Stolen Goat Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stolen Goat
Read Stolen Goat Reviews

About Stolen Goat:

At Stolen Goat our mission is to inspire you to find freedom through sport so that you can live a happier, healthier life.

How we do that…
With a focus on emotive design and strong customer service, we partner with award winning manufacturers to create a range of premium products and services that encourage and enable freedom and adventure through cycling, triathlon and the great outdoors.

help@stolengoat.com

Stolen Goat ltd
Unit 20 Murrell Green Business Park,

Tell us how Stolen Goat made you happy
Good material at a competitive price with great service.
High spec, beautifully designed cycling gear in lovely colours and patterns - with lots of choice for women - what's not to like?
SG have some brilliant kit at a good price for such high quality. They have some amazing designs and I love the chart that tells you what to wear depending on conditions. The sizing is good. You need to check sizing on each garment because it will change depending on the type of fit. Being a small company all their stuff is a limited edition, but if you ask they will have anything unavailable specially ordered, but it will take time. Communication is good. I've sometimes had to wait a while for delivery, but that could be down to Royal Mail.
Excellent customer service to help resolve a problem with a cycle jersey
I like stolen goat products, however one thing I feel hard to cope with is "size". I'm an asian ,small woman.(159cm, 46 kg) but I like a bit loose. The items I bought were winter jacket ( XS..fit but feel too tight..difficult something underneath), rain jacket( L, no other size for pink, a bit loose and feel ,looks fine) ,gilet ( M, tight fit, looks good) Just let you know what I feel. anyway I wear stolen goat every time I cycle these days. Thanks.
Great product and service
A wonderful company with excellent customer service! I have had nothing but positive experiences with their sales team and I have also heard of others with the same experience. The cycling kit is excellent. The orkan capsule system is a winter commuters dream that will also take you on your weekend rides, races. Its certainly durable enough for your off road adventures too. Yet to try the summer jersey but its sat in the cupboard waiting... Also the crash repair thing is excellent.
Having kit you feel good about is very important... I am not an XL bloke but have previously had to buy as been limited in choice! Thank you thank you thank you for making cycling jerseys to fit me... You provide well fitting, stylish kit... which makes me want to ride my bike. :-))))
Great quality kit, good price and quick delivery. What’s not to like.
Excellent product, light enough to be able to use all the gears while still warm & dry, covers the whole hand including the wrist. They are easy to remove & put on again even the it's wet.
Fabulous products supplied but lovely people! Love this brand *
Stolen Goat 5 star review on 28th April 2021 Stolen Goat 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Really good quality kit, super comfy
Birthday treat for my other half & he loved my choice of cycle top - his first Stolen Goat item!!! Since he has purchased cycle mitts & gravel shorts - as you’ve guessed he loves the brand, great value and lovely quality and best of all great communication.
Good quality , prompt service
Good quality jersey great service to.
fast delivery. Clear emails along the way
Amazing, good quality kit!! Can’t wait to get out there and wear it :-)
Excellent quality. Delivered quickly
Nice company it seems as they are easily contacted for advice with quick replies so I am very pleased with the service and highly recommend them.
Excellent customer service