Strider Bike Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Strider Bike

About Strider Bike: Strider Bike UK is a leading manufacturer and distributor of balance bikes in the UK and Ireland. We pride ourselves in our excellent customer service skills and are determined to keep every customer happy. If you are not completely satisfied all bikes are sold with a 60 day no quibble refund policy and we guarantee a phenomenal experience, free next day delivery (or two days if you are remote) and after-sales service.

How would you rate Strider Bike ?

"We bought a balance bike for our 13 year old son. He loves it and rides it all the time. This is a good quality bike which is easy to assemble too. Delivery was prompt and on time."
"Bought the bike for our grandson who is 20 months old, he took to it like a duck to water, very pleased with the bike and speed of delivery. Thanks very much a delighted gran"
"good service and delivery - looks really good -grandson loves it - son thought we made a good decision when choosing the bike"
"My son is 22 months and love his Strider Bike. We got the Aluminium version which is wonderful because it’s so light. Looking forward to many more years of fun with this bike!"
"My one year old grandson loves sitting and rocking on the Strider bike. An excellent birthday present and well constructed. Thank you."
"Great service from Strider!! I've not put the bike together yet as its for Christmas but looks good quality"
"thank you for your kindness and you make us have a great race trip. See you soon."
"We have just received the Strider 14x balance bike for our 3 year old son. Yet to add the pedals but he absolutely loves it. This is his second Strider after the 12 Sport, which he is also still using! He is crazy fast and is frequently lifting both feet off the ground without realising. Transition from 12 to 14x was easy, even with the addition of brakes! Pedals will be added soon 😁 They are fantastic bikes, extremely well made and worth every penny. We can't get our son off his!"
"New bike arrived exactly when promised. Very minimal assembly required and was ready to go in 10 minutes. Love how easy it changes from balance bike to pedal bike. My son has gone from gliding to riding in two days. Just what we wanted."
"Very impressed overall by the service and willingness of the team to deliver the bike promptly. Ordered during the August holiday's and I sent my order number to ensure it was sent and delivered by the 29th August, just in time for my goddaughter birthday surprise as I was visiting. It was super easy to setup and she was ecstatic to go on it at only 1 year old 😊👏 Can't wait for many years of happiness! Thank you 😊🚴"
"I ordered the strider for my little boy who turned 2 on 1st September. When I ordered the company we’re on holidays so I wasn’t too fussed if I didn’t get it before his birthday. It was shipped on Monday 27th of August as soon as they were back open. I then received my item that Thursday!! I’m absolutely delighted with the quick service. Plus my little boy loves the bike. He’s still getting used to it but I’m sure he’ll be flying around on it soon. Thanks again."
"Brilliant idea to teach children balance,before riding a pedal bike"
"This is the second strider balance bike we’ve bought for our little ones and decided to go for the sport for our two year old and she loves it as much as her brother (now 3) still loves his classic! Strider bikes have everything they need and nothing they don’t to keep the weight to a minimum. Both kids have taken to theirs instantly and I can’t recommend strider bikes enough!!!"
"great bike. arrived quickly, easy to put together. my toddler loves it"
"Excellent came quick easy to fit and little man loves his new wheel👍🏻"
"My daughter is only 2yrs and 4 months and each day she is getting more and more confident on it! She watches a video on YouTube, a little girl called Melody and her Strider bike that video shows her what to do! The bike is awesome, great quality and we love it!"
"Great bike which our daughter loves. We are able to adjust the seat height as our daughter grows. Lightweight so when she gets tired, it is easy to carry or stock under the buggy."
"We bought this for our 2 year old and it’s the best thing we have ever bought him. He is so confident on it and it’s so lightweight it’s perfect."
"My Strider Bike purchase was for my granddaughter's first birthday and the one chosen included the rocking base. According to her mother and father she likes it, so, well done Strider."
"I can’t fault Strider Bikes, from the quality of the product to the amazing customer service. We are a biking family and wanted our great niece’s first bike to be light weight, sturdy, safe, and cool.... Strider provides all that! She will be joining the family before we know it, and with another great niece/nephew on the way, it will get passed through the family, no doubt."
Strider Bike is rated 4.93 based on 147 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!