STL Heating & Energy Ltd, Merseyside Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend STL Heating & Energy Ltd, Merseyside

Unit 9 The Gateway, 4 School Ln, Liverpool, Knowsley, Prescot L34 9AA, UK

Tell us how STL Heating & Energy Ltd, Merseyside made you happy

Telephone
"New combi boiler was installed on the 7/8/and completed on the 8/8/18. I had a water flood the whole of downstairs from their fitted pipes on the 9/8/18 and no one was sent out to repair the leaks after I rang the office more than 5 times , not even emergency services that I rang 6 times with the person on call putting the phone down on me. The electrician was not booked in until the 10/8/18. the engineer that was sent to repair the water leak was not happy with the quality of the fitting and the pipes that James used and was going to report to his office. up to this day they have not send out anyone to repair the faults so we are left in an unsafe house with potential further leaks. I lost 5 days work for the job that is still not completed up to standard. MY KITCHEN IS PRACTICALLY RUINED BY THIS ROGUE INSTALLATIONSERVICE"
STL Heating & Energy Ltd, Merseyside is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews