Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group Reviews

851 Reviews

Who are we?

Student Computers new Building
We have been successfully trading since 1996 and we are one of the UK’s most competitive online retailers. Since 2008 we have been thriving in Refurbishment, overstock products and end of line to bring the most competitive prices on the web for your day to day technology. We are based in Birmingham, Minworth in the heart of the West Midlands.

We are very fortunate to have a wealth of experienced people who understand the mistakes that have been made in running an online business and using this best practice approach we look at every order as if it was for ourselves.

No Hidden Charges

Many companies lure you into the checkout where you get to the payment screen and you are forced to pay 1.6% for a PayPal charge or for using your credit card. We do not charge a thing as we want you not only to save on the order you are placing with us but not to hide anything. What you see online is what you pay.

Our Team

We have over 25 Technicians processing just over 500 products every day. We have a Customer Service team answering 100’s of calls and emails per day. Our Customer Service team are also trained to handle Sales, Technical advice and Returns. We do not transfer you to different departments like most companies. We like to deal with your query hands on!

What makes us different?

We offer a huge range of services ensuring you have the best experience when ordering.

UK Customer Service Team
0121 Local Telephone Number to call us on
Live Chat
5 Star Service
Over 10 Years of Online Retail Experience
Full tracking service that keeps you updated via email and SMS text messaging.
Next day delivery reporting, including a 1 hour delivery slot.
Why not put us to the test.

Our aim is simple, to be the best.

Thank you for taking time to read about our company.

All the team.

Category:
Business & Office

Kate P
Verified Reviewer

This was my second order from student computers, the first being for Beats Headphones and the second was for a laptop for my daughter. Service was excellent, laptop was delivered as promised, and was exactly as described. Highly recommended.
Sarah Kemp
Unverified Reviewer

Very reasonable price & fast delivery. Perfect for my daughter to start her uni course.
Verified Reviewer

The tablet I ordered was at a great low price, and even though I chose the free delivery, my item arrived within 3 working days - excellent all around !
Unverified Reviewer

Super reliable and deliver was faster than expected! Very happy!
Dr. Boskoff
Unverified Reviewer

Very good, both service & communication, fast delivery. High quality products. Highly recommended.
Karen
Verified Reviewer

Super fast delivery, bought refurbished iPhone which is in excellent condition, can't fault the service or the price I paid, would highly recommend.
John Kane
Verified Reviewer

I have bought several ipod's from them and have always been very happy with the buying experience. The items have always been as described, or even better, with very fast delivery. Highly recommended.
Georgina Baker
Unverified Reviewer

So far very happy received next day my son is very too
Andrew
Unverified Reviewer

Very good price. Very good laptop. I'm satisfied.
Verified Buyer

Delivered very quick, did have to mess around a little with the setup but think it's because I was nice to macs
Verified Reviewer

Prompt delivery tv box used but set very good would buy again.
Mrs Wendy Andrews

Excellent service, many thanks
Darren Quinn
Verified Buyer

Well can't actually give you a reveiw on the product as yet because it's a birthday present and haven't given it yet but all looks good and the delivery was very impressive, ordered it Thursday night and received it Friday morning and that was the just the standard free delivery :)
Verified Buyer

Amazing website and Deals to match, very efficient service and very professional!
Verified Buyer

Sent me an appliance with a faulty battery. Asked them to resend one with a working battery and they could pick up the faulty one. Resent another again with a faulty battery even though i asked them to test appliance before sending. They just settled for a refund once i returned them when all i wanted was a working product.
Afternoon,

We are of course deeply apologetic that the item was received to yourself faulty twice and will review our testing procedures to ensure an issue such as this would not occur again.

We do rate customer satisfaction our highest priority and are devastated you are disappointed with your experience with ourselves, if you are interested in any of our products or need any further assistance please do give ourselves a call on 0121 202 0022 and we can ensure the best deal for yourself to make up for the previous inconvenience caused

Kind regards

Jordan
Verified Reviewer

Super fast delivery and product arrived as described! Great service :)
Kieran Rea
Verified Buyer

I was shocked by how amazingly good shape the item I bought was in! Absolute bargain and they work like a treat!!! Recommend very highly.
Joel Le Bars
Verified Buyer

easy to order fast delivery good price
Charlotte Rowntree
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, they went out of their way to fulfil our order. Prompt, efficient, polite and helpful.
Linda Beasley
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery, exactly as described
Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group is rated 4.74 based on 851 reviews