Stolen Goat Reviews

Based on 4,945 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Stolen Goat Reviews

About Stolen Goat:

At Stolen Goat our mission is to inspire you to find freedom through sport so that you can live a happier, healthier life.

How we do that…
With a focus on emotive design and strong customer service, we partner with award winning manufacturers to create a range of premium products and services that encourage and enable freedom and adventure through cycling, triathlon and the great outdoors.

help@stolengoat.com

Stolen Goat ltd
Unit 20 Murrell Green Business Park

Tell us how Stolen Goat made you happy
Excellent fast service and quality product. I will definitely order with Stolen Goat again!
Great product and great service
Always a great company to deal with, never had any problems. Quick delivery & well packaged.
Very nice design & well made goods.
The order was seamless and quick. I love the look of my gillet, the sizing is snug
Pretty design. Comfortable jerseys for hot summer rides.
Quality and quick. Love the styling
Absolutely outstanding service from these guys. Fantastic jerseys too, funky, well made, well fitting. My go to jerseys when out for a ride. Stolen Goat... Stands out from the crowd.
Stolen Goat 5 star review on 16th May 2022
Excellent service, jumpers look fab. Great quality. So happy with my purchase.
I recently bought an Orkaan short sleeve with arm warmers for an Etape. Instantly I was surprised with the excellent fit. The temperature range was 7°-12° during the event. At no time did I feel cold and I was taken aback how breathable the shirt was, at no point was I uncomfortable. I have tried a whole range of cycling gear and I can attest Stolen Goat is head and shoulders above the rest. I am converting my whole wardrobe to Stolen Goat.
Stolen goat are unbeatable in value, quality and customer service. I’ve tried literally every single other cycling kit manufacturer and they are without a doubt the best. They tick all the boxes. If I only I could persuade my club to use them for our kit!
Lovely, lovely jerseys. The quality is excellent and the design is great, very distinctive.
My daughter wanted a Stolen Goat top as a birthday present. She's delighted with the gift
Unbelievable quality product! Jersey fits the best I’ve had, and my body isn’t a washboard flat toned body, which honestly is the fit for most jerseys… I got the hanzo womens, socks and gloves and it’s great for moisture wicking, Uv resistance and comfort! I’m in love lads!
Good communication throughout the order process. Cap is nice, barring a few loose threads / loops of thread I'll have to watch.
Superbe qualité de vêtements! Beau design, finition impeccable.
Speedy delivery of fabulous cycling gear
Good fit, smaller than expected (by American standards). I normally wear a medium. Large fits well. A little thinner than I was expecting but seems good quality.
Love the quality!