Storage Maker Reviews

Read Storage Maker Reviews

peter.boyce@makercompany.com

Maker & Company Limited, Yeatsall Lane, Abbots Bromley

Tell us how Storage Maker made you happy
Ordered the slat wall panels and accessories to tidy up the garage, items came in good time and we’ll packaged. One man job to put up, as video shows and they look great. The various hangers are well made and cheaper than elsewhere. It would be nice to see more pictures of them in use to work out which hooks hold what best, but despite that I’ve got everything hung up. Some sort of discount for a large purchase would have been good too as I didn’t want their kits. Tip. If hanging long items positioning them as low as possible gives you room above for smaller items.
Great company fast service ,well made product
Answered questions about the product (prior to order) very quickly. Dispatched on time and delivered as expected. Communicated well throughout the process. All in all, I'd use them again.
Great product supported by Great service. The storage solution looks great, really easy to put up, endlessly customisable. A real person was always available at Storage Maker to answer any questions I had and the Garage Storage pack that I bought was sent put quickly and arrived quickly too!
Great quality, delivered really quickly - perfect,
The shelving is perfect and was overall pretty easy to install. The shelves/ baskets however are very fiddly to put together. There are no instructions provided with the sets and the instructions on the website are not detailed enough. It took hours to put the baskets together. But once together all is fine. I'm happy with the shelving and thinking about purchasing more.
Very happy- excellent service and product. Prompt response to initial enquiry. Next day delivery. Only issue we had was due to TNT not delivering all boxes- however office were very helpful and supportive. When we had no luck with tnt a replacement was promptly sent out to use. The storage system is now fitted- exactly what we needed for our walk in wardrobe. Straightforward to install and looks good- giving us lots of different hanging options. Would highly recommend the product and the company.
Quick delivery. Quick to respond to query.
I bought an initial kit for a 246cm walk in wardrobe and later added more to make another wall of storage. On both occasions the order was easy, the despatch and delivery very quick and we were kept advised throughout. When we had a query about the fitting Peter answered my email immediately and followed up with a call. Service was excellent, the storage is very good quality and very flexible. I would recommend Storage Maker.
Wanted to change the configuration and needed a few extra bits. Everything I needed was immediately available. A brilliant and versatile product. The third experience was as good as the first two. A very satisfied customer three times in a row....
They had the product I needed and sent it immediately, it worked, so I ordered more.
Great service products made to last.
Love my new storage unit for our dressing room. Really good quality and sturdy. Took a little longer to put together than the video says but would of really been helpful to have a few instructions inside. Delivery and ordering was easy and quick. We called to get advice and information on the pullout baskets and they were really helpful in explaining everything. Would order again and definitely recommend this company.
Delivery of products delayed and then separated
An economical version saving me a fair few quid. Hold two stand bags two pair of shoes and golf balls comfortably. Good space saver.
Excellent quality garage shelving and quick delivery
Easy to order. Arrived promptly and was updated during process Excellent
The product arrived very quickly but with no instructions. The online video made it look very easy to install but it took us 3 hours to complete the task. Very pleased with the end result but feel that instructions would of helped. We also had extra bits…which we were not sure if they were extras or we fitted it incorrectly
The delivery came with a lot of missing parts and the top beam was not even cut down to 63cm so we had to get a handy man to do so, which cost us more money - overall poor
Product arrived with a piece missing so contacted Storage Maker they were great and sent out the missing item for next day delivery. Very pleased with the shelving which is ideal for the garage, leaving me with lots of floor space. I would recommend.
Storage Maker is rated 4.5 based on 163 reviews