Stowe Family Law LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stowe Family Law LLP
Read Stowe Family Law LLP Reviews

About Stowe Family Law LLP:

Stowe Family Law is the largest specialist family law firm in the UK, with offices in locations throughout the UK. We aspire to be the best Family Law Practice in every location we have an office. With a genuine focus on client care, we aim for all our previous clients to be our biggest advocates.

When faced with the emotional process of a family break up and everything that that brings I was some what daunted by the thought of instructing a solicitor who would be both emotionally understanding and fiercely determined when it came to my situation. Stowe family law came highly recommended to me , in particular, Kate Sarsfield was the name that kept on being mentioned. I have to say , from the moment I met her I knew she would do more than hold my hand through the whole process, but guide me through it step by step explaining everything to me in language I could understand whilst being fearless and standing her ground and making sure I got the result I wanted . Both Kate and the team at Stowe made the whole process a lot easier to go through . Thank you .
(Harrogate) - Posted 1 year ago
Mark Chapman gave my daughter good, clear, effective advice. As a result, she had no nasty surprises and felt much better after her meetings with him. His sense of humour helped her to relax and tackle the job of defending herself with more optimism. Mark's letters were composed with knowledge of the recipient and were spot on. Thank you Mark and colleagues.
(Reading) - Posted 1 year ago
Kate Sarsfield at the firm was very professional, approachable and quick to respond. I always felt my case was in good hands throughout the process. Thank you for all your support.
(Harrogate) - Posted 1 year ago
A great thanks to Chris and all at Stowe family law LLP who saw me from start to finish of my divorce, a first class, super efficient team
(Beverley) - Posted 1 year ago
The thought of instructing a solicitor was really quite daunting. However, throughout my dealings with the team at Stowe of Esher and in particular with Victoria Clarke I was put at ease. My case was dealt with in a timely and efficient manner. Victoria was extremely approachable, knowledgeable and always there to give much needed advice. Therefore I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her and the team at Stowe Family Law, Esher.
(Esher) - Posted 1 year ago
I have been totally impressed by the professional services from Stowe Family Law

With the sheer quality of the legal advice provided by Theo Hoppen and the Stowe support team in Harrogate ,I felt that they really understood not only the pure legal side but also all of the emotional aspects of my divorce.
I didn’t feel like just another client on a conveyor belt, but that they were there to help and provide me the professional and understanding support that I really needed throughout.

It was a long and at times messy divorce, but thanks to Theo Hoppen and the team at Stowe Family Law, I never felt that I was dealing with this on my own.
(Harrogate) - Posted 1 year ago
An excellent company from all aspects of family law. Their very professional and expert specialists have done my will, two deaths in the family and the probate accounting as well as my divorce. I feel part of the family!!
(Harrogate) - Posted 1 year ago
During what was an extremely trying period and one of immense emotional turmoil, Victoria Clarke was someone that continually kept things in perspective and not only reassured me, but actively resolved situations.
Victoria was empathetic, approachable and above all able to understand and advise accurately.
She is a true professional, yet with the ability to make you feel at ease. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend or use him again, should the need arise.
(Esher) - Posted 1 year ago
Extremely satisfied with the service provided.
(Esher) - Posted 1 year ago
Stowe Family Law have guided me through a tough an emotional process always being calm and professional. Phoebe Turner has given me expert advice always managing my expectations and keeping very calm. I have been very grateful for all of this and would recommend Stowe Family Law.
Naheed Taj managed the day-to-day administration of what was a long and complicated divorce, involving finances in different jurisdictions, and a high court private FDR. She is formidably able and pulled off some brilliant, game changing strategic moves. She is also fully familiar with the best Temple barrister chambers. In person, Naheed is extremely sympathetic and approachable. She never loses her cool and is always unflappable. She is always supportive and a fantastic listener. I have no hesitation in recommending her as a family law solicitor for both large and small cases. Her depth and breadth of experience should not put off anyone approaching her about small money divorces - she will get you the best outcome, whatever your circumstances are.
(Reading) - Posted 1 year ago
I was all over the place at the start of my divorce and went through two other law firms initially who in actual fact made my situation worse. I contacted Naheed Taj from the Reading branch and arranged a meeting with her to see where i stand and what she can do me and help my case. She was God sent. I can't thank her enough for the way she kept everything calm and in perspective with full focus on my main goal...the kids. I was an emotional wreck when I met with her with so much going through my head, especially being without my children. I had lost all hope in the legal justice system and believed it was so bias against fathers. However, since working with Naheed and Surby Kaur, I feel so confident in getting justice. Naheed keeps my feet firmly on the ground and knows how to handle clients in these sensitive matters. She is awesome and has gained control of my case. She has organised my whole case including gathering evidence meaning going through piles of paperwork day and night. She put me first, even ahead of her own family life. I can not thank the firm enough and with people like Naheed and Surby onboard, Stoew family are the absolute best. Put it this way, Naheed worked a whole weekend including Sunday in order for me to able to see my kids over Christmas...wow! They make clients feel like they are so important and at times like this, that is vital. I was able to contact the team themselves anytime I needed. Such a hands on personal service. Once again, I would like to say thank you for all you guys do!
Mr. Hardeep Singh Notta
(Reading) - Posted 1 year ago
Naheed always goes the extra mile to fully understand what is required and guides you through the possible actions - excellent support, thank you
(Reading) - Posted 1 year ago
After reviewing several Family Law firms in the Reading area, I chose Stowe Family Law because they took time to fully understand my situation and gave great advise and recommendations. They keep you updated me on progress and very quick in providing back information to me when needed. They care and give me confidence of a outcome that works for me. Highly recommended.
(Reading) - Posted 1 year ago
Patient and supportive, staff at Stowe Family Law offer an outstanding service. They are experts in the “minefield” of family law; I’m so relieved I was recommended to this Co. Not only did my solicitor, Mrs Phoebe Turner, listen with great patience and sensitivity, she suggested practical, intelligent solutions, she gave me confidence and much support throughout. You cannot put a price on your children’s emotional and physical wellbeing and happiness; they depend on you to represent and protect them throughout their childhood. Phoebe Turner understands this and is wholly committed to ensuring you receive the best advice and support at all times; she will hold your hand every step of the way. I would recommend her, without hesitation, to anyone needing professional, up to date, often complicated legal representation. In addition to her legal expertise, she has a wide network of useful contacts including mediators, barristers, etc. Stowe Family Law has made a life changing, very positive difference to my and my children’s lives. I will be forever grateful.
My experience dealing with Stowe Family Law was overall very good. Given the delegacy of my case Camilla was very personable and was able to make feel at ease on numerous occasions that I would reach a positive outcome - and this was delivered.

The only negative I would say was when dealing with Hannah, although she was nothing but professional, she often positioned my case in more of a pessimistic light - something that could have made me concede easier on certain aspects of the agreement

However, taking a balanced view I would definitely recommend the firm to anyone dealing with a case similar to myself
(Altrincham) - Posted 1 year ago
I could not be happier with Stowe and in particular, the service, advice and support offered by Kai during my child arrangements order application, which resulted in a better than expected outcome. There was never difficulty getting in touch, and along with Kai's professionalism and confidence, I felt reassured throughout.
Mark Chapman handled my divorce with an assured manner, combined with great attention to detail and a calm and consistent approach. I always felt secure in the knowledge that he had a clear grasp of the case.
(Reading) - Posted 1 year ago
We express our thanks to our solicitor , Jane Gray , for giving us clear and sensible advice which made the writing of our wills such an easy process.
We would have no hesitation in recommending her services .
(Altrincham) - Posted 1 year ago
Good sound advice given and they were prompt brilliant to deal with would highly recommend them
(Beverley) - Posted 1 year ago