StressNoMore Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend StressNoMore
3PM
3PM

About StressNoMore: Stress No More offer a huge range of products inlcuding pelvic exercisers herbal supplements and body massagers. We use discreet and confidential packaging for women with stress and mixed incontinence as well as the loss of sensation during sex.

sales@stressnomore.co.uk

14D Ipark, Innovation Drive, Hull United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how StressNoMore made you happy

Telephone
"I returned faulty goods and have received neither compensation nor any replacement, I've basically been robbed. They did email me to ask me to confirm my address, which seems strange given that they had just delivered and received a return from me."
Are you StressNoMore? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback StressNoMore receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Blood from a stone rings a bell.......... My inquiry was about a product stressnomore sold at a price of £1724.99 , no small amount so naturally i made some inquiries as you would,...... first person knew nothing of the product !? strange! and though she took my number and email failed to get back to me with answers to my questions in 3 weeks.Not really conscientious or bothered about the sale of one if not the most expensive product they sell. OK so i ring back again and ask again if/maybe/possibly i could get some answers if that wasn't any trouble? but again the staff member knew nothing apart from the "foot sensor was £74",..... i felt kind of cruel explaining the product i was referring to "didn't have a foot sensor" it was a single unit attached below the knee. I could see her embarrassment through the phone.... so completely incomprehensible was her answers she decided to put me on hold but did apologise for the 11 minutes and 40 second wait only then to tell me she would have to take my number and get back to me!!!! I'm not holding my breath.Sufficed to say i think its wiser to go to a company that sells the product and actually knows something about what their selling..........., Ironically STRESSNOMORE only gave me stress in trying to inquire before purchasing ,like i mentioned blood from a stone."
"Odered by telephone as we live in Dublin - Ordering was simple - Delivery within one week and in the middle of Storm Emma & Blizzards. Brillient Service!!!"
"There Returns policy sucks... They take forever to send a returns label,, they try there best to make it difficult to return anything,, Beware,"
StressNoMore is rated 2.25 based on 4 reviews