Stone Deals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stone Deals
Read Stone Deals Reviews

info@stonedeals.co.uk

Tell us how Stone Deals made you happy
The tiles look great, very good price and delivered when expected.
Really great service and beautiful tiles. I ordered samples and received them next day and Faye was very helpful on the phone. I placed my order with next day delivery and the tiles arrived well packaged and delivered to my garage as requested. The tiles look lovely and have really brightened my patio.
Stone Deals 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Excellent product and great service . I highly recommend this company .
I was looking for some ivory travertine and found that Stone Deals showed online pics of exactly what I was looking for at a good price so I gave them a ring before ordering to check availability etc. I placed the order on Thursday and received a call from the delivery agents on Friday saying that they had a pallet for me which they delivered on Monday, early am. The stone is excellent, very, very pleased.
A very nice tile at an excellent price. I hope they look as good when installed. Good communications and updates from Stone Deals and a call from the haulier to arrange a delivery date. Well done.
This was my first order with Stone deals and I was very pleased with their service, it was straightforward and quick as was the delivery process with good notification of dates and time. They delivered samples quickly and advised when I over ordered the quantity of grout.
The tiles are ok, lots cracked and with glue on the front. Not impressed with delivery at all. Rude. Didn’t listen to me when they called me to arrange delivery. Didn’t call an hour before like they said they would. Didn’t wait when I got home so I could check the delivery. Terrible delivery company.
We are very sorry about your delivery experience and your comments have been passed to your local delivery depot.
Great advice when I called, delivery exactly as they stated, spot on, cheers
I had no issues from placing the order to delivery. Delivery arrived as it should and only one tile from all of the order (m2) was broken ! Can only recommend.
Stone Deals 5 star review on 29th March 2021
The tiles we ordered were stunning, real marble tiles for half the price of the porcelain ones that we purchased and returned from a large DIY company.
Excellent web site , Delivered on time Packaging for tiles excellent
I absolutely love these, can't stop looking at them
Really good and looks great.
Absolutely love the tiles I ordered delivery was really good outside my house thank you.
Lovely product, efficient polite service- just falls down on the standard pallet delivery charge when only purchasing a small order :-/
Eveything went through perfectly as expected and communication was excellent. Great value for money.
Ordered our materials. Came very quickly. First class products. Thanks to you all. Chris Waterhouse.
wicked!! Well done!
sent wrong items
Dear Customer, Thank you for your review. After checking photos, we are certain that the correct items have been shipped. Please get in touch with us with more information.
I placed an order then my customer changed his mind about the tiles. Very easy to cancel and got a refund no problem.
Stone Deals is rated 4.69 based on 471 reviews