Strider Bike Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Strider Bike

About Strider Bike: Strider Bike UK is a leading manufacturer and distributor of balance bikes in the UK and Ireland. We pride ourselves in our excellent customer service skills and are determined to keep every customer happy. If you are not completely satisfied all bikes are sold with a 60 day no quibble refund policy and we guarantee a phenomenal experience, free next day delivery (or two days if you are remote) and after-sales service.

Tell us how Strider Bike made you happy

"Delivered quickly, the little bike is extremely well made. My little grandson is delighted with it. Highly recommended."
"I think the whole concept of the balance bikes is brilliant for teaching kids to ride, but the Strider bike is by far the best I have seen. Fantastic build quality and the ability to add and upgrade as required, such as the rear brake or pneumatic tyres."
"Very pleased the the protection pads . Fit my 4 year old grandson well ."
"We are very pleased with the bike itself and the lights which we ordered recently but the bell is difficult to operate and disappointing"
"First class service from start to finish pleasure to do business with ."
"Bike for my 2 year old is fantastic. Lightweight and easy for him to manage. He loves it."
"We bought our daughter the Strider sport balance bike for her 2nd birthday. We are really pleased with the build quality of the bike, it looks great and is light weight making it easy for our daughter to move the bike herself, and for us to carry. The quick release seat and handle bars made it easy to adjust once she sat on the bike so could us it within seconds of unwrapping it. Having the two seat posts is also a bonus. Overall we are really pleased and impressed with this balance bike and the fast delivery."
"Our little girl loves her Strider Bike. It is perfectly proportioned for little people. She got to grips with it really quickly."
"My granddaughter loves her strider. I believe it has been very good value and would not hesitate in purchasing something the same product again."
"good easy to put together,well finished."
"We purchased a balance bike for our grandson's 2nd bithday. the purchase procedure could not have been easier or quicker - thank you. The bike is light but sturdy and very well made - as well as being brightly coloured. Our grandson, possibly a little young yet, got straight on it and 'walked' it across the room - so a big success!"
"Great looking bike in lots of good colours. Really is a good size for my grandson who is small for his age at 2 and a half."
"Brilliant, product and easy to access website. Quick delivery too! Very impressed"
"Really good quality bike and very helpful staff. Any questions about setting up the bike answered no problem, (we had slight problem with brakes rubbing on wheels). They even offered a discount on the bike due to the sticking brakes but I felt that was unnecessary as they solved the problem with their advice. Highly recommended."
"At the beginning my grandson, currently 2years and 2 months old had trouble balancing because whenever he strides his legs back to move forward his legs used to hit the footrest. Now, nearly one month after receiving his gift and a few centimeters taller, is really enjoying it and slowly becoming more adventurous."
Hi, Glad he is enjoying it. One tip: If they hit footrest with feet the saddle needs to come down an inch. It makes their feet spread a little wider and avoids this.
"We’ve just upgraded from our beloved Strider 12 (bought 5 years ago for my eldest son) to the new 14X for our youngest’s 3rd birthday. The transition has been seamless. The longer wheelbase is perfect and keep him better grounded as he becomes increasingly daring. In the first day he was balancing down steep hills, putting his feet up up onto the pegs and was experimenting with the breaks . I have no doubt that we’ll be able to add the pedals in a few months and he’ll be away! Customer service has also been brilliant...There was a little snag with our order but it was resolved immediately by Karen and Team Strider. Thanks Strider!"
"Awesome bike and great customer service."
"Excellent bike for my two year old grandson delivery excellent so pleased with my purchase and the delivery was free and fast Thank you for excellent service."
"This is our second Strider balance bike and my grandson has loved them both! They have given him hours of active pleasure and we're absolutely delighted - so thank you Strider!"
"Fantastic for my 3 year old and as she's tall for her age this bike fits her perfectly. Lightweight and easy to put together."
Strider Bike is rated 4.93 based on 181 reviews