Strings Direct Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Strings Direct

How would you rate Strings Direct?

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Gordon Hardwick

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Strings Direct in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Gordon Hardwick
"The technical support at Strings Direct are the tops when it comes to Costumer Service.Regardless of product cost they went out of there way to help me establish the correct Graph Tech TUSQ saddle for my guitar.Many thanks to Paul and the rest of the team.10 out of 10."
Ian A
"Here on the Isle of Man, it can be a struggle to get what you need as we have a small population and many companies are ignorant of where the Island is. They either try to charge horrendous delivery prices or refuse to post here. Strings Direct stock everything I could ever need and never fail to dispatch quickly. 9 times out of 10 it arrives the next day. They have a great team who communicate well and treat you like a valued customer. I won't use anyone else!"
Dom Kelly
"Fast and efficient service and a great choice."
Strings Direct is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews