Strider Bike Reviews

of reviewers recommend Strider Bike
Read Strider Bike Reviews

About Strider Bike:

Strider Bike UK is a leading manufacturer and distributor of balance bikes in the UK and Ireland. We pride ourselves in our excellent customer service skills and are determined to keep every customer happy. If you are not completely satisfied all bikes are sold with a 60 day no quibble refund policy and we guarantee a phenomenal experience, free next day delivery (or two days if you are remote) and after-sales service.

Tell us how Strider Bike made you happy
Bought this for my two year old Grandson, he loves it. It is light & easy to ride
Can only review on the delivery and how it looks as it is all wrapped and under the Xmas tree. Looks beautiful and very sturdy, I am sure it will be much appreciated by the young lady who receives this present.
I bought this as a 2nd birthday present for my niece. Much to my surprise, she climbed straight on and set off pushing herself around the room! Easy to assemble, looks fantastic, feels sturdy while still being light enough for a (small) two-year-old to manoeuvre. A great product.
I got a Strider for my son's 2nd birthday because it was one of only a few balance bikes small enough for him to use at this age (he is 50th percentile in height). It is a brilliant bike and my son learned to ride it within days and loves taking it out for a spin almost every day. Now at age 2.5 he is getting ready to move to his first pedal bike but he still loves riding his balance bike as well. Really recommend this product.
The bike looks great, it hasn't been tested yet as it's a Christmas gift. Only complaint is that it was delivered in a box that displayed what it was so christmas was 30 seconds from being ruined!
This is the second Strider bike we have purchased...our Grandson loves his and I'm sure his sister will too come Christmas morning. Excellent and speedy service.
What a lovely company to do business with Emailed them a couple of times with some questions they answered all my emails straight away My grandson has the strider pro and absolutely loves it We are thinking of ordering the sport for his younger sister
Really good bike, my three year old loves it!
Excellent bike for a beginner.
delighted with this bike very well made and easily assembled Christmas present for my grandson I purchased the top of the range model. lovely little bike and the accessories are good to. also would like to thank company for there excellent delivery service it did come the following day as it says on the website excellent Allen.
Perfect for my two year old’s birthday
Great starter bike, lightweight and easy to assemble.
Very polite and helpful staff Fast and efficient delivery Good quality products Would definitely use again and recommend to others
Only had a peep at it in the box so far however it looks lovely, ordered the red one and it looks great, it is a birthday presant for my grandson next month, happy to do a review latter, I did find all the video information re the strider bikes very helpful when Iwas researching the ins and outs of balance bikes.
Always been super friendly and quick to reply
Fast delivery and a good quality bike, our two year old quickly got use to walking around with it. The foot rests are a good feature. Would recommend.
The service from Strider has been first class, when setting up the bike they sent me YouTube links to help me do it, I had an issue with a spoke and they sorted a replacement wheel, the bike is awesome, so adjustable to suit my little shredder, and it looks so comfortable, the riding position just inspires confidence. Can't wait to see what it's like with the pedals on. The 14X is ace, as are Strider Bikes!
I brought this balance bike and rocker base a few months ago for my grandson 1st birthday which was today. Great sturdy first bike, well made. Very easy to put together. Ordering was easy and it arrived well packaged and before the due time given. Very happy Nana and grandson.
Great first bike. Well designed and made. Grandson was up and running on it in minutes. With the additional saddle stem, it will last for a long time as he grows.
Bought this balance bike for my grandson for his second birthday. Fabulous bike, very easy to assemble and very sturdy. He loves riding it and after only 3 weeks he has learned to balance and control it. Would definitely recommend as a great starter bike.
Strider Bike is rated 4.88 based on 352 reviews