Stringfellas Barber Shop, Norfolk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Stringfellas Barber Shop, Norfolk

How would you rate Stringfellas Barber Shop, Norfolk ?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Stringfellas Barber Shop, Norfolk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Verified Reviewer
"The best barbers!! Highly recommend to any one. Very welcoming especially as a woman. They even trimmed my little girls hair whilst we waited for the boys. Thank you so much!"
Verified Reviewer
"Highly recommend! Such a welcoming place especially as a woman. They are so kind and even trim my little girls hair whilst we wait for the boys. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Thank you so much!"
Stringfellas Barber Shop, Norfolk is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews