Learning Early Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Early Ltd

Tell us how Learning Early Ltd made you happy
We though our son age 8 would never have the balance or the confidence to ride his bike without stabilisers, It did take a while to coax him to use his strider but once he started he was cycling on his own within a week! Couldn't be happier with the build quality, strong and sturdy! Would definitely recommend this bike for kids with mobility issues or balance problems xx Thank you xx
Ordered the Strider sports bike last minute for Grandsons Birthday. Placed order at 5 minutes to 2pm on a Thursday...was delivered by 9.45am next day with free express delivery. Great communication from a very efficient company.
Great design, light weight gram and my little boy had loved it since he was about 18 months.. now at 3.5 years old he can pedal without stabilisers but even so his strider bike holds a special place in his heart
Delivered quickly, the little bike is extremely well made. My little grandson is delighted with it. Highly recommended.
I think the whole concept of the balance bikes is brilliant for teaching kids to ride, but the Strider bike is by far the best I have seen. Fantastic build quality and the ability to add and upgrade as required, such as the rear brake or pneumatic tyres.
Very pleased the the protection pads . Fit my 4 year old grandson well .
First class service from start to finish pleasure to do business with .
Bike for my 2 year old is fantastic. Lightweight and easy for him to manage. He loves it.
Ordered arm and knee pads for my little lad, quick delivery and very well made. Would recommend.
This bike has been a Godsend! Our fairly tall, and uncoordinated seven year old has struggled for years on various bikes ranging from stabilisers and us taking the pedals off her bike. Watching her three year old sister whizz about on a standard balance bike was really hard for her and just one more reminder of what she couldn’t do...This was our last ditch attempt at getting her on a bike and whilst seemingly expensive at the time, it was evident from the first day that we had made the right choice and that it was worth every penny! This has been the only solution and I would strongly recommend to anyone who’s children are struggling, for whatever reason and needs a bigger balance bike. Certainly no regrets here!
I am genuinely made up that this has worked for you. Strider set out to ensure everyone could ride on two wheels, so delighted to hear we have made another child happy. Regards Karen, Strider
Quality best
Thank you. I will let the quality team know. They work very hard ensuring customers receive good quality bikes every time
Quality construction, very simple to adjust as children grow, kids absolutely love getting out and about on them. Great confidence builder before introducing a peddle bike.
Great service. Bike has been fantastic fun and great preparation for my daughter. It made the transition to a bike with pedals and no stabilisers really straightforward!
My son took a little while to build his confidence on the balance bike, but now he loves riding it. The bike is light weight and really easy to adjust to the right saddle height. When he is tired of riding I can attach it to the pushchair.
This is an amazing bike that has allowed my 9 son to join in with his friends on their bikes for the first time on an equal footing. Strider even ensured it was blue, his favourite colour. It’s such a hit, his friends often borrow it, because it’s ‘cool’ and this has boosted his confidence and ensured, despite his difficulties that he is one of the gang. Highly recommend as it’s going to last him for a good few years.
My daughter (3.5) loves her Strider bike. She has also enjoyed participating in the many events arranged by Strider too. Although my daughter has now starter to pedal I think she will continue to compete on her Strider bike. My 19m old also loves to use his big sisters Strider bike. These bikes are so easy to use and really help children go from striding to riding (no stabilisers needed)
Learning Early Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 359 reviews