Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group

About Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group: Who are we?

Student Computers new Building
We have been successfully trading since 1996 and we are one of the UK’s most competitive online retailers. Since 2008 we have been thriving in Refurbishment, overstock products and end of line to bring the most competitive prices on the web for your day to day technology. We are based in Birmingham, Minworth in the heart of the West Midlands.

We are very fortunate to have a wealth of experienced people who understand the mistakes that have been made in running an online business and using this best practice approach we look at every order as if it was for ourselves.

No Hidden Charges

Many companies lure you into the checkout where you get to the payment screen and you are forced to pay 1.6% for a PayPal charge or for using your credit card. We do not charge a thing as we want you not only to save on the order you are placing with us but not to hide anything. What you see online is what you pay.

Our Team

We have over 25 Technicians processing just over 500 products every day. We have a Customer Service team answering 100’s of calls and emails per day. Our Customer Service team are also trained to handle Sales, Technical advice and Returns. We do not transfer you to different departments like most companies. We like to deal with your query hands on!

What makes us different?

We offer a huge range of services ensuring you have the best experience when ordering.

UK Customer Service Team
0121 Local Telephone Number to call us on
Live Chat
5 Star Service
Over 10 Years of Online Retail Experience
Full tracking service that keeps you updated via email and SMS text messaging.
Next day delivery reporting, including a 1 hour delivery slot.
Why not put us to the test.

Our aim is simple, to be the best.

Thank you for taking time to read about our company.

All the team.

salesteam@studentcomputers.co.uk

Student Computers, T/A Spotbuyer Ltd
Spotbuyer Limited,
First Avenue,
Minworth

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group?

My W Oundup
Verified Reviewer

Lost my order, failed to tell me it was lost, only become apparent after I got in touch with them as delivery was 8 days late. No reply to my emails, replacement sent out but b grade items instead of a grade which I had paid for. Phoned again, spoke to mrs attitude who claimed that there was no stickers on headphones and no such thing as a b grade!! Different to what it says on the website and my order details. Needless to say I would never use studentcomputers again.
Federico
Unverified Reviewer

They delivered really quickly.
The item (marked A+) was high quality and couldn't tell it apart from original.
Great job
Raymond
Verified Reviewer

Ordered turtle beach wireless headset for my grandson for his birthday he as not recieved them yet but as far as getting them was very easy and delivery is very quick up until now very happy with spot buying group
Eryck
Unverified Reviewer

Got the product really fast, good prices too!
Verified Buyer

Order dealt with v speedily. Some issues with the courier Hermes tracking system giving mg wrong info and when I contacted Hermes they didn't offer a solution, but as soon as I alerted student computers they sorted it for me immediately. Very impressed by their resolution procedures. Thanks
Peter
Unverified Reviewer

looked around for this adaptor and found this site and was happy with the price and service
Verified Reviewer

Bought xbox1 headset - perfect condition, work like new at a third or new price. Impressed.
Peter Littleton
Verified Reviewer

I bought an iphone 7 Plus. The price was amazing, the lowest that I had seen for a brand new phone in a sealed box. I also took up the offer of paying the nominal amount to increase the warranty from 1 year to 2 years and it was still cheaper that anywhere else. The communication was excellent and I chose to pick it up at a local shop as I was not going to be at home on the delivery day. It was ready for collection with 48 hours of my order. I will definitely order more goods from Student Computers and have already recommended them to some of my friends. They were equally amazed at the great value of the products that are for sale.
GS.

Transactions have been all fine with quick delivery...............A1
Unverified Reviewer

Ordered around 2pm last week Friday and came Saturday at 12pm. If thats not fast, then I don't know what is. Love it.
Anna
Verified Reviewer

I ordered an Xbox One Stereo Headset yesterday, after seeing a deal on Groupon. The grading was classed as A- so I expected perhaps a battered box or slight scratches to the headset....but it looks brand new!! Box is shrink wrapped - don't know if that's the original shrink wrap or if Student Computers have done it - either way it works for me as it is an Xmas gift for my daughter and it looks perfect!! I'm absolutely delighted. Also, I ordered yesterday afternoon, received a dispatch confirmation a few hours later and it turned ip at 9.30 this morning. I chose the free 'Standard Up to 5 days' delivery option and it was delivered the very next day!! Outstanding service. I will 100% definitely use again and will certainly recommend. Great job!!!
Verified Reviewer

Incredibly quick delivery, iPad does not even have a scratch on it-looks as good as new, battery life is really good too - only fault is that the charger had a crack in it making the protective casing come loose near the usb end.
Liran

Excellent service - very good prices ***** liran
all the good games and headphones
Darren
Verified Reviewer

Placed an order 3pm and arrived in the post next day , amazing service and a 1/3 of the price compared to eBay.
Andrew Pridmore
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent value for a Blu Ray player in almost brand new condition. Very pleased with the bargain that I got here.

Website well designed.
Item arrived next day on standard delivery. Excellent service.
Unverified Reviewer

very good service, the item was reconditioned but looked new.
Unverified Reviewer

very fast delivery. a great buy
Terry Harris Bedford
Verified Reviewer

only to pleased to change my delivery address.very quick srvice
Terry Harris Bedford
Unverified Reviewer

Very helpful company delivery next day as promised.
Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group is rated 4.76 based on 1,033 reviews