Stolen Goat Reviews

Based on 4,997 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Stolen Goat Reviews

About Stolen Goat:

At Stolen Goat our mission is to inspire you to find freedom through sport so that you can live a happier, healthier life.

How we do that…
With a focus on emotive design and strong customer service, we partner with award winning manufacturers to create a range of premium products and services that encourage and enable freedom and adventure through cycling, triathlon and the great outdoors.

help@stolengoat.com

Stolen Goat ltd
Unit 20 Murrell Green Business Park

Tell us how Stolen Goat made you happy
Excellent service, jumpers look fab. Great quality. So happy with my purchase.
I recently bought an Orkaan short sleeve with arm warmers for an Etape. Instantly I was surprised with the excellent fit. The temperature range was 7°-12° during the event. At no time did I feel cold and I was taken aback how breathable the shirt was, at no point was I uncomfortable. I have tried a whole range of cycling gear and I can attest Stolen Goat is head and shoulders above the rest. I am converting my whole wardrobe to Stolen Goat.
Stolen goat are unbeatable in value, quality and customer service. I’ve tried literally every single other cycling kit manufacturer and they are without a doubt the best. They tick all the boxes. If I only I could persuade my club to use them for our kit!
Lovely, lovely jerseys. The quality is excellent and the design is great, very distinctive.
My daughter wanted a Stolen Goat top as a birthday present. She's delighted with the gift
Unbelievable quality product! Jersey fits the best I’ve had, and my body isn’t a washboard flat toned body, which honestly is the fit for most jerseys… I got the hanzo womens, socks and gloves and it’s great for moisture wicking, Uv resistance and comfort! I’m in love lads!
Good communication throughout the order process. Cap is nice, barring a few loose threads / loops of thread I'll have to watch.
Superbe qualité de vêtements! Beau design, finition impeccable.
Speedy delivery of fabulous cycling gear
Good fit, smaller than expected (by American standards). I normally wear a medium. Large fits well. A little thinner than I was expecting but seems good quality.
Love the quality!
Very good.
Love the kit, love the service!
It’s what I was looking for: quality cycling clothing with a very original look. And they have every aspect in their collection, winter, summer, accessories!
So straightforward no problems. They have the larger sizes as well.
Ordered 3 gilets, all brilliant quality and all delivered quickly in a brown paper bag. Love SG!
Speedy delivery - will use again.
Good quality clothing, great customer service, fast despatch and delivery.
Outstanding quality, great price and amazing prints.
Love the 4 jerseys I bought, lovely bright colours and patterns and they fit really well. Also really like the mitts, good protection even off road and excellent for the price.
Stolen Goat is rated 4.87 based on 4,997 reviews