Stress No More Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stress No More
Read Stress No More  Reviews

Tell us how Stress No More made you happy
Customer Service went above and beyond, I had an issue with my product, I contacted customer service who were amazing and sorted the problem straight away. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Stress No More in the future
First time using this company, ordered a heat therapy lamp so far it is pretty good.
items arrived as described and the service was good, I used live chat to ask a question the team was helpful and responsive.
Have ordered products from Stress No More for a long time I have always had a good experience, products are as described and arrive in a timely manner.
My order arrived on time, I am happy with the product ordered and the service received.
Brilliant service! The products ordered arrived on time and were exactly what I expected. Will definitely be using stress no more again in the future and recommending to friends.
Stress No More was simply that
Stress No More was simply that ! i did have a problem with damaged goods arriving , but i have been promised a no quibble replacement straight away . Watch this space for updates . The original order was actually delivered early very rare in these troubled times , well done.
Ordered online found them to be very responsive to my questions and the order arrived on time and as expected.
Odered by telephone as we live in Dublin - Ordering was simple - Delivery within one week and in the middle of Storm Emma & Blizzards. Brillient Service!!!
Stress No More is rated 3.31 based on 16 reviews