Stress No More Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stress No More
Read Stress No More  Reviews

Tell us how Stress No More made you happy
Placed a small order via Amazon for batteries as seen on the supplier’s website and also paid for postage delivery but when they arrived they were of a different make to what was ordered. Contacted customer service regarding the issue but later informed by email they hadn’t got the ones I ordered so sent me a substitue. That being the case, I informed them they should contact the customer of that fact before dispatching the wrong item. Later informed to return via Amazon. You know what, more bother than all it’s worth. Just chalked it up to experience. Won’t use them again.
Bad company. They sell products with over inflated prices, many aimed at older generations who they are taking advantage of with these high prices. Very poor conduct when it comes to faulty goods refunds and replacements, they do not stick to uk trading standards. I hope they get looked in to.
Bad customer service they need to honour the mistakes they make and not try to bluff their way out of it with no evidence.
Rubbish!! Bought air cooler. Absolutely useless. Informed that if it’s been used it won’t be refunded, (so how do you know if it’s working ok?....) and to package it as it was for sending to another customer. They’ve received it, responding that it’s on the lowest setting, and that proves what?? Ah, that we used it at the lowest setting, of course. Our fault. Undeniable proof it isn’t useless!!!!????? Or, who knows.... maybe at its lowest setting it’s useless and on another which we did try is useless. Over £50 wasted on a pressie I was really excited about giving to my husband. Stress no more?? Guess not because I won’t be using them again
Be aware when you are buying something that can be not suitable for you. I bought Collagenius Collagen Therapy LED Facial Mask. They didnt accept my return. I think they are not accept any return. Even on their website they reject my review.
I returned faulty goods and have received neither compensation nor any replacement, I've basically been robbed. They did email me to ask me to confirm my address, which seems strange given that they had just delivered and received a return from me.
Blood from a stone rings a bell.......... My inquiry was about a product stressnomore sold at a price of £1724.99 , no small amount so naturally i made some inquiries as you would,...... first person knew nothing of the product !? strange! and though she took my number and email failed to get back to me with answers to my questions in 3 weeks.Not really conscientious or bothered about the sale of one if not the most expensive product they sell. OK so i ring back again and ask again if/maybe/possibly i could get some answers if that wasn't any trouble? but again the staff member knew nothing apart from the "foot sensor was £74",..... i felt kind of cruel explaining the product i was referring to "didn't have a foot sensor" it was a single unit attached below the knee. I could see her embarrassment through the phone.... so completely incomprehensible was her answers she decided to put me on hold but did apologise for the 11 minutes and 40 second wait only then to tell me she would have to take my number and get back to me!!!! I'm not holding my breath.Sufficed to say i think its wiser to go to a company that sells the product and actually knows something about what their selling..........., Ironically STRESSNOMORE only gave me stress in trying to inquire before purchasing ,like i mentioned blood from a stone.
Odered by telephone as we live in Dublin - Ordering was simple - Delivery within one week and in the middle of Storm Emma & Blizzards. Brillient Service!!!
There Returns policy sucks... They take forever to send a returns label,, they try there best to make it difficult to return anything,, Beware,
Stress No More is rated 1.56 based on 9 reviews