Structured Communications Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Structured Communications Ltd

About Structured Communications Ltd: We are Structured, the professional Business Communications provider.

Delivering flexible communication solutions with personal account management to enhance your business operations.

02033014000

hello@structuredcommunications.co.uk

Unit 8
Foundry Court
Foundry Lane

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Structured Communications Ltd made you happy

"My broadband order was dealt with very efficiently. The engineer visit and subsequent installation was dealt with on time. No complaints at all. Would recommend definitely."
"On the whole, I am delighted with Structured. Whilst there have been some connectivity issues with e-mail which continue, I am always treated exceptionally well by Adam and Kurt on the support side. Thanks."
"Happy to recommend for the service we use Structured Comms for."
"The prices we pay are quite high. As the structure of our company changed so have our needs. Unfortunately, the contract we signed does not recognise that. Apart from that we are happy with the service we are receiving."
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. Should there be an area on your account we need to look at we will gladly assist and see if anything is possible. Could we suggest a meet to go through with you? Please contact us on 0203 301 4000 or info@structuredcommunications.co.uk.
"Structured Communications have provided the basic telephone services I require efficiently, with clear billing etc."
Thank you for taking the time to review. Glad to hear the billing is clear and understandable.
"Very friendly team who are always ready to help and assist with any problems or queries in a professional manner."
Thank you for your kind review, we very much appreciate the feedback. We look forward to speaking with you soon should you require.
"Responsive and informative service."
Thank you. We very much appreciate your feedback. We wish you all the best and look forward to speaking with you soon.
"We have always found Melanie to be extremely helpful and also Nick who comes out to fix our phones etc. We did have a sales person Anthony Etheridge visit us and I agreed to get a broadband upgrade. This did not go well and I did make my comments to Anthony at the time."
"I think they SC are fine but I would like much more structured communication! A six month review perhaps on the service we have and whether we are really getting VFM on all our calls"
"The installation of the SC's VOIP telephone system in our London flat was a unmitigated disaster. It is still not working properly but I was too ill to keep demanding that the problems be resolved. Clearly, having a 6th phone for a system designed for a maximum of 5 phones was a major error. This 6th phone should be taken back. Also, there is no longer any phone reception in the Guest room. We shall be back in the UK in October and we shall expect the system to be finally sorted out. MD-H PS - I was a great fan of SC for some 20 years and recomended SC to many friends, now I am no longer one."
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your honesty and are sorry about your experience. Please could you advise when you are returning to the UK so we may arrange our engineer to be onsite and rectify any issues or concerns you have. Many thanks.
Structured Communications Ltd is rated 4.72 based on 50 reviews