www.storing.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.storing.com

Tell us how www.storing.com made you happy
Hi stored and delivered my items from London very happy with the chaps Jason and Mukesh. Very affordable and friendly service. Thanks Ed
Imagine you lose all your belongings due to a fire and the storage company cannot even be bothered to inform you, sounds horrendous right? That was my case and now they don't take any responsibility, liability and 800 customers have to overcome the loss and failure of this company. Avoid them, extremely bad.
DO NOT USE. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE. The Twinwoods facility run by storing.com burnt to the ground at the start of November 2019. It’s now February 2020 and not one single people of the 800+ units BURNT have received any compensation. So far, the only people that have heard back from storing.com’s insurance company have received rejection notices saying they will receive NOTHING for their loses. Storing.com have chosen Sedgwick, an extremely shady insurance company, as their choice for their customers precious valuables. They are disgusting and doing their best to give the customers nothing. I lost close to £20,000.00 worth of belongings. Goodbye furniture, goodbye my artwork, goodbye my degree work, goodbye childhood items, goodbye to my bike, goodbye to 99% of my earthly possessions. I’m not even entitled to a reimbursement for the 7 months of payments I made because during that time they did ‘store them safely’. B$%£&%. DO NOT USE!!!! To note: the units are wooden boxes stacked in a huge pile together. If a fire starts at one of their facilities, it’s pretty much impossible to stop as it spreads like MADNESS. They didn’t even have sprinklers..on top of 800 wooden boxes...absolutely SHOCKING.
Large storage units, good price. Helpful staff - recommended.
Good price, good customer service - they were really helpful when I phoned them and gave me plenty of advice about packing my things in the unit, which they delivered to my office for free.
Reasonably priced. Good customer service. Dry, secure storage units. Free Collection service.
Extremely happy with the service and price received from Storing.com. They were by far the cheapest for storage in my area of London! And as I am storing for a reasonable amount of time they even came and collected my stuff FREE! Bonus, as I didn't need to pay for a man with a van to help me, at extra cost. I've even recommended them to a few friends now and they too have been more than happy.
Cheap price for self-storage and also honest pricing – no special offer prices that are then hiked up like some of the big companies. Have used Storing.com a few times over the years and always had good customer service – they don’t try and sell you more space than you need and the cost each month is fixed. I haven’t used it myself but I know other people who have used their free collection and delivery service.
WARNING: DO NOT USE STORING.COM – UNTRUSTWORTHY When my father died, I was devastated. I put his belongings into storage as I could not fit them into my tiny flat and could not face trying to work out what to sell and what I could afford to keep. I chose Storage.com as they looked like a sensible and responsible medium sized storage company. I also stored some of my musical equipment and musical composition work. I am a musician and although I have had significant successes, my income is patchy, so I found paying the additional storage charges difficult. However, I was in regular communication with Storing.com and at this stage they were helpful and understanding. I knew I had to sort out what was in storage so I borrowed the money to pay what I owed. I discussed it with Storing.com on the telephone and by email and paid the outstanding amount together with an additional fee for three additional days until I could arrange collection. Even while I was agreeing this with Storing.com and making payment, they were either in the process of or had already destroyed my belongings. Everything that was left of my mother and father, together with some valuable work in progress and musical instruments of mine were simply destroyed. Storing.com have refused to deal properly with the situation, refused to tell me who destroyed what was there and how (in case I can recover anything). After initially refusing to correspond with me they eventually very reluctantly passed me on to their insurers. They still refuse to tell me what happened to my belongings or provide any evidence of their destruction or where they were sent to. They are now not even providing necessary information to their insurance company. This has been going on since the end of July this year. In other words, they are not accepting responsibility for what is at best a heart-breaking and very expensive mistake. I will bring legal proceedings if they do not resolve the situation, and luckily, I do have good legal connections. However, if you are considering using their service, please bear this story in mind. I have suffered considerable loss both of items very dear to me and my family, my work, musical equipment and items of value.
www.storing.com is rated 3.33 based on 9 reviews