Stowe Family Law LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stowe Family Law LLP
Read Stowe Family Law LLP Reviews

About Stowe Family Law LLP:

Stowe Family Law is the largest specialist family law firm in the UK, with offices in locations throughout the UK. We aspire to be the best Family Law Practice in every location we have an office. With a genuine focus on client care, we aim for all our previous clients to be our biggest advocates.

Mark Christie is an absolutely superb solicitor and I would fully recommend. He is very approachable and has a vast knowledge of all issues regarding divorce. His attention to detail is second to none.

Definite 10 out of 10!

HH - Wakefield
(Harrogate) - Posted 1 year ago
I can not recommend highly enough Mark Christie at Stowe Family Law. Mark provided excellent advice throughout my divorce proceedings and has removed all stress from a very difficult situation.Through his expert knowledge and experience I would 100% recommend Mr Christie and Stowe Family Law for all aspects of divorce and separation.
(Harrogate) - Posted 1 year ago
I have been very pleased with how Stowes handled my case as a father seeking residency. They are clearly experts and I would recommend them to anyone unfortunate enough to needs their services.
(Nottingham) - Posted 1 year ago
I highly recommend Rachel Roberts and thank her for all her help.
(Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
Katie and her team have been very professional throughout the case - even though my case was very lengthy, the team has assisted very well with very clear explanations given for each and the next step. Thank you Katie.
(Wetherby) - Posted 1 year ago
I have been delighted with the service provided by Stowe Family Law in Nottingham. Sushma is a highly professional, knowledgeable and caring solicitor. Not only has she provided me with exceptional levels of service, but also allayed my fears when parts of the process have become difficult. This cannot be under-estimated.
(Nottingham) - Posted 1 year ago
Stowe Family Law have been fantastic so far. Communication has been detailed and clear, and my solicitor has been pro-active in helping me progress my case. I would gladly use them again in the future.
(Nottingham) - Posted 1 year ago
Claire Chisnall. All I have to say is what a fantastic solicitor she is. She is dedicated to her client and will fight your cause to the very best of her ability. Keeps you informed all the way and leaves no stone unturned. Would highly recommend her and the company.
(Ilkley) - Posted 1 year ago
Kate Sarsfield has dealt with my divorce procedure and I would definitely recommend her.
She achieved an excellent outcome for me; very professionally coping with the case whilst managing to be kind and caring all the way through.
She has an excellent eye for detail and is very quick at assessing the situation and potential future problems.
I found the experience empowering because I had her support throughout. I am no longer concerned about my future thanks to all her hard work.
(Harrogate) - Posted 1 year ago
I have been well served by Stowe over the years; the information and advice given by the lawyers I have used has always been sound and no doubt I will continue to use its services in the areas in which it specialises if needed.
(Altrincham) - Posted 1 year ago
We have been looked after extremely well by Jane Gray from the Wilmslow office. Nothing has been too much trouble. Jane has explained everything as we have gone through Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and much more.
We would highly recommend using Stowe Family Law, and in particular, Jane.
I feel compeled to write this review as I have gone through a tough time in a very unamicable divorce. Having used 2 previous solictors firm who racked up ££££'s of costs and wasnt moving very far at all. Through recommenadation of a friend I contacted Rebaecca Calden-Storr at Stowe Family Law. From the very first contact right the way to getting a final court result that I was extremely happy with, the process was very quick, precise and stress free unlike the previous 2 firms that botched it. The service is faultless and was made to feel very easy and comfortable through the events. So much so on the court day I felt very at ease and relaxed about the whole process. So in all honesty if you are looking for not just a family Lawyer but an outstanding Family Lawyer I could not recommend Rebecca Calden-Storr at Stowe Family Law enough.
(Birmingham) - Posted 1 year ago
Professional, caring and sensitive to our individual needs.Listened intently and gave genuine honest advice to meet our requirements. Neil Dring we would have no hesitation in recommending. All the staff have been wonderful, making the whole journey as comfortable as is possible. We are very happy with the results of our outcome.Well done and Thank you. Brenda n Shaun (Leeds)
(Wetherby) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent, efficient, immediate.
(Birmingham) - Posted 1 year ago
At very short notice I looked for advice from
(Birmingham) - Posted 1 year ago
Stowe Family Law LLP has represented me in regards of my matrimonial matters for the last 8 years. David Milburn, managing partner has worked directly on my case. I would highly recommend Stowe and David to anyone needing dedicated, knowledgable and extremely efficient support with family law matters.
Helpful and efficient
(London Victoria) - Posted 1 year ago
Due to the nature of our case we were very fortunate to get an appointment the next day, we were treated with empathy and from the onset everything was made very clear and concise. This was my first dealings with the court system and the process was explained well, however in my experience the court proceedings and request for reports dragged the case on far longer than necessary making costs increase.
As with all cases regarding law, fees are always a contentious point, however this was made very clear from the beginning, but the charge for emails were a little excessive and I am sure this could be reduced.
I hope I never have to use family law again, but if I am in this unfortunate possition again I would highly recommend Stowe Family Law, they are very professional and diligent in their duties.
(Harrogate) - Posted 1 year ago
Jason Stanley made Partner during my matter and I would commend the promotion.
He's personable, manages expectations well and garners confidence early on.
With all firms workloads are high but he does his best to accommodate at unfriendly hours for him especially if there's real time sensitivity.
Happily recommend, Jason for your family matter.
(Altrincham) - Posted 1 year ago
I found every step of the engagement with Stowe to be top notch, from initial phone call enquiry to the guidance provided. For me, the key to all guidance is that it's clear and understandable, which Stowe delivered without question.

My sincere thanks to Charlotte Newman who I found to be excellent.
(Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago