www.scottishtrustdeed.info Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend www.scottishtrustdeed.info

enquiries@solutionsscotland.co.uk

Solutions Scotland21 Woodside Place

How would you rate www.scottishtrustdeed.info?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

30 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Carly S

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about www.scottishtrustdeed.info in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Instantly sorted out my stress, great service and would recommend to anyone needing debt help."
"Prompt service, very helpful, relieved some of the stress"
"Excellent service and very friendly . highly recommended ."
"Was worried when first made the initial call as I didn't want to lose my home and car but after speaking to Paul it was straight forward and simple and now I can sleep at night. Would highly recommend."
"Couldnt agree more! Can open my letters and answer the bloody phone now!"
"From the minute I took the first call from you everything was so simple somebody was out that day and explained everything, managed to stop my wages from being arrested too"
"I initially approached this company with caution as a previous Scottish company let me down. I explained exactly what I was looking for and got what I asked. No bad attitude and a down to earth adviser who explained everything step by step."
"Managed to get my debts under control and very quickly 8 months into it and so glad I did!"
"Stopped those bully's at Scott Co arrested my wages in time for xmas, very happy"
"From the first initial phone call to the end trust deed were amazing! They understood what I was going through and helped me every step of the way and made me feel like a could call them anytime with any queries."
"Would recommend anyone struggling to get in touch was worried about my house and how I was going to survive but all sorted now!"
"Took so much weight off my shoulders, can't thank you anymore"
"Stop the Walker Love coming to my door and only pay what I can afford now, magic!"
Christine D
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly and professional staff made me feel very comfortable would strongly recommend them ."
"The poll tax were taking almost £300 a month off my wages and I was struggling to put food on the table phoned up and spoke to Karen and they got it removed only pay what I can afford now would recommend it to anyone who needs their debts sorted!"
"Very friendly and helpful a would urge anybody needs help contact them"
"No more stress! Would highly recommend this lot!"
"Thank you so much for all your help. Can't tell you what a relief it is to get rid of all that stress. Just wish I had done it sooner!"
"Thank you very much for all your help. The staff were all really friendly and helpful, and made the whole process so simple. It's a big relief for me to get out of the mess I was in and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to any friends going through financial difficulties."
"Didn't know what to do with my debts as they were all over the place and didn't know who I owed money to it got that bad but after the guys were out to see me they sorted everything so much stress is gone, cheers!"
www.scottishtrustdeed.info is rated 4.90 based on 30 reviews