Stones Events Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Stones Events

About Stones Events: We are Stones Events and it’s our job to curate and deliver the exceptional every time.

Exceptional food, drink, design and service are the minimum requirement. Exceptional events are memorable events and it’s our mission to ensure that every wedding, corporate event and private party is an occasion to be remembered for each host and every guest.

The Stones Events team includes dedicated planners and creative designers with artistic and experienced chefs at the heart of all we do. Our chefs love inventing and creating the most stunning dishes with the finest ingredients. We believe in only using the best suppliers with the finest possible produce for our dishes. Whilst we begin with delicious and imaginative food and drinks menus, our service extends to event styling and a fully bespoke event design service. Our aim is to deliver the exceptional where every detail has been carefully considered.

events@stonesevents.co.uk

Unit 46, Leicester Food Park
High View Close

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Stones Events ?

"The Blades Aerobatic Team based at Sywell, have used Stones Events on several occasions for high profile corporate events. The menu ideas are creative, with the food fresh and beautifully presented, and the staff courteous and professional. We would highly recommend Stones for any important, high profile event."
"I'm a wedding planner and I recently worked with Stones Events on a client's wedding. The whole team at Stones were an absolute pleasure to work with - the service was fantastic and the food was delicious! Most importantly my bride was over the moon! I couldn't recommend them highly enough and I hope to work with them again on client's weddings in the future."
"We are always thrilled to receive an enquiry through Stones Events. They are a thoroughly professional and organised Event Planner & Caterer with modern ideas that really push the boundaries of what we deliver to them. The finish of every event we work with them on is always impeccable and we are honoured to count them as a regular client of ours. We would highly recommend them to any individual or organisation looking for an Event Planner and/or Caterer."
"As regular clients of Stone Events, we have always found that their attention to detail is outstanding; they are thorough, creative, understanding and extremely hard working. Nothing is ever too much. They ensure they have a full understanding of our business, educating themselves on our brand requirements and adapt production and catering to meet our needs. They go above and beyond the standard of luxury and precision that we expect, down to the smallest detail. Our customers often express their delight at the level of service Stones have offered, and always compliment the delicious food and drinks choice. Thank you to the team at Stones and we look forward to working with you again!"
"Great company to work with, their staff were fantastic on the night and Lizzie was very diligent from the inception of the event through to the end. I would highly recommend them to any company looking for high end catering and event management."
"We have used Stones for many family parties over the last few years and the service and events have been amazing . The team are very creative and always go above and beyond with the planning and execution . Wonderful people and outstanding service . Would highly recommend them for any event -large or small ."
"I had the pleasure of working with the Stones Events team for my clients August 2017 Wedding at Kelmarsh Hall. From our initial planning meetings right up to the day the service we received was incredible professional, efficient and friendly. The canapés, Wedding breakfast and evening menu were deliciously appetizing & creative all served by extremely helpful and well-organized staff. It would be a pleasure to work with Stones Events again and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to my future clients. Nadia Wood, Wedding Planner Amulet Weddings & Events"
"My family have used stones twice and the service was just amazing for both weddings. They were always helpful and accommodating. The wedding day ran so smoothly and they handled the day very well. The food was amazing and well presented we had man complements. I would defiantly recommend stones to anyone who wants the event to be ran professionally and smoothly."
"I have used Stones Events for numerous events over the last 5 years and I wouldn’t use anyone else. They are so much more than a caterer, they exceed my expectations on every level from the service, the design, their appearance and of course their food and drink. There is no one else on par in my opinion, they are ahead of the trends and the nicest people!"
"We have used Stone Events many times before to arrange our luxury events. They are very creative, professional and continue to understand our needs while evolving with the market. Great attention to detail. They always over deliver and therefore I would happily recommend Stone Events. Simon Beecher Lancaster Ferrari & Maserati"
"Stones have organised several events for me and they have done it from start to finish superbly. Their staff are charming, smiling and nothing is too much trouble. Their food is beautifully presented and utterly delicious. I wouldn't think of going to anyone else for a future event and would certainly recommend them to anyone else."
"Stones organised and ran a 16th birthday party for us. They arranged absolutely everything, and were seriously easy to deal with. Their professionalism, service and catering are second to none. All went according to plan, leaving us to enjoy the evening in their very capable hands. We would recommend Stones to anyone planning an event - large or small."
"These guys are amazing! If it's high quality catering that you are after for either a private or business event, I can't recommend these guys more highly. Literally flawless, with such style and impeccable standards. I have used them for charity balls for 350 people down to private Birthday meals at home for 12, and they deliver every time. The best catering team I have ever used, honestly!"
"We have used stones for a wedding 2 years ago and numerous family parties over the last 20 years . We have a wedding next week which they are traveling up to the highlands for. Their food is always incredible and the service , care and professionalism is second to none hence why we are taking them to Scotland with us. They are complete events organisers and really do make WOW happen. 💖couldn’t recommend them enough."
"We have used Stones events for a number of our parties and have always found them to be fantastic, not only is the food top class but the service and support they offer to make sure your event goes fantastically is superb! I would recommend them to anyone wishing to hire event specialists and we certainly wouldn’t risk using anyone other than Stones for our event!"
"WOW, what an amazing day! Not only did Stones Events find us the perfect venue, they also delivered the perfect day which our friend and family still talk about to this day. Stones literally arranged everything from marquee, fireworks and table centres all orchestrated perfectly by Freya. We can't thank her and the team enough. The food was incredible and I still to this day don't know how they managed to cook 100 fillet steaks perfectly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Stones for any special occasion!!!!"
"Stones are the very best one stop shop to organise your event. For my daughters wedding on New Years Eve the brief was a fantastic wedding and a great New Years Eve party, they delivered on both counts and more, our friend are still talking about It over a year later, wow what a day and totally hassle free. Tom's team went the extra mile on everything."
Delivery
Information
Price
"Stones is a excellent company to deal with, they planned my wedding to from start to finish. Juan was excellent on the day and couldn't do enough for us."
Stones Events is rated 5.00 based on 18 reviews