Stolen Goat Reviews

Based on 4,999 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Stolen Goat Reviews

About Stolen Goat:

At Stolen Goat our mission is to inspire you to find freedom through sport so that you can live a happier, healthier life.

How we do that…
With a focus on emotive design and strong customer service, we partner with award winning manufacturers to create a range of premium products and services that encourage and enable freedom and adventure through cycling, triathlon and the great outdoors.

help@stolengoat.com

Stolen Goat ltd
Unit 20 Murrell Green Business Park

Tell us how Stolen Goat made you happy
Outstanding quality, great price and amazing prints.
Love the 4 jerseys I bought, lovely bright colours and patterns and they fit really well. Also really like the mitts, good protection even off road and excellent for the price.
Great cycle gear and distinctive with it.
Fits well, very comfortable, l really like the back zip feature for the ladies bib shorts it works very well.
Very impressed with the kit and leg warmers I bought.There was a slight delay with the shipping.Customer service did a excellent job of looking into the problem and getting back to me.
Great customer service and quick answers to queries.
Affordable quality.
Superb quality products in sizes to fit all which work extremely well. My only wish is that more items were available in some of my favourite patterns, but I understand why that might not be possible given the nature of the fabrics.
Excellent service as always and kept updated of order status
Great item - well made, true to size, fun colours. Fast delivery to Australia.
My first order got lost. After a few attempts to find a helpful rep, a replacement was organised along with a bonus gift. So it took a while to get it and I have to mark it down because of that :( Thanks to the wonderful Alison for sorting my order and bonus gift The jersey itself is excellent and worth five stars *****
True to size, very comfortable. Great Stolen Goat is supporting cycling groups.
Stolen Goat 5 star review on 6th May 2022
Absolutely love the quality of the products and the great designs. If I was to have anything to complain about it would be that you can’t pay with PayPal but that’s nothing and won’t stop me giving 5 stars. Keep up the amazing work.
Stolen Goat 5 star review on 6th May 2022
Good snug fit and really nice quality gloves, comfortable when riding and plenty of padding where needed. Fast delivery and well packed.
Awesome kit, great quality, super stylish and excellent value for money. I love every item I've got, from gloves to jackets.
What can I say, the quality is outstanding, padded shorts/trousers are the best Iv come across. Love the vibrant designs, and to top it all off, the service is second to none! Well done Stolen Goat 👏👏👍
Quality products from very nice people!
Always a great comfortable Fit!
excellent customer service. order was processed, shipped, and received quickly even with international shipping to the US.
Très satisfaite de la qualité des produits .merci.
Stolen Goat is rated 4.87 based on 4,999 reviews