Stuart Plumbing & Heating Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stuart Plumbing & Heating Supplies

Tell us how Stuart Plumbing & Heating Supplies made you happy
Friendly and efficient and great value.
Ordered some parts , the clever man who picked my order noticed I had made an error and put it right saving me a return visit Top man cheers
Very fast service!
Excellent online service. Easy to use website, payment and quick delivery made the whole experience seem effortless. Product was also competitively priced
There's nothing medieval about this 'Stuart Family'; right up-to-date and leading the way!
spot on bit of kit fast delivery nice
Fast and efficient delivery, thanks!
terrible service. Still waiting for order which was ordered one week ago and paid for next day delivery. No Correspondence till yesterday when told it would be delivered yesterday evening, still waiting. Have had to cancel person who was going to fit it for me. I am sheilding and therefore reliant on deliveries however small the order.
Perfect items with fast delivery
Found this company when searching for a deal, they put a really useful package together at a good price and very fast delivery great service
Excellent product supported by excellent service and delivery from Stuart Plumbing & Heating Supplies. Thankyou!
Extremely fast delivery
Excellent customer service, very pleased
Very good service! Use all the time for all my plumbing supplies
order toilet saturday came first thing monday, could not get better service.
Fantastic service and great price.
not sure it was what I ordered as I required 1/2 inch coupler and got 3/4 but good prompt service
Excellent service
If I could score 0 then I would, I didn't receive what I had ordered, instead i received something half the value and not suitable for my requirements. I tried to contact Stuart plumbing & heating on 26/01/21 leaving an answer phone message and sending an email and I am yet to receive a response.
Unfortunately the first mirror I received was damaged. I contacted Stuart Plumbing and Heating and straight away they sent out a replacement. Great customer service, thank you!
Stuart Plumbing & Heating Supplies is rated 4.29 based on 229 reviews