Stowe Family Law LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stowe Family Law LLP
Read Stowe Family Law LLP Reviews

About Stowe Family Law LLP:

Stowe Family Law is the largest specialist family law firm in the UK, with offices in locations throughout the UK. We aspire to be the best Family Law Practice in every location we have an office. With a genuine focus on client care, we aim for all our previous clients to be our biggest advocates.

Excellent 121 service from Jennifer Williamson, who was extremely knowledgeable, approachable, professional and kind to me. She made the pain and fear of divorce as easy it is could possible be. I am very grateful to her and would recommend her very warmly to others.
(Winchester) - Posted 3 years ago
Jennifer Williamson made me feel at ease from our very first meeting. At a very stressful and emotional time in my life, Jennifer made the whole divorce process very bearable,with her understanding, compassionate, but professional approach. I truly felt she my best interests at heart from the outset.
(Winchester) - Posted 3 years ago
My solicitor and her PA was proactive and supported me throughout the whole process. I don't know how I would have got through it without them both. A divorce is an emotional and stressful time and they helped me so much. I would highly recommend my solicitor.
(Leeds) - Posted 3 years ago
At a time in my life when I needed the right person to pick me up and steer me in the right direction, up stepped Mrs Angela Sussens from Stowe Family Law. Angela was extremely professional and kept me grounded throughout, giving me the right mix of hard facts and sound advice. I'll be eternally grateful for the support and guidance that Angela gave to me, and for getting me into a position that was fair and allowed me to focus on my own future.
(Leeds) - Posted 3 years ago
Stowe Family Law have been my rock through a very difficult divorce. Rachel Roberts was meticulous, caring, helpful and reassuring. She gave me excellent advice from start to finish. Rachel was so on the ball and always responded quickly to the other side whenever something happened. I highly recommend the whole of the Stowe Family Law team. Angela Sussens, Charlotte Newman and the forensic team were all very professional and helpful in my case.
Charlotte Newman
Charlotte made this very difficult and sometimes traumatic time much easier to deal with .
You went the extra mile with every step of the process and the caring way you dealt with the Child Matters was excellent .You were professional ,thoughtful ,and cannot say how grateful we were to have you in our corner. Thank-you so much.
Excellent ,caring ,professional service
(Leeds) - Posted 3 years ago
After a Traumatic and often very uncertain 18 months i can safely say that the professional and caring approach which we received made everything easier and pulled us through.Many Thanks Stowe Family Law and in Particular Charlotte Newman .
(Leeds) - Posted 3 years ago
Rachel Roberts provided me with a high degree of professional and personal support during a very difficult divorce. Her approach was thorough, pragmatic and robust and this gave me a lot of confidence and reassurance especially when things were difficult. I would have no hesitation in recommending Rachel to anyone who needs a personable, nonsense solicitor on their side.
(Leeds) - Posted 3 years ago
Stowe Family Law have made me happy by helping me to achieve the best possible outcome from my divorce, giving me and my family security for the future. The whole team in the Leeds office, specifically my Solicitor Charlotte Newman, were determined, professional and compassionate throughout the whole process.
(Leeds) - Posted 3 years ago
They took all my considerations into account and completely understood my case. They were kind and very child focused. I could not have had a better service at what was a difficult time. I always felt extremely well looked after
(Winchester) - Posted 3 years ago
Julian Hawkhead at Stowe Family Law dealt with my divorce efficiently, and very tactfully and kindly. I am most grateful for his guidance and the actions he took on my behalf. Just to mention one thing, without help I would have struggled greatly to understand seemingly self-contradictory divorce law. Julian’s team provided great support throughout, in particular Nia Belcher.
(Leeds) - Posted 3 years ago
Situations where your family and children are involved are high stress and very personel, I needed advice i could rely on from professionals who do this day in and day out and the assurance that brings. above all I wanted the best chance of having access to my children that was being denied to me. Stowe came highly reccomended to me as the best in the UK, and i have already reccomended them to others. They were extremely professional, very quick to react to situations occuring with exactly the right impetus. Although outcomes can never be guaranteed i have no doubt that choosing the correct lawyers was a major factor in gaining exactly what I wanted in court.
(Leeds) - Posted 4 years ago
I really valued the help and advice I received throughout the process. From the first consultation, until all was ageeed and resolved I felt in very safe hands.
(Wilmslow) - Posted 4 years ago
I can not recomend Stowe Family Law highly enough. I was fortunate to be assigned Amy to handle my divorce. Through what is a difficult and stressful time Amy has been extremely professional and so supportive. Any queries are dealt with immediately and calls returned promptly. Correspondence is exceptionally written and clear. Amy will always take the time to go through any 'legal jargon' and explain why certain issues need to be raised.
(Harrogate) - Posted 4 years ago
I needed help in respect of remaking my will and a prenuptuial agreement prior
my marriage .The legal team at Stowe Family Law were very helpful .
I feel secure in the knowledge that I have done all necessary to ensure my legacy !!
(Harrogate) - Posted 4 years ago
Very professional, welcoming and understanding Law Firm.
Without the help and support from my solicitor, I would have
ended up with no finanical settlement and my divorce probably would have
taken a lot longer.
Very impressed and appreciative of advice and action taken throughout my
divorce.
(Harrogate) - Posted 4 years ago
At one of the most distressing times of my life Amy provided me with a highly professional service while being approachable and friendly. I always felt I could ask questions and she never made me feel stupid. She was conscious not to bombard me with legal jargon and kept things simple for me to understand.
(Harrogate) - Posted 4 years ago
The help, support and at times, a shoulder to cry on that I have received from Amy and crew have been outstanding. Would recommend to everyone needing legal help in Family Law.
(Harrogate) - Posted 4 years ago
My initial contact with Stowe Family Law was at a free initial consultation at their Ilkley office. I was caught up in a very unhappy marriage and had the needs of a very young child to consider.

I was fortunate enough to be seen by Amy Foweather, who listened carefully to my situation and gave me some very practical advice as to the choices that lay ahead of me, and the personal/financial impact that each of those choices would entail. Amy did not attempt to give me the ‘hard sell’ or persuade me down a particular route; rather she equipped me with the information I needed, and her contact details, and allowed me time to come to my own decision.

When I finally found the opportunity to leave my marriage – last thing on a Friday afternoon! – Amy was there on the end of the phone and waited late in the office to meet me and my son on our way to take refuge with my parents. She kick-started the legal process immediately, providing reassurance and advice every step of the way.

At each stage of the divorce and ensuing custody/financial proceedings, she has gone above and beyond my expectations and has been a champion for my cause all the way, even when I myself sometimes had lost faith or was fearful of next steps.

Amy and all of her colleagues with whom I interacted, including Amy’s secretary Lynda Taylor, were always caring, thorough, professional and highly effective.

I would have no hesitation at all in recommending Amy, and Stowe Family Law, to others.

Ruth Hodge