Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group Reviews

Read Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group Reviews

About Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group:

Who are we?

Student Computers new Building
We have been successfully trading since 1996 and we are one of the UK’s most competitive online retailers. Since 2008 we have been thriving in Refurbishment, overstock products and end of line to bring the most competitive prices on the web for your day to day technology. We are based in Birmingham, Minworth in the heart of the West Midlands.

We are very fortunate to have a wealth of experienced people who understand the mistakes that have been made in running an online business and using this best practice approach we look at every order as if it was for ourselves.

No Hidden Charges

Many companies lure you into the checkout where you get to the payment screen and you are forced to pay 1.6% for a PayPal charge or for using your credit card. We do not charge a thing as we want you not only to save on the order you are placing with us but not to hide anything. What you see online is what you pay.

Our Team

We have over 25 Technicians processing just over 500 products every day. We have a Customer Service team answering 100’s of calls and emails per day. Our Customer Service team are also trained to handle Sales, Technical advice and Returns. We do not transfer you to different departments like most companies. We like to deal with your query hands on!

What makes us different?

We offer a huge range of services ensuring you have the best experience when ordering.

UK Customer Service Team
0121 Local Telephone Number to call us on
Live Chat
5 Star Service
Over 10 Years of Online Retail Experience
Full tracking service that keeps you updated via email and SMS text messaging.
Next day delivery reporting, including a 1 hour delivery slot.
Why not put us to the test.

Our aim is simple, to be the best.

Thank you for taking time to read about our company.

All the team.

salesteam@studentcomputers.co.uk

Student Computers, T/A Spotbuyer Ltd
Spotbuyer Limited,
First Avenue,
Minworth

Tell us how Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group made you happy
Hi super fast delivery, the watch is great, I thought it would have same same strap as photo. But otherwise good as new😀
Apple Watch series 4. Super fast delivery which I didn’t realise was part of the price I paid. Excellent and friendly help from Holly and just a seamless process from beginning to end. If only other online retailers could mirror the service and experience. Thanks very much, will definitely use again.
Super fast delivery as usual.
Ordered laptop at the weekend and delivered two days later, all at an excellent price for a good product. What more can you ask for?
Product arrived as described in the advert. Arrived very promptly too - overall very happy. Thank you.
Very quick service, item exactly as described, very happy with purchase.
Great company, really helpful when there were problems with the computer and were so helpful in sorting me out a replacement with no hassle, no red tape. Just honest good people. Would definitely use them again.
Very happy with a new iPad Pro when I was expecting a used model.
Watch came as new in makers box as if returned item. No problem delivery as three days from order. Very pleased with the purchasd
Great customer service, Apple Watch series 3 which was in perfect condition and sent in all original packaging and at a great price, I would not hesitate to purchase again from this company. 5 stars
very quick and professional service, would certainly use again
The item was delivered very quickly. I am very pleased with my purchase, I will definitely shop with this company again.
Brilliant company, fantastic prices and super speedy delivery! Thanks!!
Excellent service and delivery. Would use again.
Excellent value and condition for the money
My order was dealt with efficiently; it arrived quickly and works well. Thanks!
great service great price and great delivery time highly recommended
Product delivered promptly. I searched a lot for best price, this was the best I could find. I think the tracking method assumed you had a smart/mobile phone - I don't. I didn't find any website gave a full technical description of my product. Had to formulat my own opinion from several websites. Product did not come with a printer-usb cable which I was expecting - not sure this company explicitly promised such though. I will be happy to use this company again.
A very helpful customer services answered my questions and helped me to order! Will definitely be using this company!
I have been searching for a tablet that i can use for college, this site gave me a great price for a great quality tablet i can use. I would recommend this site to others looking for tablets at a reasonable price.
Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group is rated 4.76 based on 1,187 reviews