Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group Reviews

Read Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group Reviews

About Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group:

Who are we?

Student Computers new Building
We have been successfully trading since 1996 and we are one of the UK’s most competitive online retailers. Since 2008 we have been thriving in Refurbishment, overstock products and end of line to bring the most competitive prices on the web for your day to day technology. We are based in Birmingham, Minworth in the heart of the West Midlands.

We are very fortunate to have a wealth of experienced people who understand the mistakes that have been made in running an online business and using this best practice approach we look at every order as if it was for ourselves.

No Hidden Charges

Many companies lure you into the checkout where you get to the payment screen and you are forced to pay 1.6% for a PayPal charge or for using your credit card. We do not charge a thing as we want you not only to save on the order you are placing with us but not to hide anything. What you see online is what you pay.

Our Team

We have over 25 Technicians processing just over 500 products every day. We have a Customer Service team answering 100’s of calls and emails per day. Our Customer Service team are also trained to handle Sales, Technical advice and Returns. We do not transfer you to different departments like most companies. We like to deal with your query hands on!

What makes us different?

We offer a huge range of services ensuring you have the best experience when ordering.

UK Customer Service Team
0121 Local Telephone Number to call us on
Live Chat
5 Star Service
Over 10 Years of Online Retail Experience
Full tracking service that keeps you updated via email and SMS text messaging.
Next day delivery reporting, including a 1 hour delivery slot.
Why not put us to the test.

Our aim is simple, to be the best.

Thank you for taking time to read about our company.

All the team.

salesteam@studentcomputers.co.uk

Student Computers, T/A Spotbuyer Ltd
Spotbuyer Limited,
First Avenue,
Minworth

Tell us how Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group made you happy
I have absolutely no complaints about this transaction. The product & delivery timing was as described, the communication & shipping tracking was efficient.
Great product great price and quick delivery. Will definitely order again. Very happy. Thankyou!
Very happy with the phone I brought and it was cheaper than any other online
Really quick speedy delivery. All looked like new and works perfectly. The 12 month warranty gives you piece of mind. Would definitely recommend.
Headphone jack didn’t work on the controller.
Reasonable prices, fast delivery, great product, have recommended to many friends and would certainly use them again without hesitation!
Cannot believe the value for money , just needed a dvd drive to watch some DVD’s on my Mac , does the job. Thanks
Good service and good product Fitbit charge 3. Only downfall with this product is it won’t sync by Bluetooth on my phone. When looking at trouble shooting this is a known thing which I did not know when purchasing. The fit bit did connect with I pad ok so can track progress but can’t get message alerts from phone or do pay by card
Good, genuine Apple product, at an excellent discounted price.
Sent extremely fast.
A company whose website and products represent good value and communication
Well worth looking at!
I was really happy with the service of this company. My order came the very next day and was perfect! Very happy excellent service . Thank you
Item as described. Excellent service.
Great product and very fast delivery and reasonable price. So far so good both phones are working very well.
Brought a smart watch, excellent price and condition.

Would recommend.
I Ordered one ps4 refurbished
The Ps4 is perfect like new for now I didn't hade any problem it's seem new. Too the controller. I recived the Ps4 inside white box . That is used for the refurbished ps4. This is a serious company and thanks for the quality and honesty.
Received in less time than i expected, very well packaged and in very good condition
Only way to tell headphones were returned was a slight mark on the box
Used a couple of times and very very pleased
Will use again
Very happy with my order and very fast delivery
Excellent service, efficient delivery all on time and securely packaged. All good.
Refurbished AirPods in fab condition, great price and really quick postage.
Very fast delivery
I have had dealings with SC for many years. Once again their Customer Service, Keen Price, Excellent Delivery Time and Condition of my Item was not in the least disappointing. Their standards have not dropped over the years, quite the contrary, they have developed the Company into a professional organisation with the Customer always at the forefront of their driving force.
Once again, thank you for a trouble-free experience.
Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group is rated 4.76 based on 1,260 reviews