend them
I got an excellent laptop at a reasonable cost and it is just perfectly as described. They very reliable and communication is fantastic. Contact them to negotiate price and within minutes I got a favourable response. Thank you guys! Hope to do business with you again.
Not only the correct part but delivered early!! Brilliant service
Expensive fire extinguisher but handy for the motorhome. Good delivery arrived in good condition
Delivery very promp ! quicker than stated! Return procedure very efficient, refund very quick and replacement done next day I honestly cannot fault them and you get phone numbers with humans answering that’s a novelty these days!
Fantastic item and fantastic service....well pleased
Ordered the reconditioned Acer Aspire lap top, it arrived two days later. All in very good condition, well worth the money. It has a bigger memory than the new ones I was looking at on the internet, complete with 12 months warranty ! Can’t go wrong, will definitely use Student Computers again.
Great service, the parcel arrived the next day. No any problem with returns
Simple ordering and straightforward shipping. No problems at All
Great place to order. Very fast shipping and good costumer service. Recomend!!!
Easy to order, quick delivery and the item was sealed in the original box.
An excellent super quick service. Could not believe how quickly the order was fulfilled
Absolutely wonderful site! Great prices and super fast shipping, I will be purchasing more with you.Thank you
Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group is rated 4.77 based on 1,300 reviews