Strider Bike Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Strider Bike

About Strider Bike: Strider Bike UK is a leading manufacturer and distributor of balance bikes in the UK and Ireland. We pride ourselves in our excellent customer service skills and are determined to keep every customer happy. If you are not completely satisfied all bikes are sold with a 60 day no quibble refund policy and we guarantee a phenomenal experience, free next day delivery (or two days if you are remote) and after-sales service.

How would you rate Strider Bike ?

"My Grandson has had his strider Pro since he was 18 month old it has given him the confidence to ride anywhere and the balance to help him on his Oset motorcycle at just over 2 years of age"
James Thorne
Verified Buyer
"I made an error when ordering, had no issues exchanging for the correct one."
Chris Karpasitis
Verified Buyer
"Excellent solid bike Just cant get him off it 😁 Now i can have my coffee in peace in the mornings 😂"
Russell Powell
Verified Buyer
"Lovely light weight bike Quick delivery too"
"Purchased for my 2 year old son's birthday. Instantly took to it as its light enough for him to handle. Recommended"
"Great service Would recommend company and bikes"
Daryl Jameson
Verified Buyer
"Our grandson loves it❗️"
Gary Mathers
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic quality balance bike with great accessories. Great way to start your kids on two wheels! Both my kids love them. Highly recommended."
"Speedy delivery, easy to assemble and lovely quality, I now just need to convince my toddler to give it a go!"
Peter Norum
Verified Buyer
"My 2 year old loves his new bike. He was a little wary at first but after a few days he was striding along confidently on it. It has given him the confidence that he can do something independently 'just like a big boy'. When the time comes for him to ride a bike with pedals I think the transition will be natural and easy for him. The design is simple, light but sturdy."
"Quality product, easy assembly, extremely light, and most importantly loved by our 3 year old!"
Eileen Kelly
Verified Buyer
"This is such a lovely activity for children to be involved in from an early age. My son loves his strider bike and would ride it everywhere if he could. His coach Kazzi is amazing with all the children and supports my son to progress and achieve the things he wants to do. Blake loves chatting to his friends at nursery about what he gets up to on the track of a weekend."
Clive Barnes
Verified Buyer
"All my boys have had a strider this is the third we have purchased. But the first with the rocking base which i think is a genius idea. Easy to assemble and so sturdy. . . Rocking horses are sooooo yesterday."
Tony Jacklin
Verified Buyer
"From the moment we first caught a glimpse of Strider Bikes at the Motorcycle Show at the NEC last year, we were hooked. The guys on the stand were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. We purchased one on the spot. We have Freddie his Strider for Christmas and due to our awful climate he had only ridden it around the house until lady weekend where he had his first outdoor experience. WOW!!! You'd think he'd been riding for years, feet straight up on the downhill bits and head down on the straights!!! A true racer in the making. Freddie is now booked on the July and September events to give him his first Strider adventures."
Hadewych De Wit
Verified Buyer
"I accidentally filled in the wron post code on the address and strider bike contacted me quickly to ask about it and I ways able easily to fix my mistake, postage was very quick dispite my error"
"Ordered arm and knee pads for my little lad, quick delivery and very well made. Would recommend."
Lucy Scott
Verified Buyer
"Wonderfully designed and constructed bike. Very light and an ideal starter opportunity gr8 our little cyclists THANK YOU! We also LOVED coming to the strider event last year in Kent for the balance bike races AWESOME!"
Connie Lobban
Verified Buyer
"So light, fits the smallest person, can be extended to fit as they grow. One little boy super happy with the Strider Bike. So much so he sleeps with it. Superb quality. Superb service."
"It is fantastic. We loved our first son’s so much we now have two. Great prompt delivery service too. Thank you!"
"The pro is great and light weight for my 2 year old. The free race ticket wasn’t easy to sort out however"
Strider Bike is rated 4.93 based on 89 reviews