Strider Bike Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Strider Bike

About Strider Bike: Strider Bike UK is a leading manufacturer and distributor of balance bikes in the UK and Ireland. We pride ourselves in our excellent customer service skills and are determined to keep every customer happy. If you are not completely satisfied all bikes are sold with a 60 day no quibble refund policy and we guarantee a phenomenal experience, free next day delivery (or two days if you are remote) and after-sales service.

Tell us how Strider Bike made you happy

"Excellent bike that the little one is loving already. Super light and easy for them to pick up when they fall over. Will be a great help in the transition to a full sized bike. Thanks!"
"Purchased this knee and arm pad set for my just under 3 yr old, they fit perfectly and do exactly what they’re supposed to do. If you’re thinking of purchasing these for your little one, you won’t be disappointed."
"Brilliant bike for my 9 year old son who struggles with coordination. He loved his old balance bike which he had until he was 6 and then out grew it. After discovering the Strider Bike he is back out on his bike having fun again. It's a great step up for him and we would definitely recommend."
"We got our son who is just 2 a strider pro for Xmas and it’s awesome it’s super light and he loves it!!"
"Fantastic balnace bike in every way."
"Skis for bike are great! There was some plastic odor while unpacking, but after day or two it disappeared. Kid is absolutely happy to have fun on bike with Strider Skis"
"The review is not only for the Strider Bike but the accessories purchased for its intended user. The bike was bought for my granddaughter earlier this year and we added a helmet and protection pads as a Christmas present as it will soon be time to use the bike on its wheels rather than the rocker. Both the Strider Bike and the accessories have been well received."
"We had a strider for our son and he loved it Brilliant build quality and so light now our daughter has reached two it’s time for another one"
"Brilliant product giving hours of fun. Highly recommended for a first bike"
"Excellent quality, fast delivery."
"I bought the Strider Pro to replace a basic balance bike that was purchased from Halfords. My son absolutely loves this bike. It looks great and has somewhat improved my son's riding. I highly recommend this product."
"Great service and products"
"Great Balance Bike! Solid but lightweight and strong, cool design and easy to use. My little Grandson (almost 2) can just pick it up and get on it and seems to know what to do. It is his new favourite toy!"
"Bought for my son, great bike. It's strong sturdy and well made. Great design and fab colours definately recommend"
"My 2 year old grandson absolutely loves it! It’s so light, the wheels spin so smoothly, I would definitely recommend it."
"Light and easy to manouevre - what's not to like?"
"Brilliant product, fast delivery and easily assembled"
"My daughters Strider arrived in plenty of time for Xmas. The build quality is excellent and the paint finish superb. Putting it together was very simple and I love that it comes with a longer seat post so it will grow with her. She absolutely loves the yellow colour and one thing I like is that it is so light that when she toppled over, it is easy for her to pick back up and carry on. Extremely happy and would definitely recommend to any parent."
"Brilliant. A week in and my daughter is whizzing around. Day 1 she was very wobbly and unsure. Recommended!!"
"Hello. Excellent quick delivery. But. Im afraid it was not easy to sort out the brakes...i live on my own wirh my boys...it took my nephew 2 visits to sort them out so they didnt rub.....couldn't do it myself. My lad couldn't ride the bike for a few days after xmas...so....i was close to sending it back...shouldn't need to have to go thru so much bother to put it together Regards Katie Peacock"
Strider Bike is rated 4.90 based on 233 reviews