Strafe Creative Reviews

of reviewers recommend Strafe Creative
Read Strafe Creative Reviews

About Strafe Creative:

Strafe Creative is an award winning creative agency, hand-made in Nottingham serving clients both nationally and internationally. We offer a full range of creative services from print design through to web and digital media and everything in between. Our approach is to work closely with our clients ensuring their brand builds relationships with their audience through effective design and an innovative approach.

A fantastic team. A brilliant design. Clear communication throughout.
Impacting Business by Design could not recommend Strafe enough. The team have been fantastic to design and build a technical website, with enough functionality for our programme.

Thank you.
Strafe has been fantastic to work with. They have approached the website redesign project very thoroughly, taking time to understand our business, challenges and objectives. Each step of the project (brainstorm session on site look & feel, wireframes design, content tool) made me feel more comfortable and happy with my agency choice.
No question was ever left unanswered, and the team made complex technical & design queries easy to understand.
Ross & Helen stayed very agile during the project, finding solutions to the most unexpected changes & challenges, never compromising on the quality & ease of user journey.
I could not be happier with the end effect - our new site clearly states what our (at times complex) proposition is, and serves lots of information in a visually attractive and easy to find way.
We have also received very positive feedback from a multitude of clients and stakeholders.
Thank you!
Strafe are easy to deal with, organised and deliver on time. Their work is of a very high standard. We have used them now for many years on a variety of projects.
I’d just like to say thanks for all Strafe’s work on the project. We are really happy with the final result, which wouldn’t have been possible without Strafe and their attention to detail.

Particular thanks to Emma/Helen and the development team for dealing so efficiently with all our amendments and listening to our feedback throughout the project. We have been really impressed with the service and standard of work.
Strafe have been an absolute pleasure to work with. They made every step of the process easy and fun. They were always available to answer any questions and always came back to me when they said they would. Strafe understood exactly what we needed and totally nailed the brief. We have had an overwhelmingly positive response from our clients since the launch of our new website. They took all the hassle and stress of creating a new site away from us and I cannot recommend them highly enough.
I have worked with Strafe on several projects and there’s no question I will continue to seek out their services. The team are professional, friendly, and have a real knack for finding the perfect way to integrate with our busy schedules. I know when we hand a job over to the team at Strafe we will receive something excellent in return. Thanks again for all your hard work and I look forward to starting our next project!
Our first experience with Strafe has been extremely positive. A swift turn around from brief to proposal - They quickly understood what we where trying to achieve at a strategic level and managed to delivery a full range of digital and print campaign materials within a very tight deadline. I've found the team great to work with and the systems in place to share ideas, artwork and comments was really simple. Looking forward to the next project!
Very informative, professional and guided us through the process with ease. A joy to work with
This is the first time that we have invested in a complete new brand design including website. I was nervous making the decision and my primary goal was to get a good return on the investment I made through increased leads, conversion and customer perception.

The team at Strafe were great, they understand design, technology and crucially how to create brands and websites that deliver.

They understood our requirements and managed to translate our, quite vague, ideas into a great looking brand and website which really hit what we wanted and has received nothing but great reviews.

And the crucial question of has it returned ROI? In the first few months since launch, visitors are up around 80% on average but engagements and high quality inbound leads from our target market are up about 600%.
Strafe take time to understand your needs and objectives which helps massively deliver exactly what you are after. Strafe have great experience in the user journey and pretty much nail exactly what you are after. I found it refreshing working with an agency that instantly understands what you are trying to achieve simply delivers with no nonsense.
Highly engaging and personable service, they're not afraid to challenge and push the boundaries, they about amazing designs and ideas, they listen, they don't make you feel stupid, they respect your concerns, they present their suggestions in a super slick way, they make the process fun, they take their time to get it right, they ask for feedback and guidance...and they get to an end result that knocks your socks off!
We recently contracted Strafe to redesign and improve our website and we have been delighted with the result.

As we are Product Designers we wanted something that showcased our work and creativity. Key to this was highlighting the process of how we go about creating successful projects and Strafe got this straightaway. They excited us with their skills, creativity and eagerness to do something out of the norm.

Thanks guys!
I've been really impressed with every aspect of our working with Strafe. The process has been enjoyable, the work has been really good and the ideas really helpful. I'd highly recommend (and have) that anyone who needs a creative agency give Strafe a try!
In business I have learned that using the best people always yield the best results and my choice to work with Strafe Creative has proved that thinking right. Since first working with Strafe Creative I felt that the company understood my product and values. From the word go Strafe managed to convert the information given verbally into a web site that exceeded my expectations. It conveyed the branding perfectly and began making profit virtually from day 1.

The site was initially built to a limited budget but it had been built with future growth in mind. I have since added further functionality and tweaked the design as funds have become available meaning money has not been wasted during business expansion. I have a web site that represents my business and produces a great income.

I have been so impressed with the service offered that I feel duty bound to entrust my on-line presence to Strafe Creative, I couldn't recommend them highly enough.
My whole experience from first meeting, to initial concepts, through to delivery was impeccable. The Strafe team as incredibly professional and work hard to understand your business and where you're going. The best thing I can say is that they genuinely care about providing you with an outstanding final product. They work to very high standards and you get the impression that they would never settle for anything less than excellence. I've already recommended Strafe and I'll continue to do so.
Love working with these guys!!! Super creative, always on time and go above and beyond.
The team at Strafe consistency impress me and their recent work on our new website has massively increased the number of sales we're generating, can't recommend them enough.
The team at Strafe are always ready to help and are a pleasure to deal with.
Very pleased with Strafe Creative. They have helped us totally redesign our corporate image; from business cards and brochures to exhibition stands and website. We employ them on a retainer for our regular design requirements, but they are always available to help with those urgent jobs that come up that are over and above our monthly allowance.
Strafe Creative continue to be a very important partner in our business.

Not only did they build a website that converts at a rate way above industry averages, but are always on hand to offer advice and ongoing support as our business continues to grow.

I highly recommend the team at Strafe Creative.
Strafe Creative is rated 4.96 based on 26 reviews