Stuart Plumbing & Heating Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stuart Plumbing & Heating Supplies

Tell us how Stuart Plumbing & Heating Supplies made you happy
Very prompt response and dispatch, but please don’t use Royal Mail for delivery!. I ordered theee days ago , express delivery and I still haven’t received my goods!!!
Reasonable pricing and good delivery what more do you want
Excellent service , very fast delivery!
On the whole, click and collect worked well. However, what their procedure lacked, was an email or text to confirm that the item ordered was ready for collection.
Great service. Click & collect works well. Very knowledgeable and friendly.
Simple click and collect process and helpful staff
Great service would definitely use you again.
Fast, Friendly, Efficient and Effective Service. Well Done
Stuart Plumbing & Heating Supplies 5 star review on 30th October 2020 Stuart Plumbing & Heating Supplies 5 star review on 30th October 2020 Stuart Plumbing & Heating Supplies 5 star review on 30th October 2020 Stuart Plumbing & Heating Supplies 5 star review on 30th October 2020
Was able to order lengths of soil pipe and for the second time, these were refunded and not delivered. I emailed to inquire whether all items that were delivered were in the one box that was left in the porch and no one bothered to reply. If items are not available then why are they listed as for sale on the site? In addition, why was I not offered the option of a full refund on all items so I could buy elsewhere?
I ordered 2 male waste pipe couplings and received 2 female waste pipe couplings. Subsequent correspondence has been absent and I will be asking for a refund having paid £6.99 for postage
Excellent help and service.
Excellent
Brilliant company
Good product, good price and promo service.
Great Service
Great service and a great product
Items not received yet
I’m bloody disgusted at the service of Stuart Plumbing and Heating Supplies. I requested a specific delivery date for my customer, was not even told my order had been dispatched nor was I told that 2 items were out of stock. The first I knew of anything was when my customer called me to say her radiators had been delivered and there were 2 missing. Very unprofessional, most certainly won’t be recommending you
Good product, good price and good service with next day delivery. Can't ask for anything else
Thought you was on the ball and very efficient with you delivery, all fitted and very pleased with product.
Stuart Plumbing & Heating Supplies is rated 4.29 based on 229 reviews