Strawberry & Cream - Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend Strawberry & Cream - Home
Read Strawberry & Cream - Home Reviews

About Strawberry & Cream - Home:

Strawberries & cream is an iconic food pairing in British culture. The sweet and sour taste of strawberries paired with cream makes a refreshing, comforting & decadent food. Simple, yet elegant – it evokes a feeling of happiness. Our beautiful sheets are not edible, but once you tuck in we are confident that you will find the experience heavenly! Our luxurious and opulent sheets are designed to help you get a great night’s sleep and wake up feeling refreshed, energised and ready to face the day.

Tell us how Strawberry & Cream - Home made you happy
Strawberry & Cream - Home 5 star review on 8th December 2020
Charlotte Wilson
Strawberry & Cream - Home 5 star review on 8th December 2020
Charlotte Wilson
I've had these sheets for a few weeks now and I couldn't recommend this bedding more! I've never spent much on bedding before but could honestly not go back to cheap sheets now. I think you can really tell the difference of quality cotton and I have really struggled to leave bed ever since.... Love the colours, they wash really well and the fitted sheet fits like a glove. I love buying sustainably and everything was shipped so quickly, I'd rate it 10 stars if I could :)
Strawberry & Cream - Home 5 star review on 8th December 2020 Strawberry & Cream - Home 5 star review on 8th December 2020
Magical, Beautiful and Soft linen, Amazing packaging and prompt delivery. Cannot recommend enough!
Mrs H Stogden
London
Very happy with my organic bed sheets. Very nice and soft material, color better than in the picture, arrived for two days. Also customer service was very nice. They called me to make sure I ordered the correct size. Thank you
Absolutely gorgeous
I don't normally give full marks to anything but can't fault these bedcloths
I like this product on so many levels. Ordering was easy and the parcel arrived in cardboard. Not plastic.
The pillow cases were generous , luxurious and organic and the price was very reasonable.
I look forward to buying more from this company in the future.
Excellent service and very good Quality bedding especially for super king beds Would highly recommend , Meirion
love it .. being an interior designer and finding this bedding company was exciting . the signature range I purchases is very cute & the Burt orange colour suit my scheme to the nines. I have to say was a joy to open the box and then inside is a little special draw string pouch attention to detail heighten the anticipation to see the product . ..I will send pictures of finished look when photographed . excited to see it In a dress apartment .
I will keep my eye on this company for more colours in the signature range as the market is missing this bespoke looking range in beautiful key colour ranges .
Benjamin Keith Walters
Extremely efficient service. Haven t yet used the sheets But feel a good quality.
I've bought 2 fitted sheets for our Super King bed. I am VERY picky when it comes to our fitted sheets and I've struggled to find one that I like. I've tended to stick to Egyptian cotton. I saw their advertisement on Instagram and decided to try it out. It has been the best decision I've made and I've actually already bought a 2nd one. I love them. They are just amazing, they feel soft as a cloud and are so very nice. I tend to get hot during the night (which is why I like Egyptian cotton as they stay cool) and these don't make me feel hot at all! They feel like a warm embrace. I don't want to get out of bed in the morning! I highly recommend them!
Prompt response toy query. Good custom. Good customer service and I absolutely love my bed linen, great value for money
Beautiful luxery bedding giving a good nights sleep.for me a bit expansive but worth it as I have now ordered my second set
The quality was way better than I was expecting! Felt like I was sleeping on a cloud... The sheet changing features are also incredibly helpful, I have never made a bed faster! 10/10 would recommend.
Good customer service and good products
Web site excellent easy to navigate. Delivery first class.
The pillowcases washed and ironed beautifully. The duvet set looks amazing I’m so very pleased with it. Everything is finished to the highest standard. Hopefully it will look as good after a few washes.
Many thanks Strawberry and Cream I will definitely buy from you again. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend you to friends and family looking for something a little different.
Beautiful bed linen bought for my new home. Customer service excellent.
Excellent customer service and lovely bedding. Sooo comfortable and cosy!
I purchased orange/ white duvet cover and pillow cases, very pleased lovely quality.
Will definitely order more.

Judith
Was amazed with the quality and packaged beautifully! Super soft and so much easier to put on than normal sheets!
Quick delivery & well packaged. Extremely pleased with the quality & fit of the items. Am planning on ordering a second set in a different colour. Definitely recommended. 10/10
Strawberry & Cream - Home is rated 4.98 based on 53 reviews