Strider Bike Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Strider Bike
Andrii
Verified Buyer

Great balance bike for our little boy ,now he is 3 and riding a normal pedal bike without any stabilisers.
Verified Buyer

Great bike for kids who have more difficulty with a regular bike. Enables them to join in with their friends.
Vicki
Verified Buyer

We though our son age 8 would never have the balance or the confidence to ride his bike without stabilisers, It did take a while to coax him to use his strider but once he started he was cycling on his own within a week! Couldn't be happier with the build quality, strong and sturdy! Would definitely recommend this bike for kids with mobility issues or balance problems xx Thank you xx
Verified Buyer

Quality construction, very simple to adjust as children grow, kids absolutely love getting out and about on them. Great confidence builder before introducing a peddle bike.
Martyn
Verified Buyer

We bought the bike for our daughters 3rd Birthday, we wasn’t sure how she would get on with a balance bike. The Strider bike was amazing, lightweight so she could hold it up easily on her own and so easily adjustable that we could lower it to the high needed for her.
Now she can speed around on it with ease and she loves riding it around the park.
Ashley
Verified Buyer

Excellent product & customer service but best of all is the Strider race series that they organise,so much fun my 3 year old son really enjoys himself racing against the others kids . For all you parents that worry about your young ones racing don't ! as is so well organised. It's all about the taking part so get your little ones involved & there is no pressure for them to go fast . Keep up the good work👍
Verified Buyer

Its my boy favorite thing😍
Michelle
Verified Buyer

My son absolutely loves his bike! He is autistic and isn’t able to ride a pedal bike. He loves his small balance bike so this was a great buy so he could continue riding. Fantastic from buying to delivery 😊
Maureen

It felt safe
Verified Buyer

Our grandson has so much fun on it
Verified Buyer

My son loves his Strider bike. It has been used daily for over a year and has had no problems in that time.
Victoria
Verified Buyer

My daughter (3.5) loves her Strider bike. She has also enjoyed participating in the many events arranged by Strider too.
Although my daughter has now starter to pedal I think she will continue to compete on her Strider bike. My 19m old also loves to use his big sisters Strider bike. These bikes are so easy to use and really help children go from striding to riding (no stabilisers needed)
Anna
Verified Buyer

We purchased the strider sport as a present for our son (2yrs 4 months) on the birth of his little sister. I’d done a fair bit of research on balance bikes but liked the low seat, lightweight frame and choice of colours. The bike is excellent quality and very easy to assemble. It’s so easy to manoeuvre, he was wizzing along in a few days. He loves it. A great way to get some fresh air and exercise. We hope to join one of the strider events next year. Excellent service from Strider too.
Would highly recommend.
Rebecca
Verified Buyer

We love our son's Strider Bike! He started going on it regularly when he'd just turned three and we'd put his stroller away in the shed. Within days he was zooming along on it and a few months later he was going quick enough to put his feet up on the footrests and cruise along. His balance is fantastic and he's very confident, despite generally being very cautious and reserved. We had our second child this year and the Strider bike is so light that I easily managed to carry it round on our dog walk after dropping Ralph off at nursery, despite it being the height of summer and being 9 months pregnant. Now baby brother has arrived, it is small and light enough to pop it in the basket area of the pram. It is so easy to adjust the height of the seat and handlebars with the tool which comes with the bike, I keep it in my handbag so I can do it on the go if I notice it's looking a bit small. After a year of heavy use it's still in perfect working order and looks great too and will be lovely to pass down to our second son. I regularly recommend this bike to anyone who asks after a balance bike - I'm so glad I did my research and found the best one on the market!
Simon
Verified Buyer

Great service. Bike has been fantastic fun and great preparation for my daughter. It made the transition to a bike with pedals and no stabilisers really straightforward!
Elena
Verified Buyer

Bought Strider Pro for my little boy, when he was 1,3 year old. Very good, lightweight, he is using it every day ( now he is 3 years old) and goes very fast! It is not a problem to carry it, if my son is tired .Very good quality, fast delivery, everything is perfect, I can just highly recommend it!
DEUAN
Verified Buyer

Seeing my son whizz around on it. He took a few weeks (maybe a month or two to get used to it and then one day he found 'balance'. For me it was the greatest site of my life. I captured on video too and shared on Facebook - Proud Dad! Nearly a year later he is still using it with great enthusiasm though he is now ready for a pedal bike.
Sarah
Verified Buyer

Highly recommend this product. Having used a balance bike with my son and found it to be a smooth transition to a pedal bike I was keen to do the same for my daughter. The online service with Strider was fantastic; swift and efficient. The product itself is very good quality, superior to many similar items in high street stores and brilliant value for money (much better than the one my son had). It was purchased for my daughters 3rd birthday & within a few days she completely got the hang of it ! (No accidents either!) she is extremely confident and has great control. Anyone considering a balance bike should look no further than Strider products. One seriously happy & well impressed mummy.
Kevin
Verified Buyer

It has been fantastic watching my son develop his riding skills with the Strider aged 3 and progressing straight to a pedal bike without stabilisers before his 5th birthday. The Strider gave him confidence and the necessary sense of balance very quickly and he was only held back in his riding ability by the time needed to develop the strength to adequately push the pedals on the pedal bike so he could go as fast as he could on the strider!
Simon
Verified Buyer

My little boy received his strider bike on his second birthday. Within a week he was riding his strider bike with confidence. At three and half he wanted a pedal bike just like his dad. Within a day of having a pedal bike he was riding without stabilisers ! We believe this was because of the confidence in his balance. This confidence was because of his strider bike. His strider bike taught him how to ride ! Its a fantastic product - thank you !
Strider Bike is rated 4.93 based on 44 reviews