Strider Bike Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Strider Bike

About Strider Bike: Strider Bike UK is a leading manufacturer and distributor of balance bikes in the UK and Ireland. We pride ourselves in our excellent customer service skills and are determined to keep every customer happy. If you are not completely satisfied all bikes are sold with a 60 day no quibble refund policy and we guarantee a phenomenal experience, free next day delivery (or two days if you are remote) and after-sales service.

How would you rate Strider Bike ?

Calum Rice
Verified Buyer
"Great bike, easy to assemble , great quality = happy boy."
Lisa Jenkins
Verified Buyer
"My 3 year old loves her strider bike, and the helmet, knee pads and elbow pads are a perfect fit! We have a very happy little girl! Thank you strider! Delivery was fast too!"
Gavin Eddie
Verified Buyer
"A great wee bike for our 2 year old to learn on. It's really well built, strong and light. I'd recommend it to anyone and our son loves it."
Alicja Bunio
Verified Buyer
"I bought the Strider bike for my son's 2nd birthday, and I have to say it was the best purchase ever! It is light and well built. My son was able to ride it pretty much straight away! He is now almost 4 years old and using the bike every single day! Best balance bike out there and such a great way to learn to cycle! We can't wait for our first UK Cup in September! Thank you, Strider :)"
Dave Clark
Verified Buyer
"Overpriced for what it is. 2 stickers. I thought it was the whole set but it's just the main tube stickers."
Hi, Sorry you thought it was for more stickers. The majority of the stickers on a Strider bike, including the hologram, are serial numbered so can't be replaced. The listing clearly states two replacement stickers for the frame.
"Excellent quality. Great orange colour. Worth the money."
"Excellent quality bike!"
"The look on my sons face when he saw it was amazing! He loves it!"
Tracy Lawrence
Verified Buyer
"Made my little girl well happy she loves it as she can not ride a bike with peddles"
JONATHAN PETERS
Verified Buyer
"Well built and easy to assemble"
Adam Gilbert
Verified Buyer
"Amazing they were out of stock on the bike I wanted for my 3 year olds birthday. So rang them directly and got the upgrade for the same price and it came on time. Oh and plus he loves it 😁"
Lynda MacCuloch
Verified Buyer
"Both my kids have these bikes and love them, great for their balance and coordination, it amazes me how quickly they got the hang of them and they are on them everyday whizzing about the house"
Bethany Foster
Verified Buyer
"My little boy is obsessed with his Strider! He never gets off it, the foot stand is great and works so well too. The only thing I would say is I wish I purchased the Strider Pro in the first place for him, as the wheels on the Strider Sport have worn down now (too much use haha) which means my son needs some new wheels with proper tyres. Once purchased, will mean we have spent more money than if we originally bought the Strider Pro. But nevertheless, the bike is great and the red colour we had is a really cool colour. Looking forward to our first event in September :-)"
"Quality product, delivered efficient."
Michele Brooker
"My Grandson loved it"
"Daughter (2) loves it. Great that it goes so small as she’s very short, and appreciated the info on sizing on your website. Excellent customer service."
"They were really helpful on the phone and delivered the bike quickly"
Robert Toole
Verified Buyer
"I bought two 14" aluminium wheels and was very impressed by the quality especially the sealed for life wheel bearings."
"Excellent quality, quick accurate service with excellent delivery"
Kirsty Ballinger
Verified Buyer
"We bought the STRIDER 12 SPORT BABY BUNDLE for our 1 year old. It was easy to put together and both "The Baby" and her big sister are loving it. Well made, good looking and a fresh way to keep children amused in the home (and out of it eventually!)"
Strider Bike is rated 4.91 based on 115 reviews