Stone Conservation Supplies Ltd Reviews

Unit 14 Bacon House Farm
Warren Road

Category:
DIY & Tools

How would you rate Stone Conservation Supplies Ltd ?

"Goods never arrived - and only received a partial refund! Phone number provided doesn't work, and they won't provide one on request. Delivery failed as courier did not follow instructions, so we had to purchase the materials elsewhere at short notice. Inspire Supplies then refused to refund the £60 carriage charge, so we're having to claim back through the credit card company."
"Product ordered (beeck fixative) was dispatched and delivered quickly"
"Packed well (25kg lime putty) delivered next day. Very good"
"Thank you very much for your service, Frank F W Robinson ltd"
"Fast efficient service, but slightly disappointed that first item ordered was out of stock and no longer available."
"all good"
"Good service !.All ok"
Price
"Both the rough coat lime plaster and the fine finishing stuff are excellent and reasonably priced. No problem with delivery either ..... very pleased"
Price
"Good prompt service and technical advice is readily given as I am a novice stone layer"
Price
"I had started a job and didn't have quite enough lime mortar (from a perfectly adequate internet supplier) to finish. I hadnt been aware of them before but they are local to me (Buckingham) but because they combine conservation work with supplying materials the premises are not always manned - they were very flexible about arranging a time for me to pick up the materials. Even though the quantity needed was small. Exceptional service."
Price
"Excellent helpfull, and able to deliver what i wanted"
Price
"Very informative web site, easy order process and prompt delivery. Highly recommended."
Delivery
"My order was delivered promptly to the UK address I gave. I collected them when I arrived there from Cyprus and used the item for the stone carving festival at York. Good service."
Delivery
"Very helpful on my first inquiry, very keen to help with my order, and very quick on delivery. Many thanks for a great service......."
Delivery
"Great product, well-wrapped, delivered on time, Many thanks."
"very very good"
Delivery
"The stones are lovely. Just the right size, a good mix of colours. We combined them with some pebbles and chippings from our local garden centre and we now have a lovely rockery feature. Delivery was prompt and the driver deposited the pallet just where we needed it."
Delivery
"Well packed and very prompt."
"excellent service"
"I have done this several weeks ago"
Stone Conservation Supplies Ltd is rated 4.67 based on 24 reviews