Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group Reviews

Read Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group Reviews

About Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group:

Who are we?

Student Computers new Building
We have been successfully trading since 1996 and we are one of the UK’s most competitive online retailers. Since 2008 we have been thriving in Refurbishment, overstock products and end of line to bring the most competitive prices on the web for your day to day technology. We are based in Birmingham, Minworth in the heart of the West Midlands.

We are very fortunate to have a wealth of experienced people who understand the mistakes that have been made in running an online business and using this best practice approach we look at every order as if it was for ourselves.

No Hidden Charges

Many companies lure you into the checkout where you get to the payment screen and you are forced to pay 1.6% for a PayPal charge or for using your credit card. We do not charge a thing as we want you not only to save on the order you are placing with us but not to hide anything. What you see online is what you pay.

Our Team

We have over 25 Technicians processing just over 500 products every day. We have a Customer Service team answering 100’s of calls and emails per day. Our Customer Service team are also trained to handle Sales, Technical advice and Returns. We do not transfer you to different departments like most companies. We like to deal with your query hands on!

What makes us different?

We offer a huge range of services ensuring you have the best experience when ordering.

UK Customer Service Team
0121 Local Telephone Number to call us on
Live Chat
5 Star Service
Over 10 Years of Online Retail Experience
Full tracking service that keeps you updated via email and SMS text messaging.
Next day delivery reporting, including a 1 hour delivery slot.
Why not put us to the test.

Our aim is simple, to be the best.

Thank you for taking time to read about our company.

All the team.

salesteam@studentcomputers.co.uk

Student Computers, T/A Spotbuyer Ltd
Spotbuyer Limited, Bay 2, Block D, Mill Race Lane

Tell us how Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group made you happy
Easy to find what I was looking for, price was good and the delivery was next day!
Bought a DAB radio to play in my Man Shed. Looks good, sounds good, with the result that I'm good!
Nice word book. More than willing to order something again. Came very quickly.
Arrived quickly Great price and laptop in perfect condition
Price: about £70 cheaper than if I bought it new Delivery: paid for next day; it arrived next day Got the usual confirmation emails which puts me at ease most of the time (unless they're written incredibly poorly). My PC monitor arrived in the original packaging, which was a nice bonus considering it's refurbished. Had to wipe the actual display of a tiny smudge after taking it out the box; but otherwise it looked brand new. Have had no issues with it after a couple of weeks. (I feel like I should mention that it was graded as A+ on their website, so definitely take that into consideration). Would buy from them again.
Bought a DAB tuner. I was rather surprised that it arrived with an EU connector. I may well have missed it in the product description. It was no big issue as I have an adaptor but apart from that it is excellent. I would definitely use you again.
The radio was delivered on time. As described. Very happy with the service.
Works well, looks good! Looking forward to using it
I bought an Acer Aspire desktop from Studen Computers at the best price I could find. Delivery was promised within 5 working days but it actually arrived the next day. Excellent price and service.
Having ordered my new Acer it arrived well ahead of when I was expecting it as we were coming up to the weekend but it was spot on. So very pleased with the service and the machine is in the condition they said it was. Finding Student Computers has given me a renewed trust in ordering on-line. Thank you.
Never used you before but absolutely delighted with the set up all round
Was looking for a new computervfor ages and found what I was looking for, andit wasa perfect budget and price to. I love my Hp 27 inch monitor and thr bass I'd brilliant nice and quiet fast speed better then all in one a lot faster too. Thank you a happy customer.
Excellent computer at a good price highly recommend student computers great service with fast delivery.
I received the item in a short time. The service is excellent and would recommend it to others.
If I could zero stars I would bought a reconditioned Apple Watch 3 only to discover it’s still locked to someone else’s account think they should google the term reconditioned as they don’t have a clue my advice avoid
Good Afternoon, I'm very sorry to hear that you have had this issue with the watch. If you haven't already, please can you contact us directly so that this can be resolved as quickly as possible? Holly
Purchased an A1 refurbished laptop at low price. Arrived two days later in original packaging and in superb condition. Very pleased with my purchase.
Great quality i pad/phone docking station.Easy to order,and fast delivery
Great quality i pad/phone docking station.Easy to order,and fast delivery
Received my order the next day, and the well designed German hw660 caso water dispenser has proved to be very efficient and accurate as well as quiet with no 'spluttering' compared with other brands we have seen in operation. It can even be recalibrated if ever necessary. So far, we are very pleased with this award winning dispenser and may eventually upgrade to an even larger model in their reasonably priced range.
Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group is rated 4.77 based on 1,296 reviews