Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group

About Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group: Who are we?

Student Computers new Building
We have been successfully trading since 1996 and we are one of the UK’s most competitive online retailers. Since 2008 we have been thriving in Refurbishment, overstock products and end of line to bring the most competitive prices on the web for your day to day technology. We are based in Birmingham, Minworth in the heart of the West Midlands.

We are very fortunate to have a wealth of experienced people who understand the mistakes that have been made in running an online business and using this best practice approach we look at every order as if it was for ourselves.

No Hidden Charges

Many companies lure you into the checkout where you get to the payment screen and you are forced to pay 1.6% for a PayPal charge or for using your credit card. We do not charge a thing as we want you not only to save on the order you are placing with us but not to hide anything. What you see online is what you pay.

Our Team

We have over 25 Technicians processing just over 500 products every day. We have a Customer Service team answering 100’s of calls and emails per day. Our Customer Service team are also trained to handle Sales, Technical advice and Returns. We do not transfer you to different departments like most companies. We like to deal with your query hands on!

What makes us different?

We offer a huge range of services ensuring you have the best experience when ordering.

UK Customer Service Team
0121 Local Telephone Number to call us on
Live Chat
5 Star Service
Over 10 Years of Online Retail Experience
Full tracking service that keeps you updated via email and SMS text messaging.
Next day delivery reporting, including a 1 hour delivery slot.
Why not put us to the test.

Our aim is simple, to be the best.

Thank you for taking time to read about our company.

All the team.

Student Computers, T/A Spotbuyer Ltd
Spotbuyer Limited,
First Avenue,
Minworth

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group?

Verified Reviewer

Controller came in wonderful condition it looked brand new.
Would definitely use this company again.

Vipin Balakrishnan
Verified Reviewer

Good quality, quick delivery and no hassle
Unverified Reviewer

Lovely purchase! I think Student Computers are really reasonably priced, especially for young people. I would highly recommend them to other people.
Verified Reviewer

Great product - exactly as described on their site and prompt dispatch too. Thank you!
Diane Goodchild
Verified Reviewer

I bought a reconditioned PS4 for my grandson's birthday which was delivered the following day. Unfortunately in developed a fault, but the company initiated a free return without any quibble and the refund was back in my account within three days. In addition, my grandson had left a disc in the drive when the PS4 was returned and this was also posted back to us free of charge. I maintain that you should judge a company on how they deal with problems and in this case I cannot fault them. Would certainly recommend.
Adam

Excellent service!
Ordered the elite Xbox Controller, £50 less than what they retail for.
Looks brand new
Delivered earlier than expected delivery date
Would recommend and use again
Justin
Verified Reviewer

""hard to get ink supplied and works without a problem. Thanks
Alybabba
Unverified Reviewer

Superdoopermegawega ordered came next day on the free delivery option great mun
Ellie Casson
Unverified Reviewer

EXCELLENT customer service. I got a controller from them within days of ordering, the analogy sticks were a bit stiff, I contacted customer service who responded instantly and politely. I took forever to send the product back and they were completely understanding, I sent my controller back and received another in perfect condition 2 days later. Absolutely amazed with the way this company works, thanks so much!!!
Unverified Reviewer

"The customer service was polite and efficient. Despite not having the exact model I required, an alternative was offered and a goodwill discount offered. Thank you.
Jacqueline
Verified Reviewer

Always happy with purchases from Student computers. Kind, honest and helpful staff. Always good value purchases. Well done. Thank you.
Chris Beardshaw
Verified Reviewer

Great prices and very quick delivery...very satisfied
Chris Wilson
Unverified Reviewer

very fast delivery and quality product as described
Monika
Verified Reviewer

Amazing value for money items - beat all the competitors.

Speedy delivery.
Matt
Unverified Reviewer

The product provided, a 3.5mm headset adapter for Xbox ???? controller does not seem to work as advertised. It works OK for headphones, but the microphone input doesn't seem to work.
Hi,

Please do contact us on 0121 202 0022 so we can resolve any issues you are having with your purchase, our deepest apologies for any inconvenience caused

Kind regards

Jordan
Marli
Verified Reviewer

Perfect service and quick delivery.
Helen
Unverified Reviewer

Treated myself, read reviews prior to purchase and everyone seemed really happy. Took a few days for it to arrive but when it did I was thrilled, no marks on it anywhere and like new, in fact I think it must be new! My son set it us for me and put safety stuff etc on for me. Not used it too much as not had chance but when I did lol at it quickly I wS impressed! It's also very thin and very light!
B
Unverified Reviewer

Very pleased with product information and prices
Stuart
Unverified Reviewer

delivery was excellent very fast product works well but cant cope with the new windows update
O
Unverified Reviewer

Fantastic service ..very happy with the goods and prompt delivery ...would happily use again.
Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group is rated 4.76 based on 992 reviews