Stolen Goat Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stolen Goat
Read Stolen Goat Reviews

About Stolen Goat:

At Stolen Goat our mission is to inspire you to find freedom through sport so that you can live a happier, healthier life.

How we do that…
With a focus on emotive design and strong customer service, we partner with award winning manufacturers to create a range of premium products and services that encourage and enable freedom and adventure through cycling, triathlon and the great outdoors.

help@stolengoat.com

Stolen Goat ltd
Unit 20 Murrell Green Business Park,

Tell us how Stolen Goat made you happy
Lovely jersey, awesome customer service. Thank you!
Ordered the pink jersey with bib shorts and socks to match. Jersey is good quality with nice breathability, Socks were excellent and provide nice comfort. Shorts were average. Chamois not as comfortable as other bib shorts of similar quality, Adequate for 50 mile or less ride. Would not recommend for longer rides.
Great service brilliant kit
Excellent quality gilet
Very good communication before I placed my order and then my jersey arrived efficiently after
Great product and wonderful customer service
As always an excellent product.
Love my new trisuit! Arrived quickly and great quirky design, perfect fit :)
Great product, very impressed, A* service too. Top notch 👌👍👏
Good quality,
Easy to deal with in line. Great quality.
Ordered, received and worn all in a matter of days, amazing customer service. As for the gilet, simply the best piece of cycling kit I have.
Great looking top, really well made and delivered promptly. What more could you want?
Nothing was too much trouble for Stolen Goat and even though I wanted to return and exchange both tops I had bought, they couldn’t have been more helpful 😊 Excellent quality tops which just look a little different to all the standard ones out there 👍 I will definitely be back for more!
Awesome fabric, sleeves are soft to touch and fit is perfect to the body.
A few jerseys, jacket and a few pairs of shorts/tights. All great quality, sizing is best to size up by 1. Service always excellent and supportive.
Seamless end to end. Very prompt delivery. Product quality is outstanding Would definitely recommend
I did my first sportive today and rode in my jersey I was so warm I didn’t need to put my waterproof on
Stolen Goat 5 star review on 15th May 2021
The kit is always excellent, the fit and feel are exceptional. Delivery times are very good and the customer service is top notch.
Lovely colourful top, delivered speedily and worn already, washes well, looking at getting a second one if any offers on!
Stolen Goat 5 star review on 15th May 2021