Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group Reviews

Read Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group Reviews

About Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group:

Who are we?

Student Computers new Building
We have been successfully trading since 1996 and we are one of the UK’s most competitive online retailers. Since 2008 we have been thriving in Refurbishment, overstock products and end of line to bring the most competitive prices on the web for your day to day technology. We are based in Birmingham, Minworth in the heart of the West Midlands.

We are very fortunate to have a wealth of experienced people who understand the mistakes that have been made in running an online business and using this best practice approach we look at every order as if it was for ourselves.

No Hidden Charges

Many companies lure you into the checkout where you get to the payment screen and you are forced to pay 1.6% for a PayPal charge or for using your credit card. We do not charge a thing as we want you not only to save on the order you are placing with us but not to hide anything. What you see online is what you pay.

Our Team

We have over 25 Technicians processing just over 500 products every day. We have a Customer Service team answering 100’s of calls and emails per day. Our Customer Service team are also trained to handle Sales, Technical advice and Returns. We do not transfer you to different departments like most companies. We like to deal with your query hands on!

What makes us different?

We offer a huge range of services ensuring you have the best experience when ordering.

UK Customer Service Team
0121 Local Telephone Number to call us on
Live Chat
5 Star Service
Over 10 Years of Online Retail Experience
Full tracking service that keeps you updated via email and SMS text messaging.
Next day delivery reporting, including a 1 hour delivery slot.
Why not put us to the test.

Our aim is simple, to be the best.

Thank you for taking time to read about our company.

All the team.

salesteam@studentcomputers.co.uk

Student Computers, T/A Spotbuyer Ltd
Spotbuyer Limited,
First Avenue,
Minworth

Tell us how Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group made you happy
Good price and fast delivery of phone.
All as stated condition wise.
Would recommend
Good value, good condition. Arrived next day and work well - thank you
I ordered a Lenovo c340 chromebook from Student Computers last Saturday. Their website mentioned a number of delivery rates, from free (5 working days) to next day delivery (about £13.50). I opted for the free delivery and so expected to have to wait about a week. Fortunately, the chromebook arrived the very next day, Sunday, less than 24 hours from when I ordered it. So, great service.

Also, the chromebook was advertised as refurbished, graded as A- (meaning that the chromebook would have small minor imperfections). However, the computer looks perfect, no dents or marks anywhere. 5 stars all round.
George
This is a genuine Review, having contacted the student computers
call centre and asked for further details regarding a particular printer the lady JOE rang me back twice with the information I needed, as it happens, the printer did not suit my purpose, however, the attitude of this young lady filled me with confidence and she was extremely helpful, courteous and friendly, this is a refreshing change to customer service.
Well Done the Company and in particular JOE
First class and fast service. Item exactly as described and at a fair price. Excellent value for money.
Fantastic service and great price for my new laptop - which is in perfect condition out of the box. Thank you student computers for keeping me sane and internet connected during lockdown!
I ordered an amazing monitor for a super bargain price and they delivered it the day after. Before buying I had a product query and they gave me an accurate answer. I'm in awe
Speedy delivery, securely packaged and item in perfect condition despite being an “open box” purchase.
Perfect condition, didn't find a single scratch. Works just like new and delivery was fast, couldn’t ask for better.
Wish all companies were as good. I purchased this printer at a great deal cheaper than any new or refurbished anywhere on the net. This one was refurbished but when arrived if it hadn’t been for the fact it was not in the original box I would have sworn in was brand new, even the lead’s looked like they have never been used, also the ink tanks were full to the brim ( this was an eco tank printer). The icing on the cake was the printer arrived less than 24 hours after I ordered it POSTAGE FREE.........what a company
Tom Tom watch amazing excellent value. Very surprised at the price
I purchased an Apple Watch series 5. A+ refurbished. Described to be as new. Came in original Apple packaging and item was in perfect condition. Prompt delivery and very good customer service. Thanks!
Rapid delivery and a great price. Wish all courier services were this good. Would deal with this company again as buying experience was excellent.
The tab arrived quickly and in great condition. Very happy.
Very quick delivery, amazing packaging and the monitor works perfectly. Well done.
Excellent transaction on all levels, efficient service, great delivery time, and the (re-conditioned) desktop PC is both high spec, as described, and great value.
I love this company is amazing, I’m so happy every time when i buy something, fast delivery and even is refurbished company the items are like new.
Great service ordered my samsung tab monday night and received on wednesday. Very good condition, everythibg good so far.
DODGY COMPANY DO NOT USE!!!!!

I have bought a few pallet loads of tech from this company over the past 4 years and never had a problem with these people, until they sold me a pallet of beats headphones as “untested customer returns”, out of the 200 or so pairs in the pallet, only a handful could actually be repaired, the rest were totally destroyed and would never have been accepted as a return in a shop due to the diabolical condition they were in.
In total I lost about £2,500, not including the time I sat down trying to sort this mess out.

god knows how many people these fraudsters have robbed, but if you’re reading this review, don’t make the same mistake I did
Second Imac bought. First 27 inch
2010 model. This 21 inch late 2013
Imac in b plus condition
Engraved words scrubbed of back of aluminium case otherwise perfect condition.
Keyboard non apple new boxed.
Pleased as responsive and latest firmware.
No dvd integrated player in this super slim model and weighs about ten pounds not 22 pounds. Ideal for moving round the house.
Slight problem with keyboard as two keys swap so inverted comers and at key mix up. Plugged in apple keyboard which solves the problem.
Want to get blue tooth working. Would think about wireless keyboard and mouse.
Now windows seven discontinued my windows computers scrap.
Imac can accept Windows partition so dual os.
Will keep an eye on this company for more great deals.
Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group is rated 4.76 based on 1,232 reviews