Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group

About Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group: Who are we?

Student Computers new Building
We have been successfully trading since 1996 and we are one of the UK’s most competitive online retailers. Since 2008 we have been thriving in Refurbishment, overstock products and end of line to bring the most competitive prices on the web for your day to day technology. We are based in Birmingham, Minworth in the heart of the West Midlands.

We are very fortunate to have a wealth of experienced people who understand the mistakes that have been made in running an online business and using this best practice approach we look at every order as if it was for ourselves.

No Hidden Charges

Many companies lure you into the checkout where you get to the payment screen and you are forced to pay 1.6% for a PayPal charge or for using your credit card. We do not charge a thing as we want you not only to save on the order you are placing with us but not to hide anything. What you see online is what you pay.

Our Team

We have over 25 Technicians processing just over 500 products every day. We have a Customer Service team answering 100’s of calls and emails per day. Our Customer Service team are also trained to handle Sales, Technical advice and Returns. We do not transfer you to different departments like most companies. We like to deal with your query hands on!

What makes us different?

We offer a huge range of services ensuring you have the best experience when ordering.

UK Customer Service Team
0121 Local Telephone Number to call us on
Live Chat
5 Star Service
Over 10 Years of Online Retail Experience
Full tracking service that keeps you updated via email and SMS text messaging.
Next day delivery reporting, including a 1 hour delivery slot.
Why not put us to the test.

Our aim is simple, to be the best.

Thank you for taking time to read about our company.

All the team.

salesteam@studentcomputers.co.uk

Student Computers, T/A Spotbuyer Ltd
Spotbuyer Limited,
First Avenue,
Minworth

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group ?

"I purchased a pair of Beats Solo 2 headphones and when they arrived they were faulty - only music cane through one ear!!"
Hi Sharon
Really sorry to hear of your problem.
The beats solo headphones cable only works in one direction.
Can you try turning the cable around and plug the opposite end into the headphones.
Hope this sorts it otherwise please call our office on Monday 0121 202 0022
"very quick delivery - next day!"
"Ordered a tablet which was prescribed as A+. Item was in perfect condition boxed and sealed. Delivery was quick with no issues. Very happy with my purchase. A+ for nearly half the costs new and a lot cheaper than buying used on EBay."
"Fantastic Laptop - Microsoft Surface with Windows 10 It arrived the next day in perfect condition with now signs of wear at all, no scratches either. Very good value"
Arkadiusz Ilski
Verified Reviewer
"Everything nice & easy, just like it should be. Following purchase I received a phone call regarding status of my order, very professional. 5 stars won easily."
"Fast delivery come next day. Excellent service good product"
"Excellent service and iPad cover was perfect more so when you get one free with it. I will looking for more bargains Thank you"
Mr H Saville
Verified Reviewer
"Very impressed with their efficiency and speed of service."
"Wrong item was shipped My email was immediately put on spam even though I was polite and not overly insistent in any way"
"Quick delivery and excellent condition. Very pleased."
"Such fast delivery and confirmation. Product was amazing and in perfect condition with all original packaging for such a reasonable price- can not fault."
"as described actually better than described. described as a B+ but i think more like an A+ pulse quick delivery thanks very much"
"It was like I'd purchased a new one,, so so pleased. Thank you for a wonderful prompt service, and the packaging was amazing too. Would highly recommend. Again thank you."
"Excellent seller, and the ipad I received was exactly as indicated on their site. It was in brilliant condition although it was rated B+, and it arrived very quickly, which kept my 90 year old auntie very happy. would definitely recommend and use again."
"Bought 4 iPad minis for our Nursery. Good product, good price and quickly delivered. No need to say more."
"Happy with my purchase. I had mistakenly bought a chromebook which I promptly got rid of - the HP laptop from student computers came surprisingly fast and had Microsoft Office installed - very happy with it."
"Ordered an iPad 2. Superb service. Delivery was quick. And the iPad was said to be in A-condition which was correct. Really pleased, will use again for future purchases."
"Great ipad pro A+ really meant that!!"
"The item I purchased was incompatible with my drone ,so was returned . Absolutely no problem ,returns procedure was great ,all staff were great and refund very prompt. Fantastic customer service"
"Purchased an amazon fire tablet....well happy with it for price"
Student Computers - Spotbuyer Group is rated 4.76 based on 1,087 reviews