Strider Bike Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Strider Bike

About Strider Bike: Strider Bike UK is a leading manufacturer and distributor of balance bikes in the UK and Ireland. We pride ourselves in our excellent customer service skills and are determined to keep every customer happy. If you are not completely satisfied all bikes are sold with a 60 day no quibble refund policy and we guarantee a phenomenal experience, free next day delivery (or two days if you are remote) and after-sales service.

Tell us how Strider Bike made you happy

"Excellent bike! My daughter six is very happy."
"the bike arrived quickly and is very solid. It was a 3 rd birthday present and the little man was chuffed with it although he has's quite got the hang of how to use it :-)"
"Quality items, fast shipping!"
"Superb quality. So easy to assemble and alter handlebar and seat height. Our Granddaughter loves it."
"I bought two bikes for my sons. Both bikes were delivered swiftly and were easy to assemble. My boys love them, what more could I ask for?!"
"Bought this bike for my 19 month old grandson whilst he was here on holiday. He loved it and was soon able to master it. Also, it was well packaged, arrived the day after I ordered it and came with all the tools needed for the very minimal easy assembly needed. Absolutely excellent and highly recommended."
"Bought for my grandson (2 years, 8 months old). Very easy to assemble and very well made. He took to it immediately and didn’t want to get off!"
"My son absolutely loves his Strider. It's lightweight and so easy to adjust. Definitely worth every penny."
"fantastic service, fast delivery, amazing bike it has given my son a sense of independence and freedom"
"Quick delivery and very happy with the item"
"Excellent cover for the handle bar, quickly delivery and great price."
"Very good bike my dottore she is amazing 👍🏻"
"Superb build quality, nice and light and easy for a little one to manouvre and learn new skills. Highly recommended"
"Easy to assemble. no other bikes like it the foot rests were used straight away helping balance. Brakes are easy to use for my 4yr old when she isn't trying to break speed records. No to heavy to carry if needed (haven't attached pedal kit yet). Very impressed. Have already got a bike with stabilisers and the basket on (usual little girl bike) but too heavy and big to take out in the car, the strider fits in the boot so easily we have already used strider more than other bike which we had for over a year. Definitely recommend this bike."
"My 2 and a half year old loves his new bike. It’s great to see how confident he is on it. Thanks"
"Fast delivery and the items were as described. Great service"
"My son has autism. I thought I would never see the day where he would be zooming along on a bike like the other kids! It has boosted his confidence and made him very happy. Thank you Strider :)"
"My boy loves it. Easy to assemble and quick delivery. Thanks."
"our grandson loves the bike and is on it all the time Thanks"
Strider Bike is rated 4.89 based on 277 reviews