Stonehill Office Supplies Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Stonehill Office Supplies

james@stonehill.co.uk

Unit 16 Avon Valley Business Park,Chapel Way,St Annes.Bristol

How would you rate Stonehill Office Supplies?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Heather S
"Great choice - brilliant price. I was looking for something a little bit out of the ordinary and my canary yellow filing cabinet is perfect. Sharp delivery - installed - rubbish removed : in mnutes. Highly recommended"
Lucy C
"Just received delivery of my filing cabinet. Thank you very much and to your very kind and helpful delivery guy."
Miss Tracey S
Miss Tracey S
Verified Buyer
"I took delivery of my lovely red filing cabinet which came perfectly wrapped delivered by a nice man who asked if I needed it unpacked, I declined but good to offer."
"Customer Service is excellent, orders are delivered usually the next day. Very good."
"You always have a great range of good value for money stationery, usually with next day delivery. Any problems can be sorted out by calling the office, where the people are always very helpful."
"I placed an order with Stonehill Office Supplies after the old date stamp broke and needed replacing. I was looking for an identical replacement (a Trodat Professional 5440), but I was finding it hard to find one for a decent price. After looking at other websites I finally came across Stonehill Office Supplies' website, who were offering the exact item I needed for a decent price, with the option to add additional text to the date stamp. The old one only had the date - therefore, when I had the replacement made up I chose to have the word "Received" along the top, with the company name along the bottom. The date stamp has a red and blue ink pad so that the date inks in red and the "Paid" and the company name ink in blue. The order was processed quickly and it didn't take long to receive the finished product. I'm very pleased with the replacement date stamp and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Stonehill Office Supplies to other potential customers."
"I had to wait 10 days for delivery; this was only made clear once I had ordered my filing cabinet. However, it arrived in good condition without any problems. And I was given an accurate time of the delivery when I requested it. Overall very good."
Many thanks for your kind review today. Although it does say 10 working days on the product page, I will get in touch with our website developers to make this more visible.

Many thanks for your feedback, and from all of us here at Stonehill, have a great Christmas.

The Stonehill Team
"The only negative point was the pre delivery information. My order was being delivered to my home and before ordering l phoned to enquire about delivery slots.I was told a likely date and that the driver would contact me beforehand. Unfortunately the delivery turned out to be a day earlier than expected which was problematic.Everyone was very helpful and the driver was courteous and efficient and placed the filing cabinet in place after thoroughly checking it's condition."
"Aaron was very helpful and had excellent telephone manner. I would definitely recommend!"
"I was very happy with the prompt response I got, I sent an email asking for someone to call me about ordering Ink and they did just that and accommodated my needs as a customer. I am very happy with Aaron and will look forward to doing business with him again in the future. Kind regards Chloe Wylde-Stewart"
"quick response"
"Excellent customer service on the phone and by email, Aaron coped very well with an anxious customer! Delivery was made and delivery chap would have installed the item, but we were waiting for carpet to go down before placing the item. Would definitely recommend this company. Good old fashioned customer service over the ether, and in this day and age of internet buying is all essential."
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in dealing with Stonehill and your kind words. The Stonehill Team
"It has not been possible to book a firm delivery date three or four weeks in advance, in spite of having paid for two filing cabinets. Aaron & co helpful, but can't deliver the goods!!!"
"Everything correct and on time."
"I placed an order on 25th September and am still waiting ( 8th Oct) for delivery of the goods. Apparently they have to wait until they have sufficient deliveries in your area to merit a delivery. That is the last time I will be dealing with them."
"Staff went over and above to ensure I received the correct purchase for my requirements excellent services, friendly and efficient staff will be using Stonehill again."
"Although there was a little issue with the locking mechanism of the first filing cabinet, a replacement was delivered only a few days later. Very please with our Bisley filing cabinet."
Mr Edward L
Verified Buyer
"Great service and good quality goods. Very happy with our product"
Brook S
"Found just what we were looking for great customer service"
"Made enquiry for 5 draw filing cabinets ad Stonehill Office Supplies can up trumps, found just what we were looking for. Order received today as per text confirmation, great service and filing cabinets look great."
"Aaron at stone hill has been extremely helpful in sourcing me the right shredder for my needs with in my budget. The delivery guy is always helpful and assists with all packaging being removed and disposed of. very happy friendly team at Stonehill"
"Actual delivery done on the day STONEHILL said it would be. Delivered not just to my door bit properly installed with courtesy, efficiency & friendliness."
Stonehill Office Supplies is rated 4.69 based on 254 reviews