Stolen Goat Reviews

Based on 4,999 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Stolen Goat Reviews

About Stolen Goat:

At Stolen Goat our mission is to inspire you to find freedom through sport so that you can live a happier, healthier life.

How we do that…
With a focus on emotive design and strong customer service, we partner with award winning manufacturers to create a range of premium products and services that encourage and enable freedom and adventure through cycling, triathlon and the great outdoors.

help@stolengoat.com

Stolen Goat ltd
Unit 20 Murrell Green Business Park

Tell us how Stolen Goat made you happy
Quick delivery and excellent quality for price on sale item
Ordered the gravel shorts in XS and they fit perfectly and are good quality. I am a petite size 4/6 so it’s great to find small sizes. I also ordered a pair of the climb and conquer gloves in XS but sadly these were a bit too big for my very small size 5/6 hands so I had to return them. Shame as they felt really nice! Delivery and return process was fast. I would not hesitate to recommend or buy from again.
Absolutely lovely stuff for both cycling and swimming. Delivered super quick too. Thank you.
Funky company to work with. Really nice good quality and stylish clothes. Delivered quicker than expected. Loved the recyclable packaging.
Easy to order. Quick to deliver. The products are perfect. What's not to like.
Excellent quality cycle clothing in fun colours that stand out from the crowd. Very quick delivery.
Great products love my t-shirt and swimming jammers. Fast delivery and excellent customer service when I needed to exchange for different size. Will be buying more in future.
Amazingly gloves, keep you warm (not always dry)
Stolen Goat 5 star review on 18th May 2022
Love the gear. Tight fit
My cycling jersey fabric on chest has pulled already
Hi Emmet We're very happy to help - we'll be in touch by email to see how we can resolve this for you. All the best Alison
Nice designs, good quality, great community! Long live the HERD… 😉
Stolen Goat 5 star review on 17th May 2022
Fast delivery and good quality
Love the service, love the gear. My go to for cycling gear where possible
Used a handful of times, but so far great. Good material and fit. It is on the long side of jammers but thats fine.
Excellent fast service and quality product. I will definitely order with Stolen Goat again!
Great product and great service
Always a great company to deal with, never had any problems. Quick delivery & well packaged.
Very nice design & well made goods.
The order was seamless and quick. I love the look of my gillet, the sizing is snug
Pretty design. Comfortable jerseys for hot summer rides.
Stolen Goat is rated 4.87 based on 4,999 reviews