Strand Of Silk Reviews

Fashion
Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

How would you rate Strand Of Silk ?

"Hi, I had a very bad experience in dealing with this company that was not of good qulaity. I have ordered a product that cost me Rs 5800. You do not have any contact person, you keep waiting for there response and then they say that 10 days return time has already expired therefore they can not help. They are real fraud. I am also lodging consumer complaint against this company and will take this issue to any extent to get my hard earned money back. For its poor services, in cooperative behavior I have given them a rating of 1."
Strand Of Silk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews